PT Glass vapcap powered sets and OG products

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Sorry to be dim. Is there an EU outlet that lists things online, and where you can purchase this stuff?

It's probably just an age thing, but I find IG and FB as sales platforms even more hassle than buying product from DWMs.

IG in particular feels like having to visit a plugs flat, and then after you've poked around a bit gently enquiring if this is that is for sale and for how much. Awkward

Perfect_Speed4069,

tukatukera

Retailer
Sorry to be dim. Is there an EU outlet that lists things online, and where you can purchase this stuff?

It's probably just an age thing, but I find IG and FB as sales platforms even more hassle than buying product from DWMs.

IG in particular feels like having to visit a plugs flat, and then after you've poked around a bit gently enquiring if this is that is for sale and for how much. Awkward

Hi! So, I'm the person to go to for EU outlets on these products. I can't have an online storefront cause that would involve legal stuff I don't want to get mixed in, aside from essentially forcing me to make this my full-time job, which in itself is an impossibility because this is hardly a nibble on the side of my normal 9-5 wagee job.
I have a catalogue I can send you, you can contact me via multiple channels, including this here forum, I just don't have a .com that's click n shop for ya.
I do tend to run this mainly on Instagram, but I don't treat it like a plug's flat... I'm very open with what I do, no hassle, just a beeline to your package in your mailbox in tops 2 weeks flat (and that would be the most a package has ever taken to deliver) I think several people on here and in the EU vape community can vouch for my sales and customer care.

Hope this encourages you to try your hand at these products, they're just great!

Vapordeflor

What´s up FC!
The good glassblower in Thailand @phanthuong0305 together with the Spanish retailer and connoiseur @tukatukera have released an improved version of the Rocket.. I have said it previoulsy, I have a good collection of vapes and my daily driver is a Rocket loaded with drysift... These vapes are the maximum exponent when it comes to vaping sift...
Some of the new features:
Directional intakes
Bigger bowl
Boro bead as bowl screen
Full length 14mm male joint
shorter length

A little action of course :brow::brow: with some Ice o lator..

Top Bottom