Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
I guess you would call it that. Its a riptide perc, none of the other vids I have seen of this perc do it.
Few bubbles come right back up after finish draw. Played with water levels and still does it, regardless higher or lower. Burp!

Silver420Surfer,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I bet it's the rapid displacement and then the water remaining displaced while in vortex. Once everything stops moving around the water settles back out and causes the burp as it moves itself back into the stem.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Thank you!! Yes, the water level up by the GonG joint is at one level prior to ripping, then during rip it is sucked down near the perc, then after draw it goes back up to the normal level. Your explanation sounds much better than mine, thanks for understanding my less-than-scientific terms lol.
So not a defect in the piece, safe to say?

Now that my hearing has locked onto it, driving me nuts.

vapor lounge

Unapproved commercial account.
38239538.jpg

94794242.jpg

32276965.jpg

20816744.jpg
haha,i love it,so awesome!

vapor lounge,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
OK, since I did my Octo recycler (or one of them :) ) on the recycler thread, here is another Octopus rig.

APIX Octo Vapor Bubbler
APIX%20Octo%20rig-1.jpg
APIX%20Octo%20rig-2.jpg
APIX%20Octo%20rig-3.jpg
I don't really understand why I'm not a big fan of heady pieces. I just find myself drawn to scientific glass, but this just knocks my socks off. Seeing this really makes me want to throw down cash on a similar piece. Just beautifully done. Very classy and not gaudy at all.

@PhotoRider, can you please give some dimensions on this piece? Where could one find work by Apix? Is it possible to purchase from an online retailer or can you only purchase directly from the artist? Apologies if these are questions you may have previously answered.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
I don't really understand why I'm not a big fan of heady pieces. I just find myself drawn to scientific glass, but this just knocks my socks off. Seeing this really makes me want to throw down cash on a similar piece. Just beautifully done. Very classy and not gaudy at all.

@PhotoRider, can you please give some dimensions on this piece? Where could one find work by Apix? Is it possible to purchase from an online retailer or can you only purchase directly from the artist? Apologies if these are questions you may have previously answered.
They have an on line website :)
www.apixdesign.com

however, pretty empty at the moment. I have seen them on line at shop, but don't remember where. East coast, maybe Kulture...

I got mine via Boromarket. could email via their web site :)
This rig was very affordable, like under $250 :)

Also silver and gold fumed hence the color :)

equatorgringo

Have had this for about 2 weeks now, Grav Labs 5" mini bubbler. Super stoked on it...hits amazing and smooth..no coughing or sore throat and am able to get really nice rips off of it. I know, Combustion, but still :)...Solo on its way too, and currently looking at getting a nice around 10" bubbler...right now am between 4 pieces from: Boro Farm, Manifest, HVY, and illadelph.

i1FXmZ6.jpg

R2VCm8K.jpg

XHKMxoN.jpg

j8R7s4m.jpg

Top Bottom