Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
They have a really nice worked Klein Torus at one of my LHS, $13k
$13K - lets see Motorcycle, pipe, hard choice... $13K would need to mean the same to me as say $1.3K does right now. That means 10X more income. Not going to happen because I am not trying... Maybe the lottery? go to play to win though.

Still what are they thinking here... 10X the cost more a worked piece - really? Like MS, but that's a bit over the top...

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
20130824_134447_zps142be9b5.jpg

20130824_134546_zpsb35e41f0.jpg

20130824_140509_zps634a1d99.jpg

20130824_134421_zpsdb526214.jpg

Mobius Facet Series with the Diamond Disc Perc.

PhotoRider

OK grabbed this little swiss bubbler today made by RAD in Portland. Looks like something went wrong in the kiln and it warped - right up my alley :D

RAD%20Swiss%20Bubbler-1.jpg
RAD%20Swiss%20Bubbler-2.jpg
RAD%20Swiss%20Bubbler-4.jpg
RAD%20Swiss%20Bubbler-5.jpg
RAD%20Swiss%20Bubbler-6.jpg

OK, here are a few more latest additions. Too many images to post back to back so I threw up a gallery on my site. Enjoy :)

http://www.amazing-scenery.com/habits/NewPipesGallery/index.htm

Last edited:

SD_haze

Tamataz

Icelander
Picked me up two of them Double HoneyComb w/ funnel splashguard that are $94 (one for friend hopefully)they had a noticeable difference in drag, so it does change bong-to-bong. The one blue one i kept, had less drag.

Overall I'm extremely happy with this purchase, percolates so well and that splashguard is unheard of! Shipping was $18 but still worth it!

I've already said enough, get a taste!

Snoop's a bosss

ILoveCollege

Yeah.. F* Combustion..
Picked me up two of them Double HoneyComb w/ funnel splashguard that are $94 (one for friend hopefully)they had a noticeable difference in drag, so it does change bong-to-bong. The one blue one i kept, had less drag.

Overall I'm extremely happy with this purchase, percolates so well and that splashguard is unheard of! Shipping was $18 but still worth it!

I've already said enough, get a taste!

Snoop's a bosss

I have that same Phire Legacy ash catcher, love it..

ILoveCollege,
Reactions: Tamataz
OK grabbed this little swiss bubbler today made by RAD in Portland. Looks like something went wrong in the kiln and it warped - right up my alley :D

RAD%20Swiss%20Bubbler-1.jpg
RAD%20Swiss%20Bubbler-2.jpg
RAD%20Swiss%20Bubbler-4.jpg
RAD%20Swiss%20Bubbler-5.jpg
RAD%20Swiss%20Bubbler-6.jpg

OK, here are a few more latest additions. Too many images to post back to back so I threw up a gallery on my site. Enjoy :)

http://www.amazing-scenery.com/habits/NewPipesGallery/index.htm
damn nice man!!! Can you make a vid of that Boro Bubbler? My gf said that there is no way that open concept nail would work, but I think otherwise. Lets see a vid!!

VapeNStone,

PhotoRider

damn nice man!!! Can you make a vid of that Boro Bubbler? My gf said that there is no way that open concept nail would work, but I think otherwise. Lets see a vid!!
OK next vid round. Works well. One of my favorites. I use the periscope on others even my Hamm Recycler. It has its own periscope I bought from Borofarm. Vape is light so the vacuum easily draws it in.

Think that is bad, try a belly button style by someone else (forget). Straight tube up that is capped off, with hole on the top side and nail holder like the periscope.. same concept.

hookedonvape

my treehouse 6 ball gridded circ should be here today. will get a vid up with the cloud asap. waiting on the front porch for the fed ex guy cloud in hand :) no one would turn that delivery down.lol. now all i really want is a pillar. i talked with a blower in indiana who said he can make me a peyote pillar bub. im waiting to see some vids before i jump. gonna be a big bub but if it functionsright wow

hookedonvape

thanks, ill have to do that. anyone ever see thre 6 by grid. wish the can was bigger ala mobius but the 55 mm is ok for vaping. if i would havr known. i love the diffusion, call it the fizzler fir a reason

hookedonvape,

hookedonvape

im a computer dimwit.lol. this thing is so silky, wish i could post a vid like a normal person, all i have is my phone rught now:( anyway if you want to see it there is a tou tube vid by earl budderball. and treehouseglass.com. peace for now, cloud is up and running, hits that would have overwhelmed me are cake now:)

hookedonvape,
hookedonvape if you have an Iphone just go straight to the video and there should be a share option. It should be able to share straight to youtube. Try that and then use the link from youtube like normal.

VapeNStone,

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
You might want to first turn off geotagging if that's something your model of iPhone does. It's just a thought. I'm no expert and I don't know if the embedded data makes it into the file that gets uploaded to youtube but it's probably better to be safe than sorry.

Top Bottom