PT Glass vapcap powered sets and OG products

tukatukera

Retailer
I use 2 orings on my glass cap from rogue wax works to keep the cap where I want it as well as creating a "hot chamber" that helps, it also let's me lower or raise the heater exactly where I want it, I have pics up on my IG
I saw this and thought it was ace.

tukatukera,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Vapordeflor

Hey FC!

Little Rocket experience +action video as requested.

Firstly I would like to say that I have found the perfect device for vaping Hash with this one, traditional textures in my case. Video shows the way I normally use the Rocket, hash on cotton.
I have bought the 14mm male version but there are many versions available with different cooling paths, intercoolers, etc, as Tuka has shown. I´m sure that if you ask for it nicely, the artisan would try to make possible anything you wish for.

The feel of the vape on hand is very nice, I love the fact that its all boro and thick (feels a lot sturdier that lets say a Vaponic). Learning curve is really short, heat the whole upper section while spinning like a VC and, as said, when you start seeing the color change on the heated area, stop heating. Make sure to experiment from there.
I like the cap section much better than the one from the first Rocket I had which was shorter, this long one makes it possible to grab it even just after heating the vape, very convenient to clean a hot bowl after a session. Cap being longer places the o-ring furhter away from the heated area. Also the body of the vape is longer which makes it more comfortable and safe to grab and it does hold more reclaim so you can do more sessions before having to clean.
Flavor is amazing both with hash and flower. You can crush a whole bowl of flower (0.05gr max) in one hit riding the line or you can aim the flame just above the airflow intakes, this way the first hit is pure flavor and you can continue heating that zone for a nice convection-leaned session.
Airflow is very restricted, one of the most restricted paths I have kept using as I normally like more open airflows. I have found that if you don´t insert the cap all the way to the end it can rattle a bit with the inner tube while spinning the vape, maybe can be solved with a bit thicker o-rings.
I´m just loving to use this thick boro, pure hash vapor blunt! :)
Thanks @tukatukera for letting me know about this one! :cheers:

P.S: Video session is hotter that I normally do them, not a trace of smoke tho, all tasty hashy vapor. I did reheated that one :p.

Last edited:

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
As far as I can tell the colour change mentioned is not on the glass itself but on the flame of the torch. It goes from blue to orange when you're ready. So you would need a good torch and clean gas.

Haze Mister,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Vapordeflor

This was such a cool video watching the hash bubble and dry out as you hit it, I wish I could get good quality old school hash where I'm at, years ago it was all over and was all I smoked

Also what is it in the bowl that the hash is on?
Thanks! Its just some medic cotton gauze.
Its amazing the flavor good has produces in borosilicate… but even more amazing is the efficiency vaping hash achieves. With 0.04gr you can reheat the rocket up to 3 times, stiring the resin before last hit. Per heat cycle you get 2 / 3 big draws.. the most efficient way to vape I have came across..

Last edited:

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Oh man. I just tried the glass vapcaps from PT Glass. So sweet. Such a pure taste that I got the terp sneezes from puffing on them. That's only happened to me with really clean vapes, usually all glass vapes although the Neo pulled it off too with the Terp Surfer.

Super happy with these. I think they're the endgame for me as far as the vapcap experience goes.

One thing did happen while I was testing these that I'd like to ask about. I could only get my Wand to activate if I used a low temp cap. The regular temp caps I have wouldn't activate inside the Wand. Is this by design?

I know the regular caps I have work when used with a metal tip but is a metal tip necessary to have enough magnetic material to activate the Wand? There's more magnetic material in a low temp cap than a regular cap? When used with a glass stem, only my low temp cap worked.

tukatukera

Retailer
Oh man. I just tried the glass vapcaps from PT Glass. So sweet. Such a pure taste that I got the terp sneezes from puffing on them. That's only happened to me with really clean vapes, usually all glass vapes although the Neo pulled it off too with the Terp Surfer.

Super happy with these. I think they're the endgame for me as far as the vapcap experience goes.

One thing did happen while I was testing these that I'd like to ask about. I could only get my Wand to activate if I used a low temp cap. The regular temp caps I have wouldn't activate inside the Wand. Is this by design?

I know the regular caps I have work when used with a metal tip but is a metal tip necessary to have enough magnetic material to activate the Wand? There's more magnetic material in a low temp cap than a regular cap? When used with a glass stem, only my low temp cap worked.
Yeah, I've heard of some inconsistencies with the caps and IH reading... This is probably due to fluctuations in the amount of material in the cap, low temps are thicker and click earlier.
Try an old 19M cap if you have it.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Yeah, I've heard of some inconsistencies with the caps and IH reading... This is probably due to fluctuations in the amount of material in the cap, low temps are thicker and click earlier.
Try an old 19M cap if you have it.
Ahh ok that's good to know. Unfortunately I only got into the Dynaverse in 2021 so I don't have caps older than this. No worries for now, I have a cap that works 🙂

edit: I wonder if the new armored cap would work well with these glass beauties.

Last edited:

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Ahh ok that's good to know. Unfortunately I only got into the Dynaverse in 2021 so I don't have caps older than this. No worries for now, I have a cap that works 🙂

edit: I wonder if the new armored cap would work well with these glass beauties.
Don't waste your money on the armored cap

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Ok. What's your take? Too expensive or just not worth it?
Both really 😅😅
It is giving people nothing but issues as well, messed up tips, burned stems, tips pulling out...

Theres better options for a bit more money, or if you really want to hold extra heat I thin the silver collar is the best bang for the buck

tinctorus,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Both really 😅😅
It is giving people nothing but issues as well, messed up tips, burned stems, tips pulling out...

Theres better options for a bit more money, or if you really want to hold extra heat I thin the silver collar is the best bang for the buck
Ha! ok. Was just speculating that more metal in the cap would work better with a glass tip. I think what I'll do is wrap some SS wire around the cap and see if the extra metal mass activates the IH.

At this point it's not even about holding extra heat but getting other caps to work in the IH, period so in this regard I know the silver band won't help.

TigoleBitties,

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Oh man. I just tried the glass vapcaps from PT Glass. So sweet. Such a pure taste that I got the terp sneezes from puffing on them.
Nice! I’m in VAS remission this year in time for 420. The glass vapcaps are one of the few things on my list.

Did you Telegram him directly to purchase? Every time I go to set up an account, I wind up somewhere else… 😕

cx714,

Tji89

Armored caps work great with the glass tip 😊 the tips are fragile though, managed to break a piece off while cleaning. Be careful while handling.

Tji89,

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Nice! I’m in VAS remission this year in time for 420. The glass vapcaps are one of the few things on my list.

Did you Telegram him directly to purchase? Every time I go to set up an account, I wind up somewhere else… 😕
I love the Ptglass stuff's looks

Last edited:
tinctorus,
Reactions: cx714

tukatukera

Retailer

Message me on Instagram, my handle is the same as on here. Though if you're in the US i recommend you keep talking with @tinctorus

Top Bottom