Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Tom and his wife Pammy are a two man army. Along with helping with stellar customer service they are the two people who will handle and create your PD from beginning to end.

IAmKrazy2,

lwien

Yup, and I also think that it's commendable for any vape manufacturer to come here and interact with potential customers as well as their current customers base. It's that relationship between customer and manufacturer that makes purchasing a hand made product so special.

lwien,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
i don't know about Tom, but when i'm doing something i really love, it is useful to pull back just for a minute or two, to change focus, distract the mind for a minute or two, and then get back at it ... FC is a perfect distraction.

Hippie Dickie,

lwien

Yeah. It's kinda odd. OwlHigh decides to get on the waiting list and purchases a PD on the 3rd of this month and then poses a question like this.

lwien,
G

lwien said:
Yeah. It's kinda odd. OwlHigh decides to get on the waiting list and purchases a PD on the 3rd of this month and then poses a question like this.
i don't know why ur comin' back at me with a smartbutt answer...it was just a simple question. i understand its only 2 of them. i have np waiting for it ok pal. and further more i'm a paying customer, i have a right to ask quesions. so calmdown!

Guest,

BUZZHEAD

JEFF
====================================
"Someone has defined genius as intensity of purpose: the ability to do, the patience to wait. . . . Put these together and you have genius, and you have achievement. - Leo J. Muir"

Thats all i have to say about that. Everyone be nice, take another toke........

Oh yea, i forgot to say breath.

BUZZHEAD,
G

Purple-Days said:
NO, the vapor tubes are not meant to be used as a smoking device.You will probably overheat the plastic, and that can't be good... I think a few have been stolen with smoking in mind. :/

Thanks lo, back in the day, I did a little photography. I was taking some pics for Pammy to work from. Her buddy, who owns the frame shop in town, says folks are always looking for lighthouse paintings...

Yes Kali is getting bigger, but I think she will be small for a Scotty. My male was about 22 pounds, I bet Kali doesn't get to 15 pounds. It was funny watching her run yesterday. Like a train coming of the tracks. :lol: They are diggers not runners.
i use to raise scotties. they do love to dig...your carpet, bed and the yard up! and very stubborn those diehards are!

Guest,

lwien

OwlHigh said:
i don't know why ur comin' back at me with a smartbutt answer...it was just a simple question. i understand its only 2 of them. i have np waiting for it ok pal. and further more i'm a paying customer, i have a right to ask quesions. so calmdown!
Ok, I'm a bit confused. If you have no problem in waiting, then why did you ask the question, "Who's making the PDs while your here having discussions purple-days inventor? just curious..." ?

And the reason why stickstones said, "Nice 4th post", is because your question, as stated above, was a bit sarcastic.

Hence, my "smartbutt answer". :/

Now I know that a lot of stuff said in forums can get lost in translation, so can you kind of answer my question above 'cause there is the possibility that I totally misunderstood your intent.

lwien,
G

lwien said:
OwlHigh said:
Ok, I'm a bit confused. If you have no problem in waiting, then why did you ask the question, "Who's making the PDs while your here having discussions purple-days inventor? just curious..." ?

And the reason why stickstones said, "Nice 4th post", is because your question, as stated above, was a bit sarcastic.

Hence, my "smartbutt answer". :/
whatever dude...i think you need to go find someone else to screw with!!
and i'll leave it at that k bud.

Guest,

Purple-Days

Owl, I reply when sitting at the computer desk, mostly as I take a break. I was eating a salad and a Banquet frozen/ micro lunch. I'm on Pacfic time in case you don't know. Hence a morning , lunch and afternoon pattern. Then maybe later.

I don't like folks who say 'whatever' to end an argument, you do not need to be on any wait list. I suggest you look elsewhere for another product. There are several I can suggest. The Silver Surfer, the Vapor Genie, and the Iolite to name just a few.

