Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
updated through post by sacalamota

Highest Known Confirmed/Completed Shipment: xero #3502 ordered 12/15 received 5/6
Lowest Known Number Awaiting Processing Confirmation: sacalamota #3658 ordered 1/1
Expected Wait Time: 19-20+ weeks

orange=confirmed processing (order changed to fba)
red=confirmed shipping (received shipping confirmation e-mail)
yellow=status unknown

Current Known Wait List:
jofroxp #3538
icanreadgood #3555 ordered 12/22
greenroses #3581 ordered 12/24
dutchroller01 #3606 ordered 12/28
slick64 #3610 ordered 12/26 (? maybe 12/28)
commit #3615 ordered 12/28
d232 #3619 ordered 12/29
sacalamota #3658 1/1
diabeticgonewild #3684 ordered 1/4
donkdafied #3688
spazo555 #3752 ordered 1/10
blearybear #3738
bags #3822 ordered 1/19
neilito #3859 ordered 1/22
yada #3864 ordered 1/23
jasonjohnson #3887 ordered 1/26
infrinitee #3892 ordered 1/26
bkram #3968 ordered 2/3
mrschyguy #3975 ordered 2/3
edgar #4018 ordered 2/9
vaporftw #4395 ordered 3/17

Canada Wait List:
jimbo #3953 ordered 2/1
minno ordered 2/9

SSS,

minno

Ordered one on 2/9 and I'm also in Canada (#4020)

edit: forgot to add my order number :)

minno,

Coctyle

I got an email from Vapenow last week that said that the order would ship early this week. But so far, I haven't heard anything and my order status is unchanged. :(

Coctyle,

Gatsby T Pig

I just wanted to stop in and say that I have been keeping an eye on the PD availability thread for about a month now and have VapeNow's web address bookmarked.

The PD seems to be exactly like what I have been searching for in an efficient and easy to use vape.

I will definitely be putting myself on the waiting list when it becomes available again. I certainly don't mind waiting a few months just to order it. Good luck everyone with you purchases, I hope you get yours soon, so I can get mine even sooner.

Gatsby T Pig,

Coctyle

Hmmm...Why did my info get highlighted in red? I don't have confirmation of shipping yet. Do you know something I don't?

I see...I think my previous post was misleading. I had sent an email to vapenow about the order, and they replied saying that everything was cool and that it would 'probably' ship early this week. I have not gotten the actual shipping confirmation with routing number, etc.

Coctyle,

jadef

warming up now! A+ service from purple days and vapenow.com. would do business with again!

jadef,

Coctyle

Awwww schnaps! My status has been changed to shipped and I got the routing info from the USPS!

I have not gotten indication from the USPS that the package has actually been shipped, just that the shipping label was printed.

Coctyle,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Hey Coctyle! USPS tracking sucks.... Sometimes it updates, other times it will be at your door and still show the label as only printed. I know this from my own business shipping experience.

Congrats! I bet $$ your PD will land on your doorstep very soon!!

Lo,

Xero

I received an email this morning. No information at USPS yet but that is to be expected. I will let you guys/gals when it comes home :D

Xero,

Gatsby T Pig

I have decided to check this thread at the end of the week from now on. I keep checking it too frequently to see if there is any news on the PDs.

Maybe I'll take this month off first, then start checking again... yeah, I think that's the new plan.

Gatsby T Pig,

Coctyle

Here is the issue:
I'm home for lunch.
USPS indicates my PD is out for delivery right now.
I usually get my mail just after 1 pm, around the time I normally go back to work.
Do I go back, or play hookie for the rest of the day to wait for, and play with, my PD??

Coctyle,

Coctyle

Done. I have a bad headache, so it is actually a semi-legitimate call-in.

But hey, my boss is out of town, and I got someone to cover for me. I feel so like Homer Simpson.

Coctyle,

Xero

45 mins and I will post again. I am excited!!!! PD is in the house!!

edit: Well I haven't mastered how to hake huge hits but this thing works. I can't believe how little herb it loads up. My AVB is pretty green also. Coming from an SSV perspective the amount it uses is crazy small.

Xero,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Congrats folks!!

Hey Xero... I swear mine got hotter after being plugged in a few days. I love my SSV too but the PD is a daily driver with the small loads really being efficient. I hope you'll love it!!

Lo,

Coctyle

I'm liking it. I haven't gotten a big cloud like I see on some YouTube videos, but I definately get visible vapor. I think I need my stuff to be a little drier, but it is working for me.

I agree that the stuff is fairly green after, although I think I am getting it a little browner now that I have some practice. Anyway, I look forward to putting it in my Volcano and jacking it up to 9 when I am low on the fresh stuff.

Coctyle,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I'm with Lo in that the SSV is great but the PD is the almost daily vape of choice.
Drying is key and so is grinding and proper stuffing of the tube (not too tight) and the learned skill of light but steady inhalation.
Sure you know there's discussions here on all these aspects - a ridiculous amount of discussion on grinders, actually.
Particularly with the PD, I like my vaporizables almost bone dry, I let it sit on a plate or something on top of a heat source for a few hours before grinding.
I've read and I agree that you can't really determine how potent a hit is by the visible cloud thickness, but you can definitely feel it in your lungs.
Hope you enjoy your most excellent new vape.

jeffp,

SacaLaMota

ordered 1/1 just got my update saying it shipped... tracked it and it isn't even registered yet... I'M ECSTATIC!!!

SacaLaMota,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom