Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

Nycdeisel

Cool video man, but to really see the vapor you should exhale in front of a dark surface. You may also want to hold the vapor in your lungs for a bit longer. otherwise looks good, enjoy :cool:

Nycdeisel,

HazyDayz

Thanks man, it give an idea of how it performs anyway. I thought you could see the vapor quite well:)

HazyDayz,

Nycdeisel

yea I could see that there was a lot, but couldnt actually see it all, and notcied there was a big black screen that would have worked better then the white walls. But yea it helped to show how you pack it.

Nycdeisel,

tragu

Hey guys I want to say that I love my purple days. The only reason I am using this forum to ask this question is my e mail is not working properly I tried to e mail you and it wont go thru> My PD was getting loose so I got 2 external retaining clips put them in no problems then 2 weeks later something is ratteling in bottom under diffuser. i hope it isnt dammaged. I will order a spare but want this one rattle free. thank you tragu

PS. i do get e mails just cant seem to send to you

tragu,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
Are you unplugging it? With heat comes expansion. That pushes the ring out a bit. Then if you let it cool it will contract and you will hear a slight rattle. Once heated again that should go away or be greatly diminish. It's best to leave it running. :)

elmomuzz,

Purple-Days

Tragu, I logged on to send you and e-mail through this board, so you could reply, but you don't have e-mail set to receive. And I have no idea who you are, so not much I can do at this point. I have checked spam etc. but can''t pick you out (don't know your e-amil addy) from all the pecker pills and Loterry winnings etc (if that where you ended up).

Purple-Days,

got 2 pd's from vapenow, guess it was their last batch of pd's. They are amazing thanks for such a great product.

vapormonkey

It looks like the diameter of the hole that excepts the stem is larger than the Eterra. Is this accurate? If so how huch larger and how does this size compare to the myrtlezap? Chanks

vapormonkey,

realcoolguy

shantytown007 said:
clayton said:
i was wondering if any of you have the mflb too and if the PD is worth the 80 dollars more?

Yes.

Can you elaborate? I've read the PD takes up to 45 minutes to heat up.
Aside from not using batteries why is it worth the 80 dollars more exactly?

realcoolguy,

lwien

realcoolguy said:
shantytown007 said:
clayton said:
i was wondering if any of you have the mflb too and if the PD is worth the 80 dollars more?

Yes.

Or, you can leave it on 24/7 and as such, there is no heat up time.

For most, the PD is more efficient. It's also a home vape and as such it's pretty adaptable as far as using it with a bong while also providing thicker, richer hits.

The LB is a great portable and was designed as such. It's really not designed to compete with a home vape.

lwien,

caseball2051

realcoolguy said:
shantytown007 said:
clayton said:

Yes.

while it takes 45 mins to warm up, it can be left on all day every day making that 45 mins a non issue.

I have a log type vape that is very similiar and a LB. together they are a killer combination. If having a desktop unit is ok for your situation, I say go with the PD or a similar product.

If you plan to use it out and about, or cannot have a dekstop unit, the LB is a great product. i cant say enough good things about either. You wont disappointed with whatever route you go

caseball2051,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
"Thanks for your interest in Purple-Days. The current wait time is approximately 3-5 weeks from date of purchase."

Damn, I really want one, but I can't wait a month or more!I can't believe I can't just buy one somewhere, or from someone. I loved the way this looked, and it would have been a perfect compliment :rolleyes:to my other vaporizers, but 3 to 5 weeks!?

Tstat,

Nycdeisel

I use to think the same thing about the PD, HOWEVER, I just ordered mine and am super excited to receive it in about a month, they say the wait time MAY be shorter, and I have heard of a few folks on here getting theirs in only about 2 weeks. Either way, I am so happy that I finally got my order in, after many months of thinking "Damn, I will never get my hands on a fully assembled Purple Days :/"

Nycdeisel,

Rastamook

I was one of the last PD orders on vapenow before they closed the waiting list, so my PD took appx. 5 months to come. I promise you - at that long, it was still worth the wait!

Rastamook,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Yea, screw it. I gotta have one. I'm just an impatient bastard.

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Bought it last night. I just want to say a public thank you to Pammy and Tom. They read my emails and responded professionally and with a true understanding. I am so glad I just went ahead and bought it!

Tstat,

Rudy Rudiger

I'm sure this has been answered already, but Ive become frustrated searching with no results.

Can someone tell me how much electricity the PD uses?

Whats a rough estimate of the additional cost for a month of the PD running 24/7?

Rudy Rudiger,

lwien

Rudy Rudiger said:
I'm sure this has been answered already, but Ive become frustrated searching with no results.

Can someone tell me how much electricity the PD uses?

Whats a rough estimate of the additional cost for a month of the PD running 24/7?

8 watts, or about the same as two night lights.

lwien,

Purple-Days

Yes, 8 Watts as a general guideline. 7.2 Watts @ 12 V actual . Plug that into a calculator it's less than $10 a year with 24/7 use. I think we figured it here a year or so ago at closer to $5 but it depends on your kWH rate.

As always, thanks, to the folks who choose our product. :)

Purple-Days,

Rudy Rudiger

Thanks!

Why did you choose PD over the Buddha lwien?

I'm torn between the two for a little Xmas gift.

Rudy Rudiger,
Top Bottom