Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple-Days

The USA orders go to Amazon (for Vapenow) and then on to the customer. The Canada orders go to VapeNow and then ship to Canada. We just sent a batch to Vapenow so some Canada orders should be going soon.

Purple-Days,

GreenRoses

MMJ Patient
:peace: Hello, Unit 3581 was commissioned Thursday 24 December, 2009. I look forward to her birthday and baptism lol.

Ty Tom for your creation. I long for the simplicity of use. Knowing about the wait list when I ordered compelled me to also purchase a Magic-Flxxxx for the interim. A completely manual device that for a guy who never vaped before has a heck of a learning curve! :lol:

The convection, beauty, durability and simplicity of your creation, with a fair price point is such a wonderful combo as to make a grown man cry.

I look forward to benefiting from your good works.

Cheers.

GreenRoses,

sneezyjesus

Lightly Toasted
GhostVapor said:
:D Order# 2942 Approved -- FBA :D
So what does approved and FBA mean again?
(Mine is #2974, so I freaked out when I saw your status had changed :o, so clooose )

sneezyjesus,

GhostVapor

It means it shipped, It'll be here Monday around 2:30 pm. I bet u anything your on the list for the next shipment :)

GhostVapor,

bodhi

Okay, maybe stupid to ask, are these order numbers PD orders only or are they all VapeNow orders?

bodhi,

Melizzard

Well shoot, my order was 2940 and I haven't received notice of shipping ... wonder whass'up with that?

xxoo
Melissa

Melizzard,

kingjames23

thats what I was saying mellizard Im way before you even sooo I think that person must be a canadian order in which they are on a different timeframe. Im pretty anxious

kingjames23,

Xero

All good things come with time. Forget your order number and just let it come when it comes. I guess I shouldn't say much since I do read this thread.

Xero,

max

Out to lunch
bodhi said:
are these order numbers PD orders only or are they all VapeNow orders?
All vapenow orders.

Xero said:
Forget your order number and just let it come when it comes.
This thread is for those who choose not to do that. ;)

max,

Jonah Hex

Received mine today. Have to admit I wasn't expecting to add to the glowing reviews of this thing, but... is tru mon. Is tru. :D
I actually think I will probably order a second for a spare just in case they stop making them. :peace:

Jonah Hex,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
Crap! we are over 1000 vapenow orders above where I ordered. I can't believe all the success, I have to assume lots of those orders are Tom's. For how low-key vaping is, we get around :D.

The_Other_Shoe,

cha0n1x

I live in Australia, and noticed earlier that "Chubba" received a PD about 6 months ago.
I checked on the PD website recently however (a few weeks ago) and I was of the belief that PD no longer shipped internationally.
Is this still the case? Or is there any way to buy the PD from you?

cha0n1x,

PerseusStoned

Hey guys, I was curious if anyone knew how much longer I might need to wait on my Purple Daze? I projected it getting here in late February when I first bought it and was wondering if that would still be accurate.

I ordered mine November 18th, 2009. Order #3224

PerseusStoned,

albe

cha0n1x said:
I live in Australia, and noticed earlier that "Chubba" received a PD about 6 months ago.
I checked on the PD website recently however (a few weeks ago) and I was of the belief that PD no longer shipped internationally.
Is this still the case?
i emailed those guys a few months back (november i think) and that was still the case :(

albe,

max

Out to lunch
cha0n1x, unfortunately, you're too late to get a PD by direct order. Your best bet is to find someone in the US or Canada to order one for you. They'd have to ship it to you.

PerseusStoned said:
Hey guys, I was curious if anyone knew how much longer I might need to wait on my Purple Daze?
It's Days, not Daze. And no. Nobody can tell you. You'll have to use your order # and compare to others. For example, if you see that someone with #3200 has just gotten delivery, you should be close to getting yours.

max,

PerseusStoned

max said:
It's Days, not Daze. And no. Nobody can tell you. You'll have to use your order # and compare to others. For example, if you see that someone with #3200 has just gotten delivery, you should be close to getting yours.
My apologies, I was under the (clearly mistaken) impression that you could spell it either way. I was mostly fishing for a time line per order number. For instance every week they go through 50 order numbers on average (I have no idea, please don't quote me on that). I know no exact date can be pin-pointed, just hoping there was a bit of a science to it :(.

I see the 2900's have been started, so that makes me 300 away. Anyone have any idea how fast that gap normally closes?

PerseusStoned,

Purple-Days

We (Purple-Days and VapeNow.com) do not sell Purple-Days units outside North America. No warranty is offered to folks outside North America, so if you get someone to ship you one, it is entirely on you. No warranty on used units either, so unless you are the person on the original sales receipt (name, address etc.) forget it.

Purple-Days is spelled Purple-Days. ;) PD for short around here.

Purple-Days,

max

Out to lunch
PerseusStoned said:
I know no exact date can be pin-pointed, just hoping there was a bit of a science to it
It would help if everyone reported their order date and their delivery date. Even then, we have no way of knowing the order volume. Vapenow could get 10 PD orders in a week, or 50 in a day.

that makes me 300 away. Anyone have any idea how fast that gap normally closes?
We also have no way of knowing what products are being ordered. The order numbers aren't just for PDs.

Purple-Days said:
No warranty is offered to folks outside North America
Sorry I failed to mention that Tom. With some vapes I always think about warranty (Vapir, cheap digital boxes, etc), and with others, like the PD, VaporGenie, etc., I just don't. All I can say is that it's an omission born of confidence. ;)

max,

elhoel

im totally confused...wait wut man? lol no but srsly

so.......the order number you get from vapenow, thats with other things being taken into account too?

for example, say you're order number 3801, 3800 could've been for....a different product?

sry slow here lol am i on the right track?

elhoel,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
you're on the right track.

judging by the latest posts on this thread the order number is somewhere in the mid 2900's. i'm about 100 away.

as tom petty said..."the waiting is the hardest part". why? because my throat and lungs are roached and i want to be able to say "fuck combustion" too! :lol:

SSS,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom