Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

Logic

Old Skool Member ‘10
Just picked a brand new one (Black Walnut) up on eBay for $150 BIN! Wooooo, I am the happiest man alive!!! :D

Logic,

Logic

Old Skool Member ‘10
Hey everyone,

I just had to let out my excitement and say that I snagged a Purple Days on eBay tonight for $150 brand new! It is the black walnut one I think since the wood is darker in color. AHHH... I can't wait for it to get here so I can see what all the hype is about!

:D

Logic,

Logic

Old Skool Member ‘10
How is there no warranty? He stated it has a 3 year warranty right there in bold at the bottom of the listing. Many people get their vapes from eBay and are still proudly using them to this day. And if the PD is built like they claim it is, why would you need a warranty anyway? My two cents...

Logic,

lwien

Logic said:
How is there no warranty? He stated it has a 3 year warranty right there in bold at the bottom of the listing.

He lied. You may want to lodge a complaint with Ebay.

Unless you purchase the PD either directly from Tom and Pammy or purchase it through VapeNow, all warranties are null and void.

lwien,

hereatlast

No warranty on resold units Logic even if its brand new or in that 3 year warranty period.

Hope it works out for you. :cool:

hereatlast,

hereatlast

Congrats Logic, not sure this is in the right place though...this is definitely a post for the dedicated PD thread or maybe even the vapor lounge.

Hope it works out!

hereatlast,

lwien

To anyone else who may be reading this and thinking about purchasing a PD on Ebay, know that if you do, all warranties are null and void.

lwien,

fidget

lwien said:
To anyone else who may be reading this and thinking about purchasing a PD on Ebay, know that if you do, all warranties are null and void.
Did we ever clear up the "charring" issue?

fidget,

reece

I just sent a question to the seller asking if he/she was aware that the warranty was void on resold units. I wonder if there will be a reply and/or change to the listing?

reece,

Logic

Old Skool Member ‘10
Thanks for the kind wishes, people. He seems like a really great guy through communication -- I doubt he would throw me a curveball and give me a lemon but you never know...

Logic,

Logic

Old Skool Member ‘10
Oh, I wasn't aware of that. I don't understand why the manufacturer still wouldn't work on it though if it didn't come directly from him, as if there could be a bomb inside or something. :/

Logic,

wolf torn

wierd someone would buy one and just sell it for cheaper on EBAY....

you have to really want one of these things to get your hands on one

fishy stink

wolf torn,

OrganicVapor

lowfront said:

fishy stink

Probably someone buying the kits for $150 and reselling to break even.. weird tho that he wouldn't charge like $50 bucks for the time, labor, and shipping, but oh well... good luck

OrganicVapor,

Logic

Old Skool Member ‘10
OrganicVapor said:
lowfront said:

fishy stink

Probably someone buying the kits for $150 and reselling to break even.. weird tho that he wouldn't charge like $50 bucks for the time, labor, and shipping, but oh well... good luck

OK... So I got the lowdown... I asked him where he got it last night and he claims he has had it in storage for awhile because he, himself, does not smoke (or vaporize), but his father does and he bought it for him to try and quit smoking over a year ago. Well, he never ended up wanting it so the auction was born. Seems legit -- I don't think someone with 100% positive feedback would lie about something like this. He also apologized about the warranty issue stating he didn't know, and even offered to lower the price FURTHER because of this reason.

I think I will be happy. I hope so. :D

Logic,

lwien

Logic said:
He also apologized about the warranty issue stating he didn't know, and even offered to lower the price FURTHER because of this reason.

He offered this even after you bought it? Sounds legit.

lwien,

Logic

Old Skool Member ‘10
lwien said:
Logic said:
He also apologized about the warranty issue stating he didn't know, and even offered to lower the price FURTHER because of this reason.

He offered this even after you bought it? Sounds legit.

Yes, but I didn't want to sound like a hag obviously, so he can keep his $10 for my dignity.

Logic,

Logic

Old Skool Member ‘10
I feel like I killed this thread. I always seem to do it............. :/

Logic,

baurman

I'm having a problem with my PD... I leave it plugged in 24/7 and it's been plugged in for months now without issue until today I went to pick it up and it was COLD! So I unplugged it and plugged it back in and I felt the top and noticed the metal started to get hot... so I waited, but an hour later it was back to Cold again.. Doesn't seem like it's heating up and keeping it's heat. What could be wrong?

baurman,

Purple-Days

2qltzpu.jpg

This booklet, that came with your unit, contains troubleshooting info. Read it. It contains the same info that has been covered many times in this thread.

Purple-Days,
Top Bottom