Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
updated through post by mauison

Highest Known Confirmed/Completed Shipment: mauison #3422 ordered 12/8 received 4/26
Lowest Known Number Awaiting Processing Confirmation: coctyle #3465 ordered 12/12
Expected Wait Time: 19-20+ weeks

orange=confirmed processing (order changed to fba)
red=confirmed shipping (received shipping confirmation e-mail)
yellow=status unknown

Current Known Wait List:
jadef #3311 ordered 11/29
digitalxdream #3393 ordered 12/5
lex1489 #3394 ordered 12/6
coctyle #3465 ordered 12/12
xero #3502 ordered 12/15
jofroxp #3538
icanreadgood #3555 ordered 12/22
greenroses #3581 ordered 12/24
dutchroller01 #3606 ordered 12/28
slick64 #3610 ordered 12/26 (? maybe 12/28)
commit #3615 ordered 12/28
d232 #3619 ordered 12/29
sacalamota #3658 1/1
diabeticgonewild #3684 ordered 1/4
donkdafied #3688
blearybear #3738
bags #3822 ordered 1/19
neilito #3859 ordered 1/22
yada #3864 ordered 1/23
jasonjohnson #3887 ordered 1/26
infrinitee #3892 ordered 1/26
bkram #3968 ordered 2/3
mrschyguy #3975 ordered 2/3
edgar #4018 ordered 2/9
vaporftw #4395 ordered 3/17

Canada Wait List:
hangin' with mr cooper #3501 12/15
jimbo #3953 ordered 2/1

SSS,

lex1489

Yeah I was expecting it in time for the holiday :/ USPS still shows the shipment as 'electronic shipping info received'. For delivery confirmation does it update when it has actually been shipped or only once it's been delivered?

lex1489,

elhoel

lex1489 said:
Yeah I was expecting it in time for the holiday :/ USPS still shows the shipment as 'electronic shipping info received'. For delivery confirmation does it update when it has actually been shipped or only once it's been delivered?
yeah i dunno either, i was wondering that

says that the shipping info was received on the 14th but through the site it says that it shipped on the 15th

praying it comes tomorrow if it did itd be epic

if not........hrrmmmmm......lol

elhoel,

MauiSon

I expect to be last in this race, since I'm likely furthest from the round-about source. No worries, dry until the 23rd, anyway.

MauiSon,

ejance

yeah, i believe that usps only updates once its been delivered.
it truly would be epic to get this on 420.
DESTINYYYYY. lol

even though i have the shipping email, my status on vapenow still is processing with a usps conf# next to it. is this consistent with what they have for you guys or did they update your status to shipped?

ejance,

MauiSon

Most tracked packages coming my way get USPS status updates at 1 or two transfer (sorting) points before arriving on island. Then delivery confirmation is entered after delivery. No status updates yet.

MauiSon,

elhoel

edit:

one more update or question i guess

has anyone gotten their PD yet?

when i called, i believe they said it went out monday or sunday

for some reason i have it in my head that it was shipped priority which means 2-3 days

im just trying to figure out a realistic arrival date, getting antsy lol

anyone have this whole thing mapped out?

elhoel,

Xero

I got the bug and I am checking my emails like mad in hopes of word. I think I might have a 2-3 week wait b/c I wanted one of the org purple ones. Oh well what a long strange trip it has been. Peace guys and gals

Xero,

ejance

I just checked the the usps tracking and this was the message on there:

"Your item was processed through and left our NASHUA, NH 03063 facility on April 22, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination."

WOOHOOOO!

update

"Processed through Sort Facility, April 23, 2010, 2:30 pm, KEARNY, NJ 07032"

its so close i can smell it! im almost ready to drive out to kearny and pick it up lol

update

"Arrival at Post Office, April 24, 2010, 8:15 am, FORDS, NJ 08863 "

looks like i will be warming this puppy up during the nfl draft today :p

ejance,

elhoel

ejance said:
I just checked the the usps tracking and this was the message on there:

"Your item was processed through and left our NASHUA, NH 03063 facility on April 22, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination."

WOOHOOOO!
bawls, mine doesnt have any change....

wtttfffffffffffff lol

elhoel,

lex1489

Neither does mine :/

I emailed vapenow yesterday and they said it actually shipped out on Tues so I should get it soon

lex1489,

elhoel

lex1489 said:

I emailed vapenow yesterday and they said it actually shipped out on Tues so I should get it soon
this is really frustrating

from the top lol:

last week, 14th, the notification for the package was given, saying it was ready to ship

15th the package was listed on the site as "shipped"

it obviously didn't come last week lol

monday i called asking about what's up and i was told on tuesday that monday the pd was shipped

my shipping tracker thing, still doesn't have an update which leads me to believe that it hasnt shipped especially considering now that someone else has mentioned that their tracker has several updates

so not only was i not updated that there was a delay, but i was given an inaccurate date as to when it shipped(or didnt ship i should say lol)

im gonna contact them again and see what's up, but i prolly won't get a response till next week since its the weekend

elhoel,

sour

elhoel said:
lex1489 said:

this is really frustrating

from the top lol:

last week, 14th, the notification for the package was given, saying it was ready to ship

15th the package was listed on the site as "shipped"

it obviously didn't come last week lol

monday i called asking about what's up and i was told on tuesday that monday the pd was shipped

my shipping tracker thing, still doesn't have an update which leads me to believe that it hasnt shipped especially considering now that someone else has mentioned that their tracker has several updates

so not only was i not updated that there was a delay, but i was given an inaccurate date as to when it shipped(or didnt ship i should say lol)

im gonna contact them again and see what's up, but i prolly won't get a response till next week since its the weekend
Same thing happened to my PD. I waited a couple more days and it finally came, it was frustrating me because I was so anxious with excitement to finally get it. All that melted away when I saw the USPS guy get out of his car and begin walking up my drive-way. So basically don't panic chances are you'll have it plugged-in and warming up soon! Wishing you well bro!

sour,

elhoel

thanks so much for the updates guys btw

edit:

Your item was processed through and left our ORLANDO, FL 32824 facility on April 24, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

elhoel,

MauiSon

Came in the mail today :D Never had a tracking update - guess USPS only samples for tracking updates.

MauiSon,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom