Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
OK, A 2011 Robin Hood Bubbler set. With two slides, globe, male-male adapter and vapor swing. I love the work on this one, one of my favorite heady pieces.

Robin%20Hood%20Bubbler%20Set-2.jpg

Robin%20Hood%20Bubbler%20Set-1.jpg
Robin%20Hood%20Bubbler%20Set-3.jpg
Robin%20Hood%20Bubbler%20Set-4.jpg
Robin%20Hood%20Bubbler%20Set-5.jpg

Hey PR - that is by far one of the most beautiful pieces I've seen in a long time. Enjoy that brother - you deserve it.

:bowdown:

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Hey PR - that is by far one of the most beautiful pieces I've seen in a long time. Enjoy that brother - you deserve it.

:bowdown:
Thanks. Bought used on BM. Funny it sat there for a month and I thought it was a steal at $800. I have had two local blowers and a shop owner try and buy it from me. Guess its a nice rig if that happens :)

BTW, that's funny, I didn't support my daughter going to college, but I support many blower's kids going to college :) Not that I didn't offer to my daughter :)

Wow, topped 5,000 likes. Whoa, I cheat of course by my GAS mental issue... Not that I deserve it :)

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Thanks! :cheers:
Found one about 10 1/2 - 11 inch, and had to do it. Most others I have seen are around 12-15 inch. When I sit at the Vapestation, I am too short to reach over a foot in height, so I had to jump on the smaller one when I found it. I know you appreciate his work also, have you seen some of the new pieces on Hellawicked.com? I don't know who they are or have any positive or negative words for the site, I was just googly-ing one night and found his and Fogz work there.

Also scored a really sweet black and yellow wig wag dish and dabber set. You can take the boy out of Pittsburgh, but he still bleeds the Black and Gold of the Pittsburgh Steelers!! lol

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
Just negotiated for a Gordo Scientific Riptide Perc.
Here's a vid of the perc in action.

Hella wicked has some nice pieces on their website, but I found out today they don't ship to my state :shrug:
Those Gordo riptide tubes are cool, congrats on your pickup! I had put one in my cart along with one of his & Fogz collab pocket rigs before finding out I couldn't get shipment..

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
shit, no shipping to your state, not fair...

I think gordo has something to do with that site... His facebook galleries include information about available there... nothing bad about that :)

@ogcook nope, you are not alone on honey drip rips... lets face it honey oil = goodness and nothing better than a honey drip to use it with :D

Caligula

Maximus
Youll have to LMK what you think. AA over at Chitownboro was saying its super awesome for flavor retention. My only issue was that you cant get it with a bent neck.

Do you know if they are available with female joints?

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Just wondering what would make a piece "burp" after you're done drawing? Is it some kind of negative backpressure? Just like a burp of bubble/bubbles back up thru perc. I have never noticed this before and it's making me crazy. Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Silver420Surfer,
Top Bottom