Petetbay

CanadianVaporizers.ca will have them in stock soon!
I was in the market late last nite and it wasn’t available yet, so ended up with a DV Omni($200CDN) and a Fog Pro mp using my store credit up. Checking my order this morning I see the 3DXL is on preorder for next week delivery, so it whizzed by my head. I’m thinking I‘m going to wait a bit now, it does come with the joystick carb cap. :bang:

Smknbud

My local vape shop who carries Puffco got some inventory of the 3D XL literally today so instead of buying the 3D to replace my original Peak Pro chamber that I went there for I walked out with the XL.

Set up a custom profile with cloud setting set to XL. Compared to my OG chamber it's a better experience. The best part is being able to inhale how I like vs basically just sipping like the OG chamber. Taste wise compared to the OG? I don't know, still up in the air since nothing jumped out at me. I still find my Cricket the King of taste.

173848527.jpg

lazylathe

Almost there...
My new atomizer from 3G3D arrived today.
This is their latest offering and is called their Peak Pro Adaptive heater.
It has both side wall and bottom heaters that work independently and it also has two temp sensors to keep it stable.

Will update with results and videos late next week.
For now, here is a quick pic showing both heaters!
Price is $50, so this is way cheaper than most other Pro atomizers out there!
Glazed ceramic and no rattles at all, it's nice and solid!

20230810-102840.jpg

@Smknbud How has your tolerance been since using the 3DXL?

Smknbud

@Smknbud How has your tolerance been since using the 3DXL?
I use just a little more material with the 3DXL than my Cricket if you can believe that, so small dabs, so I can't say my tolerance has really changed much or I'm too stoned to notice. I can say the 3DXL hits a shit load harder than the original chamber by a long shot......so far very pleased.

Smknbud

ya 3D changed the game.... must be almost 2 years now that it came out? You might be one of the only few that went straight to XL! lol
LOL......I bought the Peak Pro in beginning of 2021 just before the now rescinded ban on shipping vapes in USA. It's been stock up until recently. I actually intended to just get the 3D as an upgrade but the XL 3D just happened to be in stock. :D I just added the second accessory today...ordered a Evol dry top.

biohacker

XL 3D just happened to be in stock. :D I just added the second accessory today...ordered a Evol dry top.

Dude every single person has said that the XL is a game changer even compared to the reg 3D.... this is the top level of the game and dry tops are 100 the way! Even on max intensity, i'm finding it smooth AF, and now in love with micro dabbing one rippers on green or red max.

biohacker

My new atomizer from 3G3D arrived today.
This is their latest offering and is called their Peak Pro Adaptive heater.
It has both side wall and bottom heaters that work independently and it also has two temp sensors to keep it stable.

Will update with results and videos late next week.
For now, here is a quick pic showing both heaters!
Price is $50, so this is way cheaper than most other Pro atomizers out there!
Glazed ceramic and no rattles at all, it's nice and solid!

What's the good word my bro!? And how long did shipping take? :brow::D I have a feeling I need this in my life! :nod:

biohacker

I have the Bent-Neck and love it, pull is nice if you don’t put too much water in and can hold quite a bit of water. I use a 4.5” glass stem in the mp. Never tried the recycler version. :2c:

Got the bent neck and it's on its way back for a refund. It has 3 weird dark marks/stains on it that are apparently from tooling/manf and the perk is completely useless on mine. The front hole is massive and takes over unless I tilt the entire thing forward about 30-45 degrees, and then if i'm lucky the other 2 holes will fire up. The airflow is so open I could fill it up over half and still feels like there is no vacuum/suction whatsoever, so it's kinda like using a dry glass.

I LOVE the bent beck and mouthpiece... this is the best thing vs my stock puffco glass and silicone mouthpiece, but the entire neck is soooo damn crooked it looks ridiculous and soooo China Cheap that it's embarassing.

Sneaky Pete doesn't have the fastest communication, but their CS does make you happy in the end.

On a positive note I now know where they get their stock for their "Mystery used glass" lol

Must of just been a one-off..... but i'm not buying this cheap glass for my Peaks anymore!

I know, I know it's getting ridiculous, they're multiplying!

Petetbay

The front hole is massive and takes over unless I tilt the entire thing forward about 30-45 degrees, and then if i'm lucky the other 2 holes will fire up. The airflow is so open I could fill it up over half and still feels like there is no vacuum/suction whatsoever, so it's kinda like using a dry glass.
That’s too bad, something wrong with it. I checked and all 3 holes produce good bubbles no matter draw strength, my level is about 1” above the front hole and the draw is far from open and is just right for me allowing to pull forever. I had the same glass for my Carta and it worked the same with no problems. Sorry it didn’t work out for you, for me it blew the stock glass away. The flange mp for me is the worst and I always mod with straight glass tubes on all my water pieces with flange mp’s. It‘s a phobia for me, much like SS. :hmm:

biohacker

Ended up getting a bnib Opal and new peak pro v2 glass that actually seals perfectly, in addition to my perfectly sealing Guardian glass and 2 v1 stock. My GAS is now over, except for still needing a travel glass of course! :lol:

Can't wait for the v2 travel glass and LE stuff!

Smknbud

Dude every single person has said that the XL is a game changer even compared to the reg 3D.... this is the top level of the game and dry tops are 100 the way! Even on max intensity, i'm finding it smooth AF, and now in love with micro dabbing one rippers on green or red max.
Dry top has arrived. Couple three four micro dab sessions in and I've tried it at bunch temps all at xl for vapor control. I settled at 425 F for the current hash rosin I have. Very tasty and satisfying effects. You're spot on with this combo @biohacker

173904821.jpg

Joshtownsend

I don't understand how the 3g3d adaptive atomizer could work. There's only one power and one thermistor connection going to the atomizer

Unless it has a microcontroller in it, it's not possible to heat the top and bottom and separate rates. You need two pids with separate tempn and power for it work like they are saying.

I would love to hear how it works.

Joshtownsend,
Top Bottom