Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

420Birth

Vaporist - Member #420
Mine came today. It's been warming up for 3 hours. I had stuff to do. Dropped some honeydew fragerance oil. Room smells good.

Now time to rub some butter on her and try it out. Ah the wood is warm.

420Birth,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Kalinga: I wish I could! Just 3 more hours :)
Lwien (or is that Iwien?): too late! By the time I thought about it, she had already gone to work.. That's okay, I'll rip the hakko wand as she warms up :)

aznfknpride,

sky king

Mine arrived today, and all I can say is THANK YOU Tom. What a Beautiful thing :peace:

sky king,

420Birth

Vaporist - Member #420
Rubbed some butter on her and it smells soooo good, in a natural woodsy way....hehe
Yeah I am officially vaked.
It's great though. I don't feel out of my mind, just real chill. The reaction seems great so far.

420Birth,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
So many happy new PD owners, I love it! Guess all the bitching and complaining earlier was worth it. I kid, I kid. :D

Seriously though, it's great that so many people are ending up able to own one and experience it for themselves. It's no fluke so many people rave about it... the hype might even get taken too far sometimes, but when you get down to it, it's just a superb little vaporizer that should appeal to a lot people. And still one of the best buys if you ask me. ;)

Here's to Tom's new eye(s?)! :cheers:

vtac,

masejl12

I wanna see some pics, lets see some of these new PD's :peace:

mod note: Post pics in the PD thread please, not the availability thread.

masejl12,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Wow... Lots of new owners!! Pics would be great... Can you guys please let us know what your wait time was or an order # for those of us still on the list!

Congrats!!

Lo,

catlady

any new shipping confirmations out there?

i'm order #2256 and I'm hoping it will be shipped in a week or so :) i would love to bring it on my upcoming camping trip :)

catlady,

Melizzard

Yup, my order was 2105 and I just got shipping notification yesterday. Ordered June 19 ... seems like it has taken FOREVER!

xxoo
Melissa

Melizzard,

Lo

Thanks for that update Melissa! We're all circling like buzzards here ;)

Lo,

catlady

Melissa... did you order the purple bottom or the paisley bottom? It seems like you got yours later than others with similar order #s...

catlady,

Melizzard

I ordered the paisley bottom ...

Now, if I can just make the 'toking' transition from the Extreme to the PD ... hopefully learning curve isn't too steep!!! Hey, how long do you let the tube w/your weed warm up before you have good vapor? From the videos, looks like only a matter of seconds ...

xxoo
Melissa

Melizzard,

catlady

Thanks Melissa!

Personally, I wish i could have ordered whatever style is available when it's my turn (they are both awesome!).... looks like I might be waiting a bit longer for the paisley... unless they have caught up on that style by now (which they said they were going to do)

Good things come to those who wait :) ... it has actually been a little fun waiting, and reading the forums as my turn gets closer :)

catlady,

lwien

Melizzard said:
I ordered the paisley bottom ...

Now, if I can just make the 'toking' transition from the Extreme to the PD ... hopefully learning curve isn't too steep!!! Hey, how long do you let the tube w/your weed warm up before you have good vapor? From the videos, looks like only a matter of seconds ...

xxoo
Melissa
Learning curve is not too steep. I leave my stem warm up in the PD for between 8 to 10 seconds before taking a long, slow draw. No lip lock on the stem. Loosely so you can take in a bit of air along with the vapor. Helps to cool it down a bit. Near the end of the draw, I will slowly remove the stem and keep drawing a bit to pull any remaining vapor out of the stem. Everyone has their own technique. This is mine.

lwien,

nobilo

Order Number: 2198
Date Ordered: Thursday 02 July, 2009

The comments for your order are: 1 Purple Days Vaporizer - Original Purple Leather

Your order has been updated to the following status:
New status: Shipped

nobilo,

wthanna

Shipping Confirmation for Order #2273
Shipped August 28
Ordered July 14
45 days from order confirmation to shipping confirmation :D

wthanna,

Lo

Ooh!! Congratulations!! Excited for you guys... oh and cuz it means my turn is coming soon too ;) Enjoy!! :peace:

Lo,

catlady

I really wish I ordered the purple one.... I'm order #2256 and still no shipping confirmation.... I wonder how much longer the wait period is for those of us who ordered paisley...

catlady,

wthanna

Vapenow.com has changed the wait time posted on their site from 2+ months to 7 weeks

wthanna,

Purple-Days

catlady, Vapenow tries to keep the wait for either choice about equal. The inform us of what mix they want. The orders are for the next couple weeks worth of units at a time and they know what the balance for those weeks are. Letting us know ahead we ship what best suits the orders they will fill...mostly... but there will always be a slight imbalance one way or the other. :)

7 weeks is nice. I'm glad to be whittling it down a little. :cool:

Purple-Days,

Shaundele

Im glad to hear the waiting time has been reduced but mine has seemed like it's taking forever.. I guess its because I ordered the paisley bottom but people are clearly getting theirs when they ordered weeks after me... :(

My order # is 2130 which was ordered on June 23

I have my fingers crossed hoping I get my shipping confirmation next week!!!

I have been following these threads and I am super excited for its arrival. :D

Shaundele,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom