Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

jambandphan03

in flavor country
makes me think of that show "you can't do that on television" they would dump green slime on people... :tinfoil:

.........................:puke:
youcantdothatontelevision-funfacts.jpg

Last edited:

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
^ Nice!
I have that one too,
with the evo it really gives my swaggertube a run for the money!
I like it at least as much as the hydracirc.
Where did you get it?
:tup::tup:

It came from EDIT, £50. Probably the last thing I'll get from them. They have a new policy "for customer's privacy", that puts the CC entry as everyonedoesit.com instead of EDIT. My bank flagged the transaction and called to confirm. It was a little embarrassing to be asked about everyonedoesit.com and if I made the transaction. I guess the company believes everyone truly does do it. Regardless, it's a nice piece at a great price. They are offering free shipping on it also.

Edit: maybe one more purchase from them...

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/onlin...r-bong---tribal-dome-perc.cfm?iProductID=8049

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
It came from EDIT, £50. Probably the last thing I'll get from them. They have a new policy "for customer's privacy", that puts the CC entry as everyonedoesit.com instead of EDIT. My bank flagged the transaction and called to confirm. It was a little embarrassing to be asked about everyonedoesit.com and if I made the transaction. I guess the company believes everyone truly does do it. Regardless, it's a nice piece at a great price. They are offering free shipping on it also.

Edit: maybe one more purchase from them...

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/onlin...r-bong---tribal-dome-perc.cfm?iProductID=8049

At least you didn't have to fight to get it! They actually tried to rip me off,
I felt lucky to get the piece at all rather than a long dispute and an eventual refund.

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
At least you didn't have to fight to get it! They actually tried to rip me off,
I felt lucky to get the piece at all rather than a long dispute and an eventual refund.

Sorry to hear that. I've used them about six times, mostly for ehle stuff, and never had a problem. Strange thing this time, they included a weird statue of a dark-skinned cowboy standing next to a cactus. wtf am I supposed to do with that?

Caligula

Maximus
Sorry to hear that. I've used them about six times, mostly for ehle stuff, and never had a problem. Strange thing this time, they included a weird statue of a dark-skinned cowboy standing next to a cactus. wtf am I supposed to do with that?

Do you have any explosives or high powered firearms?

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
RmdtN0Pl.jpg

wtf is 'ounce with no name'? That little box couldn't hold more than 3 grams, tops. On the back it says 'hash puppies', as if that is supposed to mean something too...:hmm:

Edit: Just found an invoice at the bottom of the EDIT box, says it's an ashtray. Ashes, what are those? Fuck combustion!

clouded vision

RmdtN0Pl.jpg

wtf is 'ounce with no name'? That little box couldn't hold more than 3 grams, tops. On the back it says 'hash puppies', as if that is supposed to mean something too...:hmm:

Edit: Just found an invoice at the bottom of the EDIT box, says it's an ashtray. Ashes, what are those? Fuck combustion!
That would make a great duff jar.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
RmdtN0Pl.jpg

Barely even an ounce of liquid for that matter!

walrus

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
OK, went down to Eugene yesterday to pick up this rig from the artist. It was fucking fun. I watched him make a fab egg almost complete in a few hours. All by hand, no lathe like Mothership. The color was just solid tube, melted on as he turned it, then blowing and shaping each half of the egg. Then the wine bottle style base. Pretty cool. He told me, you want something special, if you can draw it, I can make it. Basic construction. So I have an idea :)

So here is the piece, his images not mine. I will shoot some soon, but these help show it until then. Its big also, like 15” tall .

The interesting story was this hornet flew into the shop and harassed them until they nailed it. So he copied it exactly and put it on the pipe... Was going to do a bee, but decided for a hornet instead...

Daniel Shelton, worked bubbler:
Dan%20Shelton%20Bubbler-1.jpg
Dan%20Shelton%20Bubbler-2.jpg
Dan%20Shelton%20Bubbler-3.jpg
Dan%20Shelton%20Bubbler-4.jpg

Top Bottom