Random thoughts

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
2ZL2XD1JgjJ1zKzWvEoRwv6LSAh

florduh

Americans only have a fake, baby-brained, Disneyfied understanding of their nation's history. As someone with at least a passing knowledge of our activities in Central and South America, here's my opinion on the refugee/border crisis:

If you're fleeing a country like Guatemala or Honduras. And you walk your ass alllllll the way to America's southern border. I'd not only immediately grant you full citizenship. I'd also give you the house of a boomer who voted for Reagan. Let the boomer go experience this wonderful housing market they've been voting for over the years firsthand.

florduh

I feel like Panera Bread selling suicide lemonade is a bad sign? :shrug:

GArnZSUWoAA_uDQ

"Mr. Panera...hear me out..."

GA6cAraXsAEk7fd

florduh,

florduh

If anyone needs Christmas gift ideas.

So each AI generated Trump NFT costs $99. IF you buy all 47 "digital trading cards", you'll also receive a physical card made from cut up pieces of the suit he wore when he was booked into jail in Georgia!

This guy was the President of the United States 3 years ago. There's a 50/50 chance he'll be the President-elect again this time next year. I gotta say...if you're at a football game or something and you still stand there with your hand on your heart during the Star Spangled Banner, you are a chump. Go get a beer or take a leak.

coolbreeze

If anyone needs Christmas gift ideas.

So each AI generated Trump NFT costs $99. IF you buy all 47 "digital trading cards", you'll also receive a physical card made from cut up pieces of the suit he wore when he was booked into jail in Georgia!

This guy was the President of the United States 3 years ago. There's a 50/50 chance he'll be the President-elect again this time next year. I gotta say...if you're at a football game or something and you still stand there with your hand on your heart during the Star Spangled Banner, you are a chump. Go get a beer or take a leak.
The suit Lincoln died in was cut up and collected. Hum-dee-dum...

coolbreeze,
Reactions: florduh

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
I wonder if a pregnant woman in Texas buys a gun and shoots herself in the uterus, can she claim self defense under the castle doctrine since there was an intruder who was threatening their life? Standing her ground ya know.

Can the guy who sold her the gun be charged like the pharmacist who sells a pill?

Canna Chameleon,
  • Sad
Reactions: Octavia

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
All kinds of new and fun ways to break the law and go to jail. Brought to you by the party of small government...

cybrguy,
Reactions: Shrike
Top Bottom