Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

rukus13

Another volcano convert here. Haven't actually gotten my PD yet but its in the mail. I must say though that the volcano is a great machine as well. They both serve their own purpose. The drawback with the volcano is that you end up using more than with the PD. Plus I don't always want a whole bag full. Where it excels is when you have multiple people sharing a bag. It is a great party vape. I just needed something smaller that can be hit real quick once or twice and then put down. The PD fills that niche nicely. I love that it is lead free and safer than most of the other alternatives.

rukus13,

TeddyJackEddy

Started out reading this thread around 8:00 am and by 9:30 am I had ordered my PD.

Not quite sure what happened?! lol

I'm a da budda vape owner, and very happy I might add. Started reading about the PD and the more I read, the more I liked it. Sounds like it will be more suitable for me, since I'm the only user in the house. Love the dbv, great vape, great results but the PD sounds great too. I know it will be awhile before they ship, but not to worry. Da budda will keep me happy till then.........and after too.

TeddyJackEddy,

Beezleb

TeddyJackEddy said:
Started out reading this thread around 8:00 am and by 9:30 am I had ordered my PD.

Not quite sure what happened?! lol

I'm a da budda vape owner, and very happy I might add. Started reading about the PD and the more I read, the more I liked it. Sounds like it will be more suitable for me, since I'm the only user in the house. Love the dbv, great vape, great results but the PD sounds great too. I know it will be awhile before they ship, but not to worry. Da budda will keep me happy till then.........and after too.
I think the DB will be very good in recouping from the ABV of the PD. A great combo!

Beezleb,

rukus13

Okay I got mine today and promptly plugged it in and waited the alloted time. All I can says is WOW this thing is even more awesome than what I expected. It is simply astounding how little you have to pack in to get decent vapor. The quality is also exceptional. I was expecting something rather flimsy as far as the stem and it is made out of hard quality material. I'm very very impressed. All I can say is everyone should own one of these. Especially those who don't like to get smashed but just want to maintain a steady level of medication but still function.

I own 5 vapes a crappy vapir one, a box style, the vriptech heatgun system, the volcano and now the PD. I can say that the PD is probably going to be my go to machine. It is far more efficient than the other 4. The vriptech system I think gives the best tastiest hits but is cumbersome. The volcano is great and still the cadillac of vaps but I wouldn't buy another. I just dont think its worth the price. I don't often smoke in a group anymore so its kind of a waste. For just one person it uses alot of product. The PD on the other hand is affordable and though it doesn't deliver as big a hit as a good vrip you don't always want that either. I'm just taken back by how little it uses its astounding. I use my box whip daily and its good but even with it I end up smoking more than I want to just to get a decent vapor cloud. I really wish I had bought the PD first!!!!

rukus13,

Pammy-Days

Lovely Assistant
Hi Rukus13,

Welcome to the family.:D Thank you so much for all the kind words. I know that's what keeps Tom going, positive feedback. When he's sore and tired at the end of the day, it's always nice to hear something like that. Thank you. :peace:

Pammy-Days,

rukus13

Thanks to both you and Tom for such a fine product. I'll be encouraging all I know to place an order. It is refreshing to find someone so passionate about their workmanship. I can see the effort that went into it. You guys are doing a service selling it so cheaply. :peace: and blessings.

rukus13,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
AofZ...I gotta admit that when you shared that mouth-bong thing a while back I thought it was intriguing but a little weird. Well, the ONLY thing I've been trying to solve with the PD is how to cool the vapor more. It took me a while to get the hang of it, but I did and that thing is pure genius! I'm PD'ing silk, my fiend, silk.

stickstones,

tadrossi

Hello everyone I am a vaporgenie and a new Purple Days owner. I wanted say how pleased I was with the PD and I will be trying to contribute to discussions as my knowledge and experience grows:). Kudos to Tom and Pam for a great product and a great attitude as well. I am honored to be in circle of PD owners.

tadrossi,

Purple-Days

Welcome to the Purple-Days family, tadrossi. Glad you are enjoying. :)

whereami, if you have questions about order status or the current lead times, drop us a line.

Purple-Days,

whereami

Purple-Days said:
whereami, if you have questions about order status or the current lead times, drop us a line.
It's cool, website says 10-12 days, I'm just making small talk. :D

whereami,

Purple-Days

10-12 business days. And that's a prediction. Sometimes quicker sometimes a day or two extra, things pop up in life. Also that lead time can change from week to week. :cool:

Purple-Days,

Jedu

Vape4therestofmylife said:
im gona do 40 stems once i get it just pack 3 at a time and go to town

i just picked up 2 ounces of og kush life is good.
You'll stop getting much higher after like 5 max your just going to feel sick...

Jedu,

rukus13

Good luck I'm rooting for you. Gonna take you a while lol.

rukus13,

PsychoActive

Hey, i have a question, might be a very dumb question, but yeah.

Im just wondering how the PD has a temperature of about 190C, but the boiling point of THC is 200C.

I was just thinking that it needs to boil, to let off the vapors, or would it be a bad thing if it were to reach the boiling point?

PsychoActive,

Vape4therestofmylife

rukus13 said:

Good luck I'm rooting for you. Gonna take you a while lol.
yeah ima watch like 5 seasons of south park and vape untill i A fall asleep or B puke.

ima get a huge engry drink so i dont pass out.

And HOLY SHIT THE PD IS IN THE NEXT STATE OVER SO IM PROB GONA GET IT 2DAY

Vape4therestofmylife,

Vape4therestofmylife

Jedu said:

You'll stop getting much higher after like 5 max your just going to feel sick...
i dunno dude even with 2 weeks where i only smoked once or twice a week max my tolrancre is pretty high.

Vape4therestofmylife,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
PsychoActive said:
Hey, i have a question, might be a very dumb question, but yeah.

Im just wondering how the PD has a temperature of about 190C, but the boiling point of THC is 200C.

I was just thinking that it needs to boil, to let off the vapors, or would it be a bad thing if it were to reach the boiling point?
actually...
see this thread http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=627

?-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
Boiling point: 157*C / 314.6 degree Fahrenheit

DeepFried,
Top Bottom