Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamIsChillen

Arrived today........

What is this little extra wood piece for? Like a cylinder piece off wood hollowed out half way.

Old hippy, kinda embarssing. Seeing as I was lost and on vacation in Cali I happend to turn off the highway right on to the miltary base........ The highway exit was a left or right...... made a left....... and ended up on good ole Camp Pendalton....... I had noway of knowing this until I made the turn and once I made the turn there was no turning back.....

Military just called the Cali police and the arrested me and my friend. Luckily they didn't impound my rental car.

I haven't actually started the classes....... If only I knew if they watch you piss....... If no1 watches then no big deal...

Also, thanks college. Probably gonna end up trying that or spice gold....

AdamIsChillen,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
updated through post by ejance

Highest Known Confirmed/Completed Shipment: adamischillen #3305 ordered 11/28
Lowest Known Number Awaiting Processing Confirmation: oldhippy41 #3289 ordered 11/25
Expected Wait Time: 18-19+ weeks

orange=confirmed processing (order changed to fba)
red=confirmed shipping (received shipping confirmation e-mail)
yellow=status unknown

Current Known Wait List:
ejance #3335 ordered 12/1
digitalxdream #3393 ordered 12/5
lex1489 #3394 ordered 12/6
elhoel #3418 ordered 12/8
mauison #3422 ordered 12/8
xero #3502 ordered 12/15
jofroxp #3538
icanreadgood #3555 ordered 12/22
greenroses #3581 ordered 12/24
dutchroller01 #3606 ordered 12/28
slick64 #3610 ordered 12/26 (? maybe 12/28)
commit #3615 ordered 12/28
d232 #3619 ordered 12/29
sacalamota #3658 1/1
diabeticgonewild #3684 ordered 1/4
donkdafied #3688
blearybear #3738
bags #3822 ordered 1/19
neilito #3859 ordered 1/22
yada #3864 ordered 1/23
jasonjohnson #3887 ordered 1/26
infrinitee #3892 ordered 1/26
bkram #3968 ordered 2/3
mrschyguy #3975 ordered 2/3
edgar #4018 ordered 2/9

Canada Wait List:
hangin' with mr cooper #3501 12/15
jimbo #3953 ordered 2/1

SSS,

MauiSon

Three amigos? - There IS a rather large gap in the order sequence, could be filled with oblivious/lurker PD buyers...

MauiSon,

Purple-Days

Check your math it's not 500. A little under 200 vs. 27 on the list. Expecting the 'real' list to be finished in about 12-13 weeks...

Purple-Days,

icanreadgood

200pds/12 wks = 16.6 pd's per wk; work is done in batches of 30 or approx 33, thus taking 2 weeks per 1 batch. assuming its on number 3292, and completely ends at 4018. approx 700 spaces are in between, 200 of which are pds, and also assuming some sort of regular distribution of pd sales: 1/6 of 700 is 116.6 or 117; 1/6 of 200 is approx 33. thus for every 117 spaces numerically from 3292, 33 pd's will be done. so to calculate a rough estimate of your time left, taking me for example (at 3555)

3300 + 117= 3417, 3417+117=3534 (this number is very close to 3555). i added 117 twice, so thats the equivalent of 66 pds, or 2 batches. 2 batches take 4 weeks. but also since 3555 was still more than the calculated total, putting me into the possible 3rd batch (because 3555>3534), but also taking into account that the assumed regular distribution of the sales may be inaccurate, it can be, with moderate certainty, calculated that i will receive my pd in 4-6 weeks. thus, with the use of website www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html,

the expected delivery for me is between
Saturday, May 8, 2010 - Saturday, May 22, 2010 (total wait being a total of between 4months 16 days - 5 months, or 19 - 21 weeks. this also substantiates the claim listed by sour that the approx wait time is 19 weeks+)

an easy way to calculate YOUR wait time would then be to simply add 19-21 weeks ( http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html ), and thus no longer have the need to hound the pd availablity thread grasping for answers.
have lots of fun now and calculate your estimate, yay! AND YES, this is the poor man's way of having to calculate your own wait time, screw sending the emails to vapenow, the ceo of amazon, or whomever (i wonder if someone could have made a macro for this, but let's let dead horses lay), SERENITY NOW! (god damn i love seinfeld)

SERENITTTTTYY NOWWWWWWW!!!! HOOOCHIIEE MAMAAAAAA!

icanreadgood,

Purple-Days

Amen Xero. I sorta went bleary eyed at sight of that first decimal. :) It's why I use words like 'expecting' and 12-13 rather than an exact number. But I'm trying to give a reasonable estimate.

Purple-Days,

MauiSon

Since the list has gone 'static', I think it's appropriate to pose this question here:

Will the 'exotic woods' now offered to Pandora customers be extended to PD customers when ordering is resumed? Or is the offer to Pandora customers only a temporary availability? [and I need to get my order placed pronto!] Thanks in advance

MauiSon,

Purple-Days

The Original Purple-Days, assembled by me, will be available in American Cherry only, choice of Purple with logo, Paisley without. That's the plan. Other woods available in the Pandora Kit, will unlikely ever be offered in an assembled Purple-Days. And the Pandora will continue with those four woods and maybe another one or two more someday.

Purple-Days,

sour

Purple-Days said:
The Original Purple-Days, assembled by me, will be available in American Cherry only, choice of Purple with logo, Paisley without. That's the plan. Other woods available in the Pandora Kit, will unlikely ever be offered in an assembled Purple-Days. And the Pandora will continue with those four woods and maybe another one or two more someday.
I like your plan, house wood cherry for original Purple-Days and custom woods for the DIY Pandora kit. After all American Cherry (one of many names) is the best!

sour,

lex1489

Order Number: 3394
Your order has been updated to the following status:
New status: Shipped
:D

lex1489,

elhoel

Order Number: 3418

cant believe the day has arrived

elhoel,

ejance

#3335 ordered 12/1
received email at 2:24am from vapenow updating my status to processing.
received email at 5:28am from usps saying my package is scheduled to be delivered on 4/15 with tracking info.

*ahem*

FUCKKKK YESSSSSSSS :o

ejance,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Wowee!! Looks like a whole load of new PD's arriving on doorsteps soon! Congratulations folks!! Can't wait to hear your reports :D Enjoy!!

Lo,

MauiSon

Order Number: 3422

:o:D

MauiSon,

Xero

I am getting pretty excited. Was planning on having this for a road trip coming up tomorrow but oh well. Tom make some org purples for me please.

I can't wait to get this thing. Coming from an SSV it will be interesting to see how efficient I can get. I have some data saved up from using my SSV so it will be all scientific like.

Peace guys and gals.

Xero,

bstar

Wow, been looking today for info on when I might be able to order. Messaged Tom through the PD tumblog to ask if there was any chance to get one for mother's day this year. Well I guess not, lol. Dang!

bstar,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom