• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

PVHES/PVHEGonG Availability Thread

lowkee00

excellent idea. maybe we can get another supplier of similar also. somebody said they are never in.

lowkee00,

OF

Fun and IMO useful thread. Also kinda fun in that it's addressing a situation (stock being bought up too quickly for casual users to take advantage of) and ironically making it worse!! That is folks who take advantage here will now get jump on those who don't that will basically lock them out?

OF

OF,
Reactions: toros23

toros23

I dunno, I was just thinking this would be a way to *try* to take care of our little community here. But you are right, will make it worse for those who do not subscribe to this thread. Having said that, we already know they go fast regardless of what is posted.

Another member posted we already a PV thread and this is redundant. I didn't realize that, not trying to create clutter so we can just let this one die off if needed..

toros23,

Techn!d0n

Thank you SOOO much for this thread man.... I love my solo but I want the PVHES SO BAD!!! I might get the shorty.... I have to think bout that one. oh O I am new here and this is my 1st post.

Techn!d0n,

Techn!d0n

I placed my order for the PVHES shorty yesterday.... I hope I can get it before the holiday on this weekend... :D

Techn!d0n,
Reactions: toros23

John Lewus

I got a 18mm GONG high efficiency, PVHES turbo stem, and a Solo stealth adapter. I have no idea why I bought the stealth adapter. I decided a long time ago I really did not need it but after reading the forums of people trying to get these for awhile and my shipping did not change much I went for it. Whats another $22 bucks for a very complete Solo setup.

John Lewus,

salivape

1800yolk

Right now erry single gong on planetvape.ca is out of stock. I'll be checking stock erry day.. Knocked my setup off my nightstand, I'm lucky it didn't break the scientific bubbler..

1800yolk,

jds32

No 14mm PVHESGonG in stock at the moment, but I called and was told they would be in stock this weekend.

jds32,

Jeremiah239

Unknown Member
Trying to get a 18mm female normal or shorty gong if I can find it in stock. I'm gonna have to call and see when they will be back in stock.

Jeremiah239,

jds32

14mm PVHEGonGs are in stock at the moment. Maybe others also?

jds32,
Top Bottom