I am somewhat enjoying a hamburger now. Mmmm. :p Dude... :2c:

Purple-Days,

aero18

vaporist
I think you overlooked my question about the buzz butter Tom... if you could answer that, it would be great! :D

aero18,
G

Purple-Days said:
Owl, I reply when sitting at the computer desk, mostly as I take a break. I was eating a salad and a Banquet frozen/ micro lunch. I'm on Pacfic time in case you don't know. Hence a morning , lunch and afternoon pattern. Then maybe later.

I don't like folks who say 'whatever' to end an argument, you do not need to be on any wait list. I suggest you look elsewhere for another product. There are several I can suggest. The Silver Surfer, the Vapor Genie, and the Iolite to name just a few.

I am somewhat enjoying a hamburger now. Mmmm. :p Dude... :2c:
What's this? the gang up on owl show? the argument wasn't even with you purple. wow...this is the way you treat customers? all bcuz i asked one question. and i said whatever to iwien? i was over this, i don't understand why it's still an issue! i'm over it k.

Guest,

Purple-Days

Sure, Aero, got side-tracked and meant to get back to that question.

Answers get buried in the long thread.

Funny, I was just talking with Ken who provided the first stick of Myrtlewood for me. Even 'back then' I was interested in a 'pure' product and knew we wanted a natural finish on something we breathed through every day. The 3" x 3" x 20" stick had plenty of room to drill a couple of holes and toss in a couple of (4-6) flax oil capsules covered with tape.

But they were just a preliminary step for us, to help protect the wood till it came to my hands. Oils (pure plant oils) are too fragile alone. Matter of fact the Flax Oil is Linseed Oil. There is an exothermic reaction with oxidation and back when it was a major component of paint and used a a thinner it was the cause of many 'oily rag' fires that every fire program has warned you about. Not a shop friendly item, IMO.

Mixed with other oils and waxes and stabilizers like Rosemary oil extract and Citric Acid, these bad habits and limited use mitigate those old problems. :buzz: :cool:

+++

Owl, you just don't seem a likely candidate, I have suggested other options. :2c:
ps. the Extreme, VHW and MF Launch Box sound like great options to me. And soon everybody is going to want a Bud Toaster, woot...

Purple-Days,

Purple-Days

:D Not the Soup Nazi, just don't want unhappy customers. I would rather suggest an alternative, no line, no problem, well made products, well recommended.

Purple-Days,

indigal

Amongst the corn
skillet said:
Owl,you think you can get soup ? No soup for you !!!!
You waited over 6 months to say that, didn't you? :)

(yea, I looked to see when you signed up ;))

G'night all you crazies :brow:

indigal,

lwien

skillet said:
Owl,you think you can get soup ? No soup for you !!!!
The soup Nazi !! LOL. I haven't thought about that skit in ages. Thanks for the chuckles. ..... :)

lwien,

Purple-Days

Oh, and $1500 for a laser cutter. Hippie... Dude... ;) go for it. I mean that.

But, I like low tech stuff, gears and grease. Something I can repair and understand. I tend to use tools in an unconventional manner and need to be able to restructure as needed. Several of those tools and originals too around the shop.

Purple-Days,

aero18

vaporist
Mmm, might need to invest in some Buzz Butter in a few weeks then... Thanks for the answer Tom!

aero18,

Purple-Days

It's not a problem in small quantities such as used with a vape. But I would not want it in my shop as a daily use product. Wetting oiled rags (with water)can stop this oxidation and burning in a safe burn proceedure is another alternative. BUt the fabled pile of oily rags can be a real life hazard. Not for our shop.

Purple-Days,

sci-fi-dude

Does anybody know what order numbers vapenow.com is on ?

I ordered mine around 9 weeks ago order #3075 and am getting excited....probably have a few weeks left but was just wondering what order numbers have been recently shipped if anybody knows.

sci-fi-dude,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
sci-fi-dude said:
Does anybody know what order numbers vapenow.com is on ?

I ordered mine around 9 weeks ago order #3075 and am getting excited....probably have a few weeks left but was just wondering what order numbers have been recently shipped if anybody knows.
Go into the Vapor Lounge, and look for the thread Purple Days Availability. you will find your answer there.

DevoTheStrange,
Top Bottom