Random thoughts

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW-thumb-19fe.jpg

BestBuds

The Dude
Got a part time job last Monday. The lady was such a hateful shit, she would scream at me in front of her clients and dress me down for making a mistake when she told me to learn on the job. The Dude said bye today and quit.

The Big Lebowski Whatever GIF

And now I'm Aromatizing some Extreme Cream herb and I am happy and free.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Not entirely random, but I've been sorta looking for something relatively cheap ($20 :rolleyes:) to help me sleep a little longer than my usual 2-4 hours, so I grabbed these today at a local head shop:
F4DAF75A-EAC4-4D4B-91F9-B91A78C15BAE.jpeg F9437EE5-7A27-44D9-942E-933B9E845B5A.jpeg 46A362D2-2FAF-48C3-859E-17EA6D6D592E.jpeg F35B9A51-4551-4707-A013-F11C5DAAB2DB.jpeg
I figure 4 (100mg) on an empty stomach should give me some idea....? Hopefully? :hmm::
7433187D-6D5D-456D-9794-607C13084CA7.jpeg
They taste ok... not too terrible!

:zzz:

Last edited:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Not entirely random, but I've been sorta looking for something relatively cheap ($20 :rolleyes:) to help me sleep a little longer than my usual 2-4 hours, so I grabbed these today at a local head shop:
View attachment 11794 View attachment 11793 View attachment 11796 View attachment 11795
I figure 4 (100mg) on an empty stomach should give me some idea....? Hopefully? :hmm::
View attachment 11797
They taste ok... not too terrible!

:zzz:

I find 5-htp to be very helpful re. sleep on the odd occasion when I am not sleeping well.

Also, magnesium, especially by way of a hot bath with epsom salts and if you can cope with it mustard - nooooooo not the yellow 'ketchup' 😂

This... this is 100% awesome!!!

kel,
Reactions: Bologna

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
You mean like one of these?

I think I saw it once on a bugs bunny cartoon.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I had been looking forward to yesterday's CNN NYC Homecoming Concert all week. Prepped for the 5 hour concert by using my Bowle's metal potter/grinder to fill four pots with some top tier flower and ...... Fully charged and fully filled the large Bowle cup with a triple vodka and cranberry. About 15 minutes in I was feeling pretty toasted when I had this random thought......"Almost nobody is wearing a mask or social distancing and they're packed shoulder to shoulder"!!?!?!

Then I saw a news feed stating that in order to get into the concert you had to have proof of vaccination if you were an adult and if you were under 12 you needed proof of a recent negative PCR test. That's when I had another random thought....."Publicly restricting access to publicized amazing events like this will probably get more people to vaccinate than the fear of dying.... especially since 80% of the concert access was free".

Unfortunately about halfway through they cancelled the remaining concert due to weather and that's when I had another random thought....."I'll have to finish off another pot if I'm going to eat all those leftover chicken tenders, wings and fries". Was quite the sacrifice.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Just got my 2nd Moderna shot, now I gotta wait another 8 months for shot #3.... I wonder if the current protocols will be the same then..? Doubt it... I wonder if I'll still have my vaccination card....? Doubt that, too. I'm actually a little surprised I still had it for my 2nd shot....

Top Bottom