Project E-Vap Naming Contest (Contest Completed)

Vapvana

Manufacturer
vapvana-x-fc-naming-contest-banner-draft_2x_8d85b012-a561-4315-95d2-41d1804bdaae.png

(Links open in a new window - use 'chapters' feature in video player to stay in tab)

00:00 - Welcome Message
00:33 - Hit for the OGs
01:50 - Contest Overview
03:49 - Grand Prize
05:51 - Bong Prize
07:00 - Grinder Prize
07:58 - Briefcase Prize
09:26 - Stem Prize
11:47 - Closing Thoughts

Overview:​

Project E-Vap wouldn’t exist without the contributions that have been made on FC.

As a way to give back and say thank you to this community, we are doing a contest to name this vape:

Contest Info​

Working Name:

E-Vap (Short for E-Vaporator)

Notes:

• We would like a name that is easy to remember and spell.
  • Something people can refer to by itself, without using our brand name (Vapvana).

How It Works:

How To Enter:

There are two ways to enter the contest:
  1. Reply to this thread with at least one product name suggestion
  2. Reply to this thread telling us why you enjoy vaping cannabis

How To Win:

There are two ways to win.
  1. Have your product name chosen to be the grand prize winner.
    • Unlimited product name entries allowed
  2. Have your username selected at random to win runner up prizes for participating.
    • One entry per username max (1 post = 1 entry)

How Winners Will Be Chosen:​

Grand Prize: We will select our favorite name from all the entries*

*We reserve the right to not select any of the entries. If a name is not chosen, the grand prize will be moved into the runner up prizes and selected at random

Runner Ups: Randomly selected on Instagram live using an online random selector tool

Prizes:​

Grand Prize (1 Winner)

Win An Early Adopters Kit & Free Products For Life by Becoming an Official Vapvana Beta Tester*

*Winner must complete our beta tester onboarding process in order to be eligible for the grand prize

The onboarding process consists of:
  1. Filling out a questionnaire form
  2. Having a video call with me (Cal)
  3. Signing an NDA
Grand prize winners can opt out of being a beta tester in exchange for $1,000 store credit on www.vapvana.com

Runner Up Prizes:​

Early Adopters Kit (1 Winner)​

DSC00729.jpg

(E-Vap Early Adopters Kit image for visual reference only - products you receive may look slightly different)

18" Fab Bong Prototype (1 Winner)​

Bong_Prize.jpg

8mm Glass Stem Prototype + SS Dynavap Tip w/ Limited Edition Cap (2/2/22 - #153) (1 Winner)

Stem_Prize.jpg

Smell Proof Briefcase Prototype (1 Winner)​

Briefcase_Prize.jpg

3 Piece Magnetic Grinder Prototype (3 Winners)​

Grinder_Prize.jpg

33% Off Coupon (Unlimited Winners)​

As a thank you to all members who participate, you will receive a 33% off coupon* for our grand opening on www.vapvana.com

*Not valid on early adopter kits, 2nd quality products, and does not work with additional coupons or discounts.

Rules:​

1. No purchase necessary
  2. Open to worldwide members on www.fuckcombustion.com
  3. Must be 21 years or older, or have a medical marijuana card.
  4. Must be legally able to receive the prize in your country shipped from the United States.
  5. Must agree to the Vapvana Beta Tester Terms & Conditions and complete the onboarding process to be eligible for the grand prize (free products for life).
    • Grand prize winners can opt out of being a beta tester in exchange for $1,000.00 store credit on www.vapvana.com
    • The onboarding process consists of a questionnaire form, video call, and signing a NDA.
  6. Contest will run until July 9th at 11:59pm PST.
  7. The contest winners will be announced on YouTube Live & Instagram live (@Vapvana) on July 14th at 4:20pm PST
    • The runner up prizes will be selected randomly on YouTube Live & Instagram live using an online random selector app
  8. All prizes will ship out once the early adopters kits are received from our manufacturer*
    • *Receiving the early adopters kit from our manufacturer is contingent on us completing our early adopters presale
  9. If a winning name isn't selected from the entries, the grand prize will be moved into the runner up prizes and selected at random.
  10. All shipping costs covered by Vapvana

Vapvana

Manufacturer
Thanks for the contest, @Vapvana. I'm sure we'll see some really good name ideas [looks around] and probably some stupid ones, too. :D

Angry Son Of A Bitch GIF by CBS

:peace:
A special thanks to @Stu and @pakalolo who provided great feedback on this contest! :clap:

It’s been a surreal experience bringing this idea to life. It has been months in the making.

