Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
MajorDoobage said:
jeffp said:

:lol: Haha holy crap you're getting some epic shots! I'd love to know what story you're giving these people to allow such tomfoolery!

I seriously told him this was for a contest and the winner gets a pizza, is it OK if we put this on the counter and take a picture.... yeah come closer to the camera.... it's ok you can pick it up. it sort of went like that.

he figured out the inhalation thing on his own! he's the new late night guy and i think he's the best.

jeffp,

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Pretty awesome pics you are getting jeffp. :cool: I will be posting my final Floyd pic today as I feel I need to keep the pics fresh. I could have pics of Floyd stuff with my PD all the way till contest end......

Pic of the Day

imp26q.jpg

Madcap79,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Wow jeffp, thats a great shot! :o

Heres today's, a Russian nesting doll my mother got me when I was younger. I think they are pretty cool even though they are Soviet soldiers. I'm missing 2 smaller guys though. :/
PDr.jpg

Ripbongs420,

hereatlast

Great shots all around. jeffp that is a really great photo, there's a lot more information there than the snapshot itself (fun to imagine what led up to it and afterwords).

^^ used to love those doll sets when I was younger, something magical about how many actually fit in there.

Today's entry = last night's session:
P7040011-1.jpg

hereatlast,

Milk

Mike
Today's pic with a stack of books, don't judge!

ifcwlx.jpg

The pic of the clerk reminds me of Wonder Showzen for some reason.

Milk,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
jeffp,

oldfart

35 years ago this yo-yo was in a claw machine. After $50.00 in quarters it was mine and had sat in my desk draw ever since.
P7060001.jpg

oldfart,

Milk

Mike
Very nice Oldfart, show's you how much society has changed. So much censorship these days. Anything to do with eroticism or sexuality and it's bad, but bring on the gore, violence, and hate!

Milk,

An Ita

Just dope
What's up in PD Land?
Wow there have been some pretty cool photos to check out. This contest is pretty awesome.

image343e.jpg

An Ita,

Nycdeisel

hey jeff! I have one of those blender cups! They actually work surprisingly well!

nice candid shots of store clerk + pd

Nycdeisel,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Nycdeisel said:
hey jeff! I have one of those blender cups! They actually work surprisingly well!

nice candid shots of store clerk + pd

hey thanks NYCD - my favorite portable drinking container is a Camelbak; not a blender cup but perfect for water. The store clerk did a good job but it's time to plummet forward in the realm of gonzo vapor photo journalism. I do have one more idea for that particular store clerk though.

jeffp,
Top Bottom