Random thoughts

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I spilled 2 grams of decarbed concentrate on the floor.
d6090474812af165509f1cccff0d515055b20a1f9d038efedb447adcbeac4c57.gif

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I guess this means I've been committed to only vaping cannabis for little more than 4 years now (the occasional polite toke or edibles notwithstanding)... time sure does fly:

Trophies awarded to Bologna​

40​

18 minutes ago

Fourth Anniversary​

You've been a member for 4 years, congratulations!

(only 40 trophy points...? sheesh... edging up on a 5:1... not that I'm paying any attention... :rolleyes::uhoh:;):razz:)

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I guess this means I've been committed to only vaping cannabis for little more than 4 years now (the occasional polite toke or edibles notwithstanding)... time sure does fly:

Trophies awarded to Bologna​

40​

18 minutes ago

Fourth Anniversary​

You've been a member for 4 years, congratulations!

(only 40 trophy points...? sheesh... edging up on a 5:1... not that I'm paying any attention... :rolleyes::uhoh:;):razz:)
What did you win!?!?!?! ;):lmao:

ChooChooCharlie

I know squat about cars, but as the saying goes, I know what I like

Saw this on walk, had to capture it like a leering creep. I obscured the plate number out of respect
Fifties-Belair-on-Kettner.jpg

Reminded me of conversation with older wiser art fan. I protested weakly when seeing some work, responding with the hackneyed comment, "I know what I like"

He immediately retorted, "No, you like what you know"

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I know squat about cars, but as the saying goes, I know what I like

Saw this on walk, had to capture it like a leering creep. I obscured the plate number out of respect
Fifties-Belair-on-Kettner.jpg

Reminded me of conversation with older wiser art fan. I protested weakly when seeing some work, responding with the hackneyed comment, "I know what I like"

He immediately retorted, "No, you like what you know"
Correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but I believe what you have there is a sweet cherry red '57 Chevy Bel Air... :tup::peace:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I am wearing trousers!

Not an exceptional thing in itself, but I did a stupid challenge over the last year of wearing shorts all year round - and I made it 😃

It was tough at times, this winter in the UK was pretty tough going for us and it seemed like it was never going to end.

olivier theyskens metal GIF by fashgif

edit: it feels strange and it tickles around my calves... :uhoh:

Last edited:

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
I was watching some kind of prepping show where they rate preppers on their preparedness, its mildly amusing.

A lot of it seems like basic stuff done for entertainment.

I imagine a few people have rather large complex plans and systems and showing these would be a lot more informational.

But then again, if I had a large complex system in place, I would not want it to be shown on TV. That would be like a big target mark.

florduh

Taking prepping to the next level, so many guns they have to start putting them on the roof

datPPgSO8PbVrEIvDnB-oLvziOFin2ToDadRNdjbVbw.jpg

It's so nice of this cute family of four to stockpile all these weapons in one place for me and my post apocalyptic Mad Max gang to take. Very convenient.

I'm a fan of the Fallout games, but I'm not really relishing the thought of spending my twilight years playing it live, in 8k. Oh well. Time to start maxing out my "Luck" attribute.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
It's so nice of this cute family of four to stockpile all these weapons in one place for me and my post apocalyptic Mad Max gang to take. Very convenient.

I'm a fan of the Fallout games, but I'm not really relishing the thought of spending my twilight years playing it live, in 8k. Oh well. Time to start maxing out my "Luck" attribute.

I was thinking all those guns wont do them too much good with only 3.5 people to utilize them...in a theoretical end of the world scenario they better hurry up and get some trustworthy people to take up a few of them or they'll be overtaken and become somebody elses guns real quick.

Although its apparently Texas based on what the kids shirt says, so maybe that girl on the bike with training wheels can actually shoot

scy123

To be fair that's just a picture I seen of some people with a lot of guns and made a prepping joke. Not that they do that for prepping.

Still advertising you have a lot of nice expensive guns is probably not a good idea.

florduh

I was thinking all those guns wont do them too much good with only 3.5 people to utilize them...in a theoretical end of the world scenario they better hurry up and get some trustworthy people to take up a few of them or they'll be overtaken and become somebody elses guns real quick.

Although its apparently Texas based on what the kids shirt says, so maybe that girl on the bike with training wheels can actually shoot

Yeah, I was being generous and counting both small children as shooters. Still, a small band of desperate armed people are taking all of their guns without a bunch of friends to help them...

Yep! Even after a societal collapse, having a "society"/community is still important for survival. Probably more important than stockpiling. Unfortunately our species becomes more atomized every day.

apes.jpg

To be fair that's just a picture I seen of some people with a lot of guns and made a prepping joke. Not that they do that for prepping.

Right, they probably just really like guns. Because they're cool. But I get the same level of stress looking at that picture as I do seeing some of the large vape collections people have here. Just the maintenance alone.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I grew up around many of these "prepper" types. I spent plenty of weekends as a kid helping to load many semi-truck trailers full of 5-gal buckets of dried food and other supplies, etc, etc. (so many buried semi-truck trailers packed full of that shit) I can say from many years of experience, and growing up socializing with them (over 20 years) that these kinds of people are idiots.

I know because I used to be one of them, before I realized how utterly stupid and childish my entire worldview was.

Last edited:

scy123

I've been looking into drones for a bit and some of them seem really advance now. 3D map entire landscapes for obstacle avoidance and follow you around. GPS navigation.

I imagine in the future security drones will be a thing. They even have those robotic security dogs from Boston Dynamics. I think I read somewhere that Tesla is starting to use them.

China also did a light show with a swarm of drones.

Top Bottom