Recyclers - Discussion and Appreciation

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
check out this earl jr.. i have never seen a worked joint before.. really nice
IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Earl Jr. is sweet. His pendant internal recycler he posted on FB today is also very nice. Someday one of his will be mine I hope, many more... Yes a recycler that fits in the palm of your hand :)

1374527_339027479577175_1963172522_n.jpg

or this one:
1240501_316497605163496_1900522128_n.jpg

or this one:
1095095_303599733119950_1832694774_n.jpg

or this one with his domeless nail...
971185_302199243259999_2108033466_n.jpg

Or the Lion Rasti version...
1011494_293969817416275_682086815_n.jpg

PhotoRider

I want that piece so bad...but way out of my price range. Looks like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Slime. :D
Never say never except to say never to say never. Crystal balls are not that clear in my past experience :) Maybe you will win the lottery or invent a card game that goes viral. A friend of mine did 20 years ago in college with a couple buddies. They just sold it to Millten Bradley for $1.5mil out of the blue. He is now retired work on another.

My collection goes to be displayed and only given to users in need at my favorite local shop. No profit sales. Give aways only to a person who otherwise would never own such a piece or expected to. So who knows, someday you could be in the right place on the right time. Everyone wins. The artists are supported, I have some fun and share, pass it on to the community to advance the art. The advancement in the past 3 years is unbelievable and its getting better :)

Concerning the Awesome Earl Jr’ work...
This is the one I have on order - it will be the starting point and he will add a special touch... Should get the matching pendant also :)
58255_293523957460861_202880314_n.jpg

946908_293523964127527_1868697191_n.jpg
998721_293523937460863_2064337474_n.jpg
1069193_293523994127524_18196932_n.jpg

Last edited:

PhotoRider

Wow how much?
unknown. My buddy ordered it along with a larger order for the shop. Earl Jr is so busy he likes to deal with shops. Probably around $1000 since it will be special.

ETA is the 1st week in Dec.

I just got my Blazemaster doubler recycler, but have not had time for good images yet. It is one of my favorites. Much different than the older piece on ALT. I will post one soon...

GSH

On a Möbius plane
I don't do videos that often, but I figured you guys got me into Recyclers and turned me onto a sweet deal, so why not. This is just a teaser I slapped together. Water only. Once I have something decent to milk, I will recut it. Password to view is: fc ...sorry about that, but it won't let me share via link without it becoming public on vimeo, which I do not want :

What an awesome video, love the artistic style :)

PhotoRider

well after beating the pavement for a while and finally bitting the bullet and doing one of his instragram auctions I finally got an Earl Jr recycler. A mini internal with 10mm domeless swing honey bucket. Man a lot of work getting this one. Hope its good, but I know it will knock they old socks off.
https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=339567972856459

Sorry, can’t figure out how to embed this video.

EDIT: Happy camper - I also grabbed one of his new in-cycler pendants. The series Mind’s eye, slime with spiral horns. Includes a worked quartz domeless nail :) I can walk around with this everywhere, well maybe not work or the airport...

So happy to have a couple Earl Jr’s in the stable and my first pendant.
1381816_339513919528531_2118660161_n.jpg

Last edited:

SD_haze

well after beating the pavement for a while and finally bitting the bullet and doing one of his instragram auctions I finally got an Earl Jr recycler. A mini internal with 10mm domeless swing honey bucket. Man a lot of work getting this one. Hope its good, but I know it will knock they old socks off.
https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=339567972856459

Sorry, can’t figure out how to embed this video.
Doesn't let me access the facebook video just FYI
"This video has either been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings."

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
^^^
Good lord, I want that :drool:
I love my EFS donut, and an incycler version of it = :mmmm:

Hopefully he'll do a 4/20 or 7/10 sale on them next year, it's kinda hard (for me) to justify that much on a single piece...
But oh lordy I want one...

and in other news, I've officially just joined the recycler club :D
My new Delta-Nine Recycler, with female inlet joint.

A sandblasted (or etched, or something?) "KLIR" logo. I'm not exactly sure what "KLIR" means, but I've heard of it before...

Slightly closer pic of the can

The inline - it's braced against the can

Closer pic of the can/recycling chamber

Closer shot of the female joint - they normally come with a male joint.

I haven't been able to actually use it yet, just a few water tests, but so far I'm liking it :brow:

Last edited:

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Welcome to the recycler world Frederick. Walk carefully cause its a slippery slope. Don’t fall or you may end up with a few more...
I've actually already got another one ordered ;)
That's a bit of a more complicated group-buy with a buddy, so I'm not too sure when I'll get it.

And all the awesomeness that's been posted in this thread isn't helping my willpower :lol:

EDIT:
from my water tests, I don't seem to be getting much of that sexy whirlpool action, but I think it represents the recycler concept pretty well :)

Now to consider which of my pieces are in the "I'm willing to sell you" category to free up some funds for some newer pieces :D

Tweek

^^^
Good lord, I want that :drool:
I love my EFS donut, and an incycler version of it = :mmmm:

Hopefully he'll do a 4/20 or 7/10 sale on them next year, it's kinda hard (for me) to justify that much on a single piece...
But oh lordy I want one...

and in other news, I've officially just joined the recycler club :D
My new Delta-Nine Recycler, with female inlet joint.

A sandblasted (or etched, or something?) "KLIR" logo. I'm not exactly sure what "KLIR" means, but I've heard of it before...

Slightly closer pic of the can

The inline - it's braced against the can

Closer pic of the can/recycling chamber

Closer shot of the female joint - they normally come with a male joint.

I haven't been able to actually use it yet, just a few water tests, but so far I'm liking it :brow:

I'm wondering if KLIR is what Delta 9 is changing its name to? The one I ordered looked like yours, but I got a Delta 9 with honeycomb sent to me instead. Wonder if they were maybe clearing stock.

PhotoRider

yes, running out of recycler designs. Always on the outlook for different :)

Yes, delta9 is reacting to popularity...

Top Bottom