Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Nycdeisel said:
i'll bet there are plenty of other dimensions to explore too! ;)

wake n vape with the PD, anyone joining me?

Me, Me, Me. Haha. PD in the straight.

This has taken quite a course. I love mushrooms and I have done them many times. I have never had a bad experience though my last time I was tired and very annoyed by someone so I just went into my bedroom and passed out, while peaking. I felt close to it turning sour. It felt like everything around me was racing in time, like I was thinking about everything and my mind couldn't handle it, and then I just fell asleep. No dreaming or anything. But when I woke up ~2-3 hours later, it was pure euphoria. I think trips really reflect my sub-consience thoughts. They have a lot to due with my current mental state. I am and have been dealing with severe depression over the last half of the year and I don't think I was ready, and I'm not sure if I am now either. It can help and it can hurt.
Anyhow the first time I heard "A Day in the life" by the Beatles I was tripping hard. That song is freaky enough! It was quite surprising. :o :lol:

Never ate anything less than an 8th (3.5g) I always want a fairly hard trip.

Djonkoman, they say that the God Experience had originated from psychedelic drugs, particularly mushrooms (grow all over, natural, healthy). When early Humans experienced these inexplainable things happening to them inside their own minds. What would you think? They also say that psychadelic mushrooms helped humans advance.

Anyhow back on track, here is my grandfathers beautiful Model-A. :cool:
2011-08-23135414-1.jpg

Ripbongs420,

Nycdeisel

I think that it can definitely be dangerous to do any kind of hallucinogen like that if you are not at a stable place, mentally and/or emotionally.

very cool ripbongs :)

Nycdeisel,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Nycdeisel said:
I think that it can definitely be dangerous to do any kind of hallucinogen like that if you are not at a stable place, mentally and/or emotionally.

Yeah, definitely. I don't regret it, but It was such a huge difference from the better than words trips I used to have when I was in a better place mentally. What can you do though?
Thanks! It is really nice. I love the suicide doors. :cool:

Ripbongs420,

djonkoman

Ripbongs420 said:
Nycdeisel said:

Yeah, definitely. I don't regret it, but It was such a huge difference from the better than words trips I used to have when I was in a better place mentally. What can you do though?
Thanks! It is really nice. I love the suicide doors. :cool:

personally I think it really depends on the kind of mental instability, some people get better from a trip if they had some kind of depression, but others get worse, a trip does give you an excellent oppurtunity to think about any problems you have and think outside of the box for solutions, and it can be really educating, I think it depends on hoe well you handle trips and if there's optimism behind the depression or not

altough just to be on the safe side it's always better to wait till you feel good

djonkoman,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Tripping has little or nothing to do with getting high, it's apples and oranges.
The thing is about waiting til you feel good is that you may not know how you really feel deep down until you're locked in your subconscious.
One thing I can say about LSD is that it didn't give me knowledge - it rather awakened me to what I already and always had known.
Still, for the most part, I think I'll stay with my favorite aromatherapy diffuser.

NYCDeisel, I seriously recommend that you only use the 5x even though arenabotanicals has up to 50x so you can ascertain the type of direction salvia takes you before you delve deeper. 5x is easily handled and the effects will be noticeable but lightweight. With a Bic lighter you'll experience a slight shift; with a flame torch you will trip but it won't be intense; nothing like what's been described with alien beings, etc., and it will hit you about five seconds after you exhale so be careful about not dropping your bong. Go easy.

jeffp,

Nycdeisel

Thanks jeff :D but I dont think I plan on smoking salvia anytime soon.

I also really dont like to smoke, and i havent done research on vaporizing it. I will stick with this herbal vapor for now

Nycdeisel,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Glad to hear that! Now let's get back to more important subjects like the nutty Korean grocer who won't go further without "sex movie."

jeffp,

PurpleDazed

jeffp said:
Glad to hear that! Now let's get back to more important subjects like the nutty Korean grocer who won't go further without "sex movie."

Heh heh heh well you could always show him madcaps boudoir pics and perhaps he will pose for some boudoir pics for u to take LOL :D :brow: :p

PurpleDazed,

Purple-Days

Since we are back on the picture track again...
24ooqap.jpg

Had to take a picture with some of the latest shipment of Fiddle-Back Maple and Black Walnut.

