Purple-Days 420 Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Bumping it up for more postcards to Tom & Pammy!!!

Lo,
Hi, could a fellow Canadian participate in your Contest :brow:
I'm really amazed by your business. I never seen a business who care that much for his customers! Even tho you have mega huge demands, you continue to produce them with a low price tag.

I recently bought a digital volcano, but I'm really considering a buying a PD :D

Big Dick Baller,

PerseusStoned

Big Dick Baller said:
Hi, could a fellow Canadian participate in your Contest :brow:
I'm really amazed by your business. I never seen a business who care that much for his customers! Even tho you have mega huge demands, you continue to produce them with a low price tag.

I recently bought a digital volcano, but I'm really considering a buying a PD :D
Hey Big Dick Bal- erg. Wow, definitely a name butting yourself out there :lol:
It doesn't seem like Tom checks this forum thread; if you have questions it'll be in your best interest to email him. He responded immediately to my questions.

For those with the same questions, here is his response:
King of Heap=Closest to the pin ... each new 'closest guess' wins a prize. Final closest guess wins the big prize.

One entry per person, entry must include FC user name. Address isn't an issue.

Odds a pretty darn good. Many people say they are gonna enter, few seem to follow through.

Good luck,
Tom and Pammy

PerseusStoned,

Purple-Days

Sorry, I just stick in the PD Experience thread mostly. Look in there once in a while to get updates, I will post the winner here on 4-20. But the basic rules... pretty obvious. ;)

Purple-Days,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Bump! Sticked!

This is how you do a giveaway contest... what a prize! :brow:

Just one more way Tom goes above and beyond. That passion is what makes the PD unrivalled.

Send those post cards in, folks!

vtac,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
postcard slipped into apartment building lobby mail slot this evening - I agree that the PD is unrivaled.

jeffp,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
That unit will make someone very happy. Just peeked the pic again and it is for sure one of the favorite units i have seen.

IAmKrazy2,

Purple-Days

Been away for a while, but haven't forgotten the contest.

Current King of the Heap :D
ff7oco.jpg

The two previous Kings of the Heap :)
ngu97c.jpg

30kslt5.jpg

Honorable mentions: :cool:

Because we lived in Florida
2ufsoet.jpg

Because I always wanted a Don Ho post a card
jh3192.jpg

Because we just like some folks.
24dkoqu.jpg

Ditto:
2911fed.jpg

Because I'll alwats remember Glacier 1964.
16ih45l.jpg

Because this one traveled farthest. And has a local connection.
72dks7.jpg

Plenty of time and room for a better guess. Thanks to all who have entered and Good Luck.

Purple-Days,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
So close, and yet so far......

Thanks for the update Tom. You've gotten some great cards, eh? :D

momofthegoons,

Lo

Wow! Love looking at all the picture postcards! Nice to see them coming in and thanks for sharing them!

Congrats to the current king of heap, the lobster :D

Lo,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
lol i noticed he philly one right off the bat. being as im in the city of brotherly love. :D

illadelph,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Well Lo, looks like you've been overthrown on the Heap.:(

Mine is the Don Ho. :D I got an email from Pammy saying I had a runners up prize coming. I'll tell you, I haven't had many dealings with Purple-Days yet, having only just ordered my PD, but these guys seems like such good folk. The fact that they would go to such lengths to make people feel good is so nice.

I'm a fan. I'm looking forward to the day that my PD comes and I can say I'm a member of the Purple-Days family.

momofthegoons,

lwien

Yup. You can knock off a vape, but you can't knock off Tom and Pammy.

(damn, that sounded so good that I may put it in my sig, except for the fact that it may cause some drama around here.)

lwien,

Lo

Oohh, congrats on that Mom! Yes Tom & Pammy are sure nice folks!! I'm looking forward to the day you try your PD too!!

Lo,

Flyer

I need to do this, by the way about where did the lobster card come from.

Flyer,

Lo

LOL!! I laughed when I saw the Don Ho. I know we have one member who lives in a grass hut in HI but thought maybe there's another!

I'm from New England originally and that lobster looks awful nice!!

Lo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I'm so glad you guys enjoyed Don. :D I found him in a used book store near Detroit, MI. while I was shopping for my contest postcard. It just seemed like the right one. Apparently Don gets around.

Just wanted to add that Saturday's mail brought a beautiful stash box. Thank you so much Tom and Pammy! I knew Don Ho would bring me luck. :D

momofthegoons,

HighSti

Vaporist-Secularist
wow. This is a phenomenal contest. The maple is absolutely beautiful. I did some mathematics and some counting, both which gave me somewhat different numbers. :/ I guess ill just have to make a compromise. Thanks for giving us this opportunity tom. Good luck to everyone else. Dont forget to send in those postcards. ;)

HighSti,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom