Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
Glad to see these new ones rolling off the shelf. Vaped pre-cirque du soleil, gotta love how amazing these are. Can't wait until you guys can try it for yourselves as well!

The_Other_Shoe,

BigggI69

Ivan
Hey everyone. Long time reader, first time poster here. I am the proud owner of order #2842, paisley leather bottom, ordered October 7, 2009. I was added to the "Approved - FBA" shipping status on January 8th, 2010. I am so jazzed to get my order! I can't wait to get my hands on Tom's product. Everything about it looks amazing. I look forward to joining the vaping community in the near future! :D I will let everyone know when I actually receive the product so we can help estimate shipping times. Talk to you all soon!

BigggI69,

Tasty Morsels

Just thought I'd chime in with info on my mine, order #2823 (ordered 10/04) was recently changed to "Approved -- FBA" and "Processing fba".

Anybody know what the fba means? Regardless though, it sounds like my order is getting very close to arriving and I'm super excited. :D

Tasty Morsels,

Tasty Morsels

My bad, missed the previous post that stated it was Fulfillment By Amazon.

So it looks like it's actually coming soon! Just in time for the new semester. :D

Tasty Morsels,

Tasty Morsels

Thanks Tom. The 9+ week wait seemed disheartening at first but it sounded like something that was definintely worth the wait so I decided to go for it. I've had great fun using my Vapor Genie but I wanted a stand alone vap and this one sounds like it should fit the bill nicely. :)

Oh, and speak of the devil but I read a new message in my inbox that stated my order already shipped out yesterday and it will be delivered on Tuesday! Tuesday baby! I can't wait. I've got plenty of AK47/SSH to give this a thorough testing. :D

Tasty Morsels,

abhs

Hello. My vaporizer is here. It got in last semester but I wasn't able to pick it up until today. I'm in the midst of unpacking it and it already looks like it will be a beautiful product.

abhs,

bostonjay

I received my PD today, also with no cleaning tube as one earlier post mentioned. Are those still supposed to be part of the package Tom?

As for the unit itself, man, what a beautiful piece of work. My friend has one so it's no big surprise that it's super nice, but opening the box/bag was still great, and everything is packed so nicely as well. All I can say to people still waiting is it's totally worth it.... and I haven't even used it yet....just a gorgeous piece of work. Kudos Tom.

bostonjay,

Nchomsky

8 Weeks today. The wait list said 8+ when i ordered but seems as though it's 12+ can't wait. It's getting close.

Nchomsky,

Yukon Cornelius

Just unboxed mine! :D Warming up as I type...I must say this thing is a heck of lot smaller than I imagined. Pictures make it look a lot bigger than it really is. The shipping was super fast, only took two days.

I also noticed I was missing the cleaning tube. Were they discontinued or something? No big deal though, everything else seems to be intact, so no complaints here.

Very nice job on the wood Tom, simply beautiful! I'll do a follow up once I give her a test run...oh yeah, for reference, I was #2852.

Yukon Cornelius,

jumpoff_the_planet

Whats up guys

order #2847 recieved today one day short of 14 weeks

real nice woodgrain Tom :o it is a lot smoother and cleaner than expected!!

My unit appears to not have the logo on the front though:/ Have you stopped putting logos on em?

Yukon I also didnt recieve cleaning tube\

:peace:

jumpoff_the_planet,

Yukon Cornelius

One word for the PD: WOW!

Nuff' said. It uses so little...

Mod note: Once your PD arrives and you want to comment on it, you should post in the PD thread. This thread is about getting one, not enjoying one. ;)

Yukon Cornelius,

lwien

Yukon Cornelius said:
One word for the PD: WOW!

Nuff' said. It uses so little...
That was exactly my first reaction too. You vape one bowl, you're buzzed, you empty out the bowl, look at the duff and exclaim, WTF ?? :o It's just a pinch.

lwien,

Tasty Morsels

Hey guys, I also got mine today! Came home from classes, unpacked it and the piece looks really, really good. Great job Tom. . Yukon, I know what you mean, I was expecting it to be a lot bigger as well haha. h and I also did not get a cleaning tube. Since you guys didn't get one, it may be discontinued. Oh well.

But yeah, the PD is at operating temperature and I'm about to sample it. Yay! :D

Tasty Morsels,

hopandstop

For those without cleaning bottles, a trip to the local department or drug store will solve that. In the travel/airline size products aisle they usually have bottles perfect for fitting even 2 stems in (Walmart has the best, I've found). And under $1 or $2 each.

hopandstop,

Purple-Days

The bottles are still a part of the Purple-Days experience. Oops, if you didn't get a bottle e-mail me. Somehow, someway :ko: I forgot to put them in a couple of packs. And yes just about any department store or pharmacy has small plastic bottles if you want an extra.

Just in case others wonder, the solid copper cup is for aroma oils or you can use some incense scrapped off the stick. NEVER load oil into the cup while it is on the diffuser! Your aim may not be as good as you think. :rolleyes: A PD full of patchuli oil ain't gonna be fun to vape from. :2c:

Glad you all are enjoying. :)

Purple-Days,

elhoel

does anyone know where the majority of.....i guess purchasing traffic lol comes from for the PD?

from this forum or other forums? links from other sites?

just curious

elhoel,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
I would wager that most of the traffic comes from this site, on other sites I looked at before purchasing, the PD didn't seem to have much say. But, that would just be my opinion.

The_Other_Shoe,

Purple-Days

Not all orders are the same. Some are for one color or the other and that may make one or two orders a week or so longer than expected. If you are in Canada there are other considerations. ;)

ps. I have not participated in other forums since joining FuckCombustion and don't lurk in them. This is home. It has more vape specific info than any site and I try to contribute to the knowledge base.

Purple-Days,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom