• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

PVHES/PVHEGonG Availability Thread

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Quick question- I'm new to this equipment. Will the 18mm work with my solo without a 14mm adaptor?
That would depend on the glass you're going to hook it up to.

You should post these questions in the Solo thread (or PV thread) instead of here as lots of us get email notifications when this thread is active in order to swoop in to buy these rare creatures. I hate unwanted email!:rant:

:peace:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
That would depend on the glass you're going to hook it up to.

You should post these questions in the Solo thread (or PV thread) instead of here as lots of us get email notifications when this thread is active in order to swoop in to buy these rare creatures. I hate unwanted email!:rant:

:peace:
Your in luck the 14mm PVHE GonG is available, and there was much rejoicing!:cheers:

knowmad

retailer said toward the end of this week. ive got a 14mm shorty on my mind and a PNWT ready to go.

i'll be checking regularly and will update if i catch them before one of you guys

knowmad

can someone please reply to this thread? i want to make sure email notification is doing its thing :)

knowmad,

knowmad

How's my reaction time stu?

This is similar to why they practice fire escape drills in schools, only far more serious.

knowmad,
Reactions: Stu

knowmad

The way I see it a school full of children isn't likely to burn down... the PVHEGonG on the other hand is certain to sell out.

John Lewus

The way I see it a school full of children isn't likely to burn down... the PVHEGonG on the other hand is certain to sell out.

Sadly I have had a PVHEGonG for a year now sitting in my beautiful Pelican case for my Solo that I have never used. I got too caught up in the hype and HAD to have it but really have had no use for it.

John Lewus,

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Well, I got the 14mm turbo. Dammit a few days ago I bought a standard 14mm.... could have saved on shipping and probably would have gotten another turbo instead of standard. :doh:

Slow Draw McGraw,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

biohacker

I would prefer the standard no HE version for the new Arizer Air, or the newer 2014 Solo models with improved airflow. The PVHES are more for the older Solo's with less airflow. IMHO, the PVHES with an Air or newer Solo is overkill, and waaaay to much airflow and whispy vapour. Just my opinion.

biohacker,

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
I have never gotten wispy vapor with my PVHE GonGs? Maybe your draw was too fast? They are perfect for my Solo and I Tried them with the Arizer Air and they work great. I have ran a normal 14mm GonG and it works good too but not great. I just have never tried the turbo option.

D020- I like the PVHE GonG with this
PWT copy-i like the standard 14mm GonG with this

Thread relevance
Edit: 14mm PVHE GonG still in stock. All other PVHE GonGs are gone..

Last edited:

Barhen

subrcribed, is this thread still working :D Looking for a turbo 18mm gong and a vortex stem.

tree master

Well guess what guys, pvhes and some pvhes gongs are instock. Not all the options are available though.

Last edited:
tree master,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom