PT Glass vapcap powered sets and OG products

tukatukera

Retailer
So I didn't know if this'd go best here or on the portable vapes section, I'll let the mods decide.

I recently placed an order to PT Glass out in Vietnam, y'guys remember when 420vapezone shouted out his glass tips? At that time they were credited to @sucudu90dn, he who must not be named (there's a couple of threads that mention this whole drama, one of them made by me) but after some digging I came into contact with Phan, the owner and manufacturer behind the OG glass tips and the OG AiO systems that later were copied by VapingFans (story for another day) and I placed an order.

Vapcap Devices
DAMN
These things change the vapcap experience fully! I have some vids I'll need to figure out how to upload to the forum but the pieces are astounding and make for a very considerable upgrade, especially when vaping kief and solid extractions, or when looking to make your vapcap an on-the-go heavy hitter that'll annihilate flower bowls in one heat cycle.
If you can get your hands on some of these pieces, even if just the tip (yes the glass tips are dettachable and can be used with official Dynavap stems and parts) I would say to go out and do so.

Pros:
- inexpensive
- great craftmanship
- enhances the vapcap experience incredibly
- Great heat retention makes this amazing for hot hash hits

Cons:
- it's glass, albeit thick glass, but nonetheless glass... If you're clumsy you might want to sit this one out
- handmade and therefore sometimes a bit fidgety to fully compatibilize with other dynaverse parts. Nevertheless, can be done just by changing different gauge o-rings which is as straightforward as can be
- new heat dynamics may involve a slight learning curve specially when using with flower

The Rocket
What can I say, it's a tried and tested vape style. The PT Glass rocket vapes are a vaponic-inspired all glass convection-heavy TED. These are similar to a @RogueGuy Terpedo/ herbaltherm 5DD/ etc. but it's very convection heavy. As you'll see in the videos, the glass heater/cap has some protuberant holes for air intake and temp exchange without shattering the glass, etc.

Love these on a bong, they're an amazing hit. They can be used with the vapcap systems instead of the metal cap to create a sturdier and nicer version of the Vaponic for on the go use (expert steady hands only)

I can't say I'm unbiased but I wasn't gifted these products, I paid for them, but I'm also reselling them locally in the EU because I have been betting on PT Glass' products since I saw them over a year ago.

Pictures and videos on the way.
DM me to contact PT Glass himself.
Thanks!

coolbreeze

So I didn't know if this'd go best here or on the portable vapes section, I'll let the mods decide.

I recently placed an order to PT Glass out in Vietnam, y'guys remember when 420vapezone shouted out his glass tips? At that time they were credited to @sucudu90dn, he who must not be named (there's a couple of threads that mention this whole drama, one of them made by me) but after some digging I came into contact with Phan, the owner and manufacturer behind the OG glass tips and the OG AiO systems that later were copied by VapingFans (story for another day) and I placed an order.

Vapcap Devices
DAMN
These things change the vapcap experience fully! I have some vids I'll need to figure out how to upload to the forum but the pieces are astounding and make for a very considerable upgrade, especially when vaping kief and solid extractions, or when looking to make your vapcap an on-the-go heavy hitter that'll annihilate flower bowls in one heat cycle.
If you can get your hands on some of these pieces, even if just the tip (yes the glass tips are dettachable and can be used with official Dynavap stems and parts) I would say to go out and do so.

Pros:
- inexpensive
- great craftmanship
- enhances the vapcap experience incredibly
- Great heat retention makes this amazing for hot hash hits

Cons:
- it's glass, albeit thick glass, but nonetheless glass... If you're clumsy you might want to sit this one out
- handmade and therefore sometimes a bit fidgety to fully compatibilize with other dynaverse parts. Nevertheless, can be done just by changing different gauge o-rings which is as straightforward as can be
- new heat dynamics may involve a slight learning curve specially when using with flower

The Rocket
What can I say, it's a tried and tested vape style. The PT Glass rocket vapes are a vaponic-inspired all glass convection-heavy TED. These are similar to a @RogueGuy Terpedo/ herbaltherm 5DD/ etc. but it's very convection heavy. As you'll see in the videos, the glass heater/cap has some protuberant holes for air intake and temp exchange without shattering the glass, etc.

Love these on a bong, they're an amazing hit. They can be used with the vapcap systems instead of the metal cap to create a sturdier and nicer version of the Vaponic for on the go use (expert steady hands only)

I can't say I'm unbiased but I wasn't gifted these products, I paid for them, but I'm also reselling them locally in the EU because I have been betting on PT Glass' products since I saw them over a year ago.

Pictures and videos on the way.
DM me to contact PT Glass himself.
Thanks!
Ask if he'd consider joining FC to reach those who don't use IG or FB.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
There is a huge language barrier, but he's here lurking. He's @phanthuong0305 on the forum
Pics and vids dump incoming tomorrow. Sorry to keep y'all waiting.
I've always wanted to try an all-glass "dynavap" compatible product but was scared away by the add-a-cap product that Dynavap launched with complaints of glass chipping from the clicking cap. Do you know how PTGlass products solved this problem?

tukatukera

Retailer
@PTglass on Telegram

I wrote to him 2 weeks ago and he said he is out of stock until the end of the month.
Mostly cause he's prepping a massive order for the EU. (my fault)

Yeah I've been talking to him on IG his stuff is great
It is!

Let me see how I can upload some pics and videos here...

TW: I hope no one gets their jimmies all rustled over concepts or designs, all of the devices shown are compatible with the proprietary rocket caps and do not have the intention of infringing on someone else's ideas, we're all humans and sometimes we land upon similar ways of doing things

Rocket ripping through some dry sift

new prodo models

I wanna add a longer video but imgur only allows for up to 60 secs

Hope y'all like it

Tji89

Looks very nice :D Would like to order from you when available as I'm in Europe myself.

Couple of questions.
Do the glass cap sit tight and secure on the tip if I use it native?
How long do you heat them? (TRWW glass changes colour to orange which is an indicator that it's reaching enough heat. Is this similar?)

tukatukera

Retailer
Looks very nice :D Would like to order from you when available as I'm in Europe myself.

Couple of questions.
Do the glass cap sit tight and secure on the tip if I use it native?
How long do you heat them? (TRWW glass changes colour to orange which is an indicator that it's reaching enough heat. Is this similar?)
Message me on Instagram @tukatukera
The heat times depend on your heat source but it is veery similar to TRWW glass caps, color change indicates ready.

Caps sit tight due to an o-ring at the very bottom (with clearance to not get hot annd not in the vapor path)

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Mostly cause he's prepping a massive order for the EU. (my fault)

It is!

Let me see how I can upload some pics and videos here...

TW: I hope no one gets their jimmies all rustled over concepts or designs, all of the devices shown are compatible with the proprietary rocket caps and do not have the intention of infringing on someone else's ideas, we're all humans and sometimes we land upon similar ways of doing things

Rocket ripping through some dry sift

new prodo models

I wanna add a longer video but imgur only allows for up to 60 secs

Hope y'all like it
Looks very nice. How can I get this up in Canada? Can you still only place orders on Telegram?

TigoleBitties,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Vapordeflor

I must say I loved mine until I broke it…. Now waiting for my second one from @tukatukera s order.
These extract very rigorously, I found one of the beauties of them when using herb is you can aim the flame far away from the section with the herb during all the heating process which leads to more convection. On the other hand, if you heat the whole “cap” section your vapor profile would lean more to conduction as in a DV for example.
I made a quick Review of the Rocket on my site if you want to take a look. As you can see on the video, they shine with hash. I have only tried traditional dry sift tho…

Last edited:

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Glass work looks awesome but the O-ring near the heater is a bit concerning..
Also, the colour changing glass to control temperature is the most important fearure here IMO and needs to be shown...

Last edited:

tukatukera

Retailer
Also, the colour changing glass to control temperature is the most important fearure here IMO and needs to be shown...
The O-ring was an initial concern for me as well, if manipulated correctly and heated correctly, you can touch the cap with your bare fingers and remove the cap while the tip is hot if you touch it where the o-ring sits. I have removed the cap while flaming hot and touched the o-ring which haad only slightly risen in temperature an was well within a safe range.
What i mean is that caps are long enough to where the point of heatingnis far way enough from the o ring
He has since perfected the caps to be longer, if this wasn't a concern with the Vaponic, it shouldn't be a concern here

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
I use 2 orings on my glass cap from rogue wax works to keep the cap where I want it as well as creating a "hot chamber" that helps, it also let's me lower or raise the heater exactly where I want it, I have pics up on my IG

Top Bottom