Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

sethhobrin

Any every have a PD that failed to heat up and you ruled out the power cord?

Mine 2 year old PD no longer heats up(i've left it on most of the time over the last 2 years). I've tried the car adapter and a brand new backup jameco adapter and no heat.... :(

any suggestions????? this thing was never dropped or thrown around however from the heat cycles the pressure clip on the top of the heat exchange no longer rests down snuggly in the heat exchange so the exchanger can twist a little bit. I've been told thats normal.

HELP! I use this guy for medical purposes and I really don't want to combust. Too hard on my lungs.!!!

sethhobrin,

Purple-Days

Of course it is, but folks panic and think this forum might bring a quicker answer. Of course the forum can't answer tech/warranty questions. I thnk I just answered the same querry via e-mail.

It's one of those older units that were assembled when I was working at 3-6 inches with cataracts (since repaired with implants). Probably a bad solder joint, though twisting the heat exchanger can break wires or cause a short.

No it is not normal, for the heat exchanger to move, and they are not delivered that way (moving). The clip should be re-seated with a tool we provide or can mail to you on request.

Purple-Days,

herb green

The purple-days is the most powerful vape in the world and will blow your head clean off

So I've got just one question....

Why the fuck havent you been over to the web-site to purchace one of these?????

http://purple-days.com

Thanks Tom its Killin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

herb green,

fidget

herb green said:
The purple-days is the most powerful vape in the world and will blow your head clean off

I have a Glock 7 vape - far more power and easier to get through security in your luggage but they cost more than the Dulles International Airport Police Chief makes in a month.

fidget,

herb green

fidget said:
herb green said:

I have a Glock 7 vape - far more power and easier to get through security in your luggage but they cost more than the Dulles International Airport Police Chief makes in a month.

Thought the magic launch box would be the favorite weapon of the vapor enthusist air traveler....that is if you can get over sucking on a nickel cadmium battery for a heat source

Sometime in the near future we will be plugging in our purple-days vaporizers in flight and that will be a cool flight indeed!

herb green,

Wolface

I find myself using both the MFLB & PD about the same amount. The amount of herb as well as the method are the same for both, for me anyway. 5 or 6 hits, then remove and re-grind or crush to powder then re-pack & re-vape and get another 4 or 5 lighter hits. Mind you, the reloaded stuff dosen't taste that great in either vape but hey, it works.

Wolface,

LaunchBox420

Quinton
lwien said:
LaunchBox420 said:
Are there any Purple Days dealers in Canada?

Nope. Actually, there are no dealers anywhere. Purple Days sells direct.

thanks i really want to buy a purple days but only have 170 and wouldnt be able to afford it with the shipping thats why i was lookin to see if there were Canadian dealers lol, thanks for the reply!

LaunchBox420,

Wolface

It would be cool indeed to see them on the shelves of every head shop in North America stocked up with PD's with choices of wood to pick from ect. but for now it's almost like a big happy fan club.

Wolface,

hereatlast

The stems fit nicely into a 14mm GonG connection as well, my current Daily Driver:

CamerasBackOn006.jpg

hereatlast,

Nycdeisel

???

In your case, since you dont own an DBV or SSV, just order like 10 feet of tubing(you'll have enough to replace it a few times). Take a few feet of the tubing and put one end over the vapor tube/stem mouthpiece. Ideally, the other end should have a GonG adapter.

Did you not see the setup on their site?

Nycdeisel,

LaunchBox420

Quinton
Nycdeisel said:
???

In your case, since you dont own an DBV or SSV, just order like 10 feet of tubing(you'll have enough to replace it a few times). Take a few feet of the tubing and put one end over the vapor tube/stem mouthpiece. Ideally, the other end should have a GonG adapter.

Did you not see the setup on their site?

yeah i was just assuming you would have to cut one end cuz of the mouthpiece and slip that end over the mouthpiece

LaunchBox420,

LaunchBox420

Quinton
well if one end has the bowl and one has the mouthpiece then ud have to unless u bought a bowl and regular tubing

LaunchBox420,
Top Bottom