Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

Wolface

After about a month of break-in time on my walnut PD, the temperature seems to be perfect now. It could also be that I have become more tuned into it better now, either way, the herbs are totally brown now when I'm done. I am really loving the look and feel of the walnut PD. So handsome, but also stealthy with some nice fragrance oil in the vapor cup. Totally worth every penny IMHO.

Wolface,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
Question.... do you guys remove the stem after every hit to clear it? or do you just leave it in all the time?

I've been starting to leave it in and I'm getting mostly brown abv now, but I've seen people do it the other way too.

CombustionJunction,

hereatlast

I take my stem out after each hit. Sometimes I let the stem warm up in the beginning to try and clear an entire stem in one hit through some glass.

hereatlast,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
I tend to inhale as much as I wish in one draw and poop out the remains (and always use the assistance of a glass water tool). But, that is just my purple days experience. ;)

Progress,

lwien

CombustionJunction said:
Question.... do you guys remove the stem after every hit to clear it? or do you just leave it in all the time?

I've been starting to leave it in and I'm getting mostly brown abv now, but I've seen people do it the other way too.

I remove the stem after every hit, but I do leave the stem in the PD for about 5 seconds before taking a hit letting it heat things up a bit.

lwien,

Pammy-Days

Lovely Assistant
Happy Friday Everyone!

I wanted you see our Second Prize. :o http://purple-days.com/
The Link is on the second paragraph in the middle of the page, highlighted in Purple, (for those of you who are Herbally challenged at the moment ;)

This one will be a random drawing of everyone that enters the Contest.
Good luck, Happy Holidays! :peace:

Pammy-Days,

Pammy-Days

Lovely Assistant
Thanks Lwien :) You're just too sweet.

Y'all are making me smile today. We've had a LOT of really, really nice Customers lately. Thanks so much to all of you! :D

Pammy-Days,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Hiya Pammy. I may be herbally challenged, but I don't see how to enter the contest...

Tstat,

Pammy-Days

Lovely Assistant
Hey Hereatlast :) Glad you like the Prize. They do AWESOME work! They'll even use your old Gold to make into something new and special!

Hey Tstat, Sorry about that, that's because the Contest rules are here in this Thread:

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=3890

Hope that clears it up for everyone. That second prize would be great for a Girlfriend, Wife or Mom, even ;) Might even earn you some Brownie points! :brow:

Pammy-Days,

Pammy-Days

Lovely Assistant
Here's a better picture of the second prize :)

rute74.jpg

Pammy-Days,

lwien

Hmmmmm...........there's something very cosmic and spiritual in that design.

lwien,

Pammy-Days

Lovely Assistant
Vapormonkey, was that in reference to the size??? That's just a big picture to show
detail. :uhoh:

It's actually 7/8ths of an Inch across the very bottom.

Pammy-Days,

Flyer

Thru the light is is a cut out of a pine cone, for fun we walk the beach and pick beach or sea glass for trinkets. It is more fun to make these to take a break from the heavy expensive jobs.

Flyer,

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
funny story
today i waked and vaked. later in the morning, my mom invites me into my room and asks "what is this?" (pointing to my pd)
I quickly open my box of essential oils, pour in a few drops of lime, and place it on to the pd
She replies "Oh. I thought it looked like a drug thing."
I answer "No way", and thats the end of it.
The kicker is that my waterpipe that I connect to my pd was sitting two feet away from her on the floor next to the desk my pd was restin on.
Power to the PD for stealth, great performance and so many other things!

Deadhead101,
Top Bottom