Purple-Days,

Irie

Chant Down Babylon
hereatlast, excellent!
I was a complete scientific glass newb when I grabbed my jagito, so happy I didn't go bigger. No need at all. Not to be vain but....soon after I got the hops I saw the etched label, which I prefer. Nice piece, yours looks an inch or so smaller all around, bet shes smooth.

Jeff- the guitar shot a couple pics above is my favorite of the series. He is a serious character!!

Stay away from 5meo given the salvia talk....

Beautiful row of maple, Tom. Serious pd envy!!

Irie,

weedemon

enthusiast
rockin a session with my PD here, Just wanted to drop in and show some love :)

on stem # 3 and feelin mighty fine!

I gotta add too since i bought that ehle 100 ml bong i have found a whole new level of appreciation for this unit!

Thx again Tom and Pammy for this lovely unit :)

weedemon,

Purple-Days

You (and everyone) are certainly welcome, Weedmon. :) If it wasn't fun I wouldn't do it. :cool:

Woodworking is fun with sharp tools and nice wood. Our wood supplier has some beautiful stuff (such as the Sapele), which I buy without seeing first. We trust them, a small family operation. Nice to have a supplier like that.

Purple-Days,

hereatlast

Irie said:
hereatlast, excellent!
I was a complete scientific glass newb when I grabbed my jagito, so happy I didn't go bigger. No need at all. Not to be vain but....soon after I got the hops I saw the etched label, which I prefer. Nice piece, yours looks an inch or so smaller all around, bet shes smooth.

Agreed, the size is really right on these. The one pictured above is definitely smaller than yours, both the volume and the inline; have had the chance to try a couple sizes and they all rocked uniquely. This is a great bedtime piece, very ergonomic for lying on my back. This piece was very kindly loaned out to me a while back and I've been nursing it accordingly, gonna put it to use after this post. :buzz:

hereatlast,

weedemon

enthusiast
it's the 420 contest piece i am using yes! The Sapele one in the sunlight it sparkles with it's redish overtones.

weedemon,

Nycdeisel

you should specify in your sig weede ;)

wow tom, those are probably the prettiest PDs I have ever seen! so jelly

Nycdeisel,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Im a little behind the times here, is there still a long wait to get a PD or is there some units in stock that i could get into my hands quicker?

SF Giant,

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
SF Giant said:
Im a little behind the times here, is there still a long wait to get a PD or is there some units in stock that i could get into my hands quicker?

Check out the website. It usually has the current wait times. Welcome to the thread. :wave:

EDit: I do not see wait time posted. Try email?

Madcap79,

PurpleDazed

SF Giant said:
I hear ya I am back on here after a little hiatus my self. I ordered an american cherry PD on 8/19 and was told in replys 4-6 weeks. And thats much better than than the 12 weeks from a year or two ago.

PurpleDazed,

Purple-Days

Glad folks like the look of the Fiddleback units. :cool:
Gonna keep stocking it (now that we have seen a couple of shipments).
2ylvekp.jpg

+++

SF Giant, a long while ago we sold units through Vapenow.com . Way too much exposure, way too may orders for one fellow to keep up with, unacceptable lead times resulted. So, we went back to selling ourselves, with less exposure. Simple supply and demand, one guy making burgers, one line of folks, nobody ever pays extra to get ahead in line.

We currently estimate lead time at 4 - 6 weeks from order to time of shipping.

This morning we shipped orders placed 4 weeks and 2 days ago, along with some previous days (Fiddleback Maples that folks were aware of extra lead time on).

I work in batches. When a batch of units (along with their tubes) is done they are boxed and sent out. Finished kits do not sit on a shelf. The lead time is not contrived. There is no way around it, one guy making burgers, one line.

+++

Went to the Phoenix Sky Harbor airport last Saturday, met Oregon Friends for lunch as they had a lay-over going to Florida. Nice meeting them. One of our friends smoked, and of course you gotta go outside, at 110F +, fight deck level, jet exhaust everywhere and you see this sign.
153n0h3.jpg

You gotta walk another football field in hot fumes, to get to a smoking spot. :rolleyes:
Fuckcombustion, indeed... :2c:

Speaking of fun. . .
I haven't been to a modern airport since the 1990s. Crap, you can't swing a cat without hitting one of these TSA people. Tons of them.
And I had a camera. :brow: A group of them just standing chatting doing nothing, just like all the rest of their kind . . . made sure the flash was on to get their attention...
2wqao21.jpg

my, oh my, how fast the confab broke up . . .

Purple-Days,
Top Bottom