I’m looking forward to reading everyones entries!

(and I'm definitely open to picking a crazy / stupid name idea btw :freak:)

Thanks for joining me on this journey.

This wouldn’t have been possible without this community.

Hope y’all have a great weekend!

-Cal

Raskolnikov

Thors Hammer or its Norse name Mjolnir. Appropriate first two letters so could be MJ-olnir
Terpana

Just had a look at your site there. Does the early adopters price end as soon as units start shipping? I assume so with it being presale. Would be good to hear views from buyers.

Last edited:

HyDrOpOnIc1987

MAN DOWN!
The Destroyer (of worlds?)
Face Slapper
Tear Jerker
Toe Stubber (maybe it's just me, but i get accident prone when high sometimes lol)

I have yet to try an enail or any heavy vapes, only rly have my dynas and a danivape lol so would be cool to get more experience under my belt :)

looks cool af :) also, love the look of the Dyna stem! :)

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Bliss (the Bliss Kit)
or eBliss or vBliss or BlissV

Serenity (the Serenity Setup)

E-Serenity or Serenit-E

erenity (or eerenitee)

Varenity

Serenivee

Sirenity

SireniV (Sirenivy or Sirenivee)

Oblivion

Oblion

OblionV

The Tranq (E-Tranq or eTranq)

eTranV

QuiliV (Quilivee)

eQuill (E-Quill or eQuil)

eQuilizer (E-Quilizer or E-Qualizer)

Quilter (The Quilter or QuilterVap)

TranquilHead

TranquiVap

ParaVap

^several ideas, built out of the vapvana name and nirvana meanings, that can each stand on their own... Thank you and Good luck!

coolbreeze

Bliss (the Bliss Kit)
or eBliss or vBliss or BlissV

Serenity (the Serenity Setup)

E-Serenity or Serenit-E

erenity (or eerenitee)

Varenity

Serenivee

Sirenity

SireniV (Sirenivy or Sirenivee)

Oblivion

Oblion

OblionV

The Tranq (E-Tranq or eTranq)

eTranV

QuiliV (Quilivee)

eQuill (E-Quill or eQuil)

eQuilizer (E-Quilizer or E-Qualizer)

Quilter (The Quilter or QuilterVap)

TranquilHead

TranquiVap

ParaVap

^several ideas, built out of the vapvana name and nirvana meanings, that can each stand on their own... Thank you and Good luck!
Transcender

Edit: oops! Already thunk up!

Last edited:

olysh pops

Wow, you seem like such a nice guy. Thank you for hosting the contest and offering all these great prizes.

I feel a little illegitimate entering the game because I'm only discovering Vapvana now, but I'm so attracted :)

Here are some suggested names

eVana
Evana Nirvanail
E-Vana
e-vana
Evanail
Vapvanail
Vapenail
VapvanaCoil
Vapvana25
Coilana25
Vapvana 25
VV25
VVcoil25
VVNail
VVMax25
VVN
VapVanaNail
VVFC
Titanail
Vaptitanail
Elevanail

Success for your innovation and collaboration project in cannabis vaporization :tup:

Last edited:

Sativapo

Ain't this one different being a female injector ? (I think I saw that on some log style vapes only)
I think since the beginning it's often a tubular shape with some screen in the way except the MFLB. All vapes are kind of reminding a previous one but the globally progress by little steps and twiches. To have ideas is easy to set up the whole thing beeing consistent affordable and bankable altogether is another question.

Last edited:
Top Bottom