Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Cough

You are absolutely right, right on about my sarcasm too.

I shall read before I post.
Thanks guys, my apologies.

No Cough,

lwien

Great avatar, No Cough. :)

Ok, back on topic. Man, I haven't been to the VapeNow site for a bit, but wow. A 2+ month wait !! It's great that they're putting that info up there in advance. May lose some PD sales out front doing this, but it's really the best thing to do. I KNOW other distributors would not be that honest about it. Good show, Chris (at vapenow).

But wow. 2+ months. Talk about a sales spike.

But to any potential customers who may be reading this, it's worth the wait.

lwien,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Wow, hadn't heard that 2 month wait yet. wow. Tom did mention he shipped a small batch out a week ago today if i am not mistaken. Haven't heard anyone here confirm a PD since then unfortunately though.

I am trying to conserve herb till then. I vape so much. :D

IAmKrazy2,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
good to hear they're back on track. too bad i still have 55 people ahead of me after you elluchador. no biggie.

IAmKrazy2,

Melizzard

Holy crap ... I sure wish they'd had that message posted when I ordered mine a week-and-a-half ago ... :( :( I need that thing so bad I could just cry!!!

When I wake up in the middle of the night with intestinal spasms, having to wait the 15 minutes for my E to warm up is an eternity! Oh well ... it'll get here when it gets here, I guess. However, I might have opted for a Magic Flight Launch Box had I known that.

xoo
Melissa

Melizzard,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
good guess for how long your wait would be would be too count each week by fifteen units (give or take a few) just count up how many times 15 goes in between 1962 and your order number (will give you a rough guess, not an exact one, I think I am sitting at somewhere between 5-6 weeks on mine, 203somethingish, but that is just a guess i could be off)

DevoTheStrange,

Melizzard

DevoTheStrange said:
good guess for how long your wait would be would be too count each week by fifteen units (give or take a few) just count up how many times 15 goes in between 1962 and your order number (will give you a rough guess, not an exact one, I think I am sitting at somewhere between 5-6 weeks on mine, 2032, but that is just a guess i could be off)
Oh crap ... OK, that would be like 9.5 weeks from now and I ordered a week and a half ago! :( So that would be 11 weeks? I'm sorry, but 3 months is a long time!

xxoo
Melissa

Melizzard,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
but like I said, tis only a guess I am not sure on the number. Just giving it a little wiggle room (tom can't crank them out, and you don't want too compromise the quality of the PD by trying too rush them, also there are also order numbers from vapenow that are not for PD's) so i am just using this as an estimation to when too expect it at the latest... it could always be earlier
gotta take into account not all the PD's made by tom are sent out into the US so a small amount are not sold through Vapenow
it is a waiting game with which the end result will pay off greatly IMO.
I actually remember the notice about 2+ month waiting list going up shortly after I ordered mine (within a few days of)

DevoTheStrange,

asa

made an account to update you guys. 1967 shipping info received this morning. :peace:

asa,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Melizzard said:
Holy crap ... I sure wish they'd had that message posted when I ordered mine a week-and-a-half ago ... :( :( I need that thing so bad I could just cry!!!

When I wake up in the middle of the night with intestinal spasms, having to wait the 15 minutes for my E to warm up is an eternity! Oh well ... it'll get here when it gets here, I guess. However, I might have opted for a Magic Flight Launch Box had I known that.

xoo
Melissa
I know this is in the wrong thread, but you can leave the E on for extended periods of time. Mine has been on overnight several times. If you can forecast when you need meds on the fly, the E should work for you in the meantime. I wouldn't hesitate to leave it on for several days at a time.

stickstones,

Choism

Oh shit all hell is going to break loose now stickstones...this is a pd availability thread.
You know how crazy these people get when you are off topic.
check out Iwien and IAmKrazy2. These dudes are on it.

LOL.

Choism,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
thanks ASA for updating.... looks like i only got 50 orders at most on front of me now.

IAmKrazy2,

Purple-Days

Is every order number for a PD? Or are those VapeNow order numbers for all VapeNow orders? I don't know, so counting orders isn't going to help if some or even most of those order numbers in between are for other products. :uhoh:

Purple-Days,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
one would assume that not all orders are for PD's... worse case scenario would be all those numbers are for PD's.... but since they started in the 1900's somewhere I would guess that some of those orders are for other vaporizers and/or other products. So the wait could be much less than it would seem

DevoTheStrange,

Melizzard

"I know this is in the wrong thread, but you can leave the E on for extended periods of time. Mine has been on overnight several times. If you can forecast when you need meds on the fly, the E should work for you in the meantime. I wouldn't hesitate to leave it on for several days at a time."

Whoops, I misspoke ... I know the E can be left on, but the elbow still needs to warm up for 15 ... :(

Melissa

Melizzard,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Melizzard said:
"I know this is in the wrong thread, but you can leave the E on for extended periods of time. Mine has been on overnight several times. If you can forecast when you need meds on the fly, the E should work for you in the meantime. I wouldn't hesitate to leave it on for several days at a time."

Whoops, I misspoke ... I know the E can be left on, but the elbow still needs to warm up for 15 ... :(

Melissa
If you're elbow packing, five minutes will probably suffice. I don't think you need to preheat the elbow at all if in a pinch, just for optimum use.

stickstones,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Melissa you don't need to warm the elbow up at all really, it just makes it a little better. Leave the bowl on it overnight throw the packed elbow on and go for it. No need to wait for optimum vaping if your stomach hurts right?

bluntfaced,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
p.s. I like your Avatar Macbill. Are you from Chicago?
No, I'm just a Bozo. Remember The Firesign Theatre? "We're all Bozos on the Bus"? It's a philosophy I kinda believe in. It's to remind myself not take myself or life too seriously, because in the end we're all bozos on the bus.

macbill,

420Birth

Vaporist - Member #420
Joined the site to keep updated with the PD.
I ordered on 6/21 and am #2111.
I know we don't know for sure if the confirmation numbers are for the PD only or all products sold, but we'll see. I know 2111 is a lot further out then you all with 200X or 201X.

I'm new to the herb, and I figured vaping is the best option. :D

420Birth,

elluchador13

The lowest number I saw in this thread was 1943. 420Birth has 2111. So if that is all for PD's there were at least 168 (less any cancellations) orders for them between 6/6 (when the list opened) and 6/21 (when 420Birth placed his order). I would imagine the pace of the orders would slow after an initial peak but who knows. In the three weeks since they've been sending units after the waiting list opened orders 1943-1967 (at least) have shipped.

elluchador13,

VapeNow

Vapor Enthusiast
Retailer
pyronym said:
Every time I see this tip. I just think you are here and I have a straw that comes all the way over here and I drink your milkshake. I drink your milkshake."
Haha, great movie.:lol:

On a PD related note, the order numbers aren't unique to PDs. They are for all the orders we do for all the vapes we carry, so trying to calculate wait time off of them is going to be pretty imprecise.

VapeNow,

WhyWouldYou

Kushman said:
will this pd back up or shortage whatever you want to call it, go away
When supply catches up to demand... And no ones knows when that might be.
Though I suspect it won't be anytime soon given the PD's growing popularity.
If you want one I highly recommend placing yourself in the queue immediately. Definitely worth the wait in my opinion!

WhyWouldYou,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom