Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Purple-Days said:
Anybody notice 'brass screens' in the pic? Post #8966 .

Really odd, I saw that as well. Stuck out like a sore thumb. :lol:

Freshly buttered up. :cool:
:buzz:
PDbutter.jpg
:buzz:

Ripbongs420,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Tom you have better eyesight than I do. Yeah, having squinted I can see the regular brass pipe screens and blunt wraps, under and to the left of the other grocery store stuff. Blunts are vile and insanely wasteful, do you agree?

jeffp,

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Pic of the Day

Prepping a CF34 turbofan for removal from a Challenger.

rj1oxd.jpg

Madcap79,

Madcap79

Madcap79,

djonkoman

nice weather, so I decided to shoot some pics ion the garden
harvest isn't looking well, lost too much time in the beginning of the season to slugs, then a period with a lot of bad weather and now my only plants that have a kind of decent size are males....
but they still look nice luckily
2u9mlpd.jpg

djonkoman,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
^ I really like that photo, the contrast of the leaf on the PD is great. And of course they go perfect together haha

aesthyrian,

Purple-Days

E_E that's a nice shot. Reminds me of the guard's chant in Wiz of Oz.

Looks like Oldfart is ready for an early holiday season. Wonder how early we will see that season start this year?

Wow, that engine is cool, they always fascinate me...

Placetime, I saw something similar in Brookings, OR. Dolphins, in that instance and they were each painted differently... The football cow? Aren't footballs pigskin? Artistic license ? ;)

Djonkman, I heard from neighbors on the Oregon coast that copper was a great deterrent. Get some 14 ga. bare copper. You can strip a piece of scrap Romex for 12-18" lengths of wire then strip the insulated ones bare... make a coil about 4" diameter ie. two or three loops. Place this encircling the petunia or whatever. A single loop can get covered by soil a double or triple loop is less likely to get semi burried and allow a pathway in... Anyway, stick a piece of copper on your tongue. It's a bit unpleasant. The slugs find it very unpleasant and will not cross the barrier, or so I have heard... :cool:

Purple-Days,

djonkoman

I have also heard of copper, it's expensive tough, especially since copperprices are high and you need a minimum width to deter them
and they also got my other vegetables and herbs

I got the slugs pretty much under control tough, but not after I lost a lot of time and seeds
and we had a very nice hot(but also dry) spring this year, but I culdn't profit from that, and the summer is shitty and wet this year

the solution to a big part f the slugproblem was removing the mulch, I aplied a mulch of dead leaves in he spirit of what I read this winter about permaculture and fukuoka
this mulch makes the soil more fertile and retains more moisture wich seemed good this dry spring
but, as it turne out, the slugs also loved that mulch, almost no seedling survived for more then one night, including vegetables and herbs...
removing the mulch and placing beertraps solved most of the problem
...but too late..
there's still a small hope tough, I still have 2 guerillaspots were I sowed seeds and haven't been to check since
but on another spot I had together with a friend we couldn't find any plant(earlier on that friend had checked there once and at that point there were seedlings/young plants)

edit: woehoe, 420 posts!!!!
this calls for a celebration of my 420th post... so I'm getting stoned and going to ride my longboard(altough that would've happened anyway) :peace:

djonkoman,

Purple-Days

Please remember the rules, "Topics concerning the cultivation of cannabis are not permitted." Of course we won't be able to use your photo either. Was trying to help with your Petunias... no need for details. ;)

Happy 420th FC post. :party:

Purple-Days,

hereatlast

How bout a foursome? :cool:

Friend stopped by recently for a little PD shindig...couple different generations here it seems. A couple more cool pics from that day to follow.
PDx4fun045.jpg

hereatlast,

Madcap79

Pic of the Day

One of the more interesting aircraft I have witnessed.....

28cghnd.jpg

Madcap79,

djonkoman

Purple-Days said:
Please remember the rules, "Topics concerning the cultivation of cannabis are not permitted." Of course we won't be able to use your photo either. Was trying to help with your Petunias... no need for details. ;)

Happy 420th FC post. :party:

o yeah completely forgot about that one.... so used to discussing growing plants on other forums :p
here's a pic with another plant
don't really now what plant it is not even sure of it's a weed or that I sowed it, but it's mostly concentrated in this corner so that points to that it's something I sowed
2dugza0.jpg

Modnote: While this isn't the forum for grow threads (there are plenty of established forums for that), a post such as [post=149287]the one above[/post] is just fine. :)

djonkoman,

Purple-Days

Madcap, what's the deal, remove the sponsons and fly like a non amphibious craft? Lighter weight, less drag, better performance? Strange...

Purple-Days,
Top Bottom