Project E-Vap Naming Contest (Contest Completed)

fangorn

Wow what a cool participatory contest!!!

So... why do I like vaping cannabis?
I've been using for 20 years now... I've been vaping for 4-5 years.
Without cannabis my life would have been different and... I won't be the same!
it accompanied my joys, my sorrows, my successes, my failures, my dreams, my anxieties... everything was an excuse to consume.

before I had activities and I smoked cannabis... now my activity is to vape and I do other things on the side...

I like geek things so I'm served in the vape sector!

I love tasting weed...it's like tasting different teas, coffee, different wines!
it's my favorite flavor in the world! I could do this, literally all day and all night!

But obviously my main reason is to better manage my emotions... and to manage to deal with them.
today, with the children, it's my cryptonite to avoid turning into the Hulk! (the 80s hulk of course)
This is my main protection against myself!

So much for the personal part... for the fun part, here are the names I thought of:
- the jet pack
- the herbow (// rainbow)
- the thermal machine
- the thc-time machine (time machine/ tea time)
-the rocket,
- the launcher,
-the reactor,
-the laboratory,
(-the vapvana club)
- the artifact
- the green artifact,
- hell
- the catapult
- cannapult
- The source
- the big bang
- the VPN
-the core,
- the gemini vap
- the gemini rocket
- the gemini might

Thanks again for the contest
I wish you lots of success!

Vapvana

Manufacturer
Wow I've certainly been blown away by everyones entries :bowdown:

Last week was a little crazy for me getting ready to work two cannabis events this past weekend (a puff & paint and weed bingo event)

I was running a dab cart - more info coming soon ;)

Thanks again to everyone who contributed!

I'll be getting things organized to announce / randomly select the winners this Friday at 4:20pm PST on Instagram Live (@Vapvana)

Hope y'all have a great rest of your 7/10

Cheers,
Cal

Bababouy

Finally able to post in here. Super excited for the preorder kit.

Some ideas of mine

Ruby Hammer
Gem Cut Hammer
Gemmy Hamdrix
Jewel Hammer
Jewel Tool
Gem Hammer
Gem Cloud Creator (GCC)

The aesthetic reminds me of jeweler’s hammer’s I used to use in metalworking so I kind of took that and ran. Even more fitting that it’s full of Gem cut rubies.

coolbreeze

Gemmy Hamdrix
I don't care what he actually names it, this is what I will call them! : D
s-l1200.webp

Bababouy

Good catch. I wasn’t even paying attention and went into creative mode🤦🏻‍♂️ bummer I didn’t realize I had sufficient privileges to post until this morning

Bababouy,

Vapvana

Manufacturer

Introducing...​

vapvana-screwball-banner_2x_144807e9-9d3d-4dff-8e63-0d833c53e6ce.png

Congrats to the Grand Prize Winner - @Necra :clap::rockon::tup::bowdown::science::party:

and thanks to everyone who contributed to the contest!

We had 43 members participate, with over 250 unique name entries!

Shoutout to:
@snackmaster @RustyOldNail @coolbreeze @Hackerman @Kreator87 @Raskolnikov @Bologna @HyDrOpOnIc1987 @vapviking @macbill
@Shit Snacks @GoldenBud @Farid @olysh @Sativapo @Pcloudy @nicknobody @Razshiro @Buildozer @Monk Debate @666Honeybadger
@Necra @Hippie @DadaBoo @Timps27 @80Sixed @erka @BabyFacedFinster @someTooL @Perfect_Speed4069 @TigoleBitties @Misterhyde
@Shrike @Grass Yes @TangibleHangnail @tinctorus @Xclerk @Darth Gram Gram @DocNicksche @MinnBobber @ubardog @fangorn @Bababouy

The randomly selected winners were chosen on Instagram live today.

Winners Chosen:​

Grinder_Prize.jpg

Grinder #1 - @80Sixed
Grinder #2 - @Pcloudy
Grinder #3 - @fangorn

Briefcase_Prize.jpg

Briefcase - @coolbreeze

Bong_Prize.jpg

Fab Bong - @Monk Debate
Stem_Prize.jpg

Prototype Stem + Dynatip - @Raskolnikov

DSC00729.jpg

Screwball Early Adopters Kit - @ubardog

33% Off Coupon (For Our Grand Opening) - All Participants! (I will message you the coupon code prior to our grand opening)

A SUR(PRIZE) FOR ALL NON WINNERS

For anyone who contributed and did not win a prize, I'd like to offer you the option to receive a '2nd quality' herb scoop for... FREE :rockon:
DSC00751.jpg

Shoot me a message if you're interested in receiving one :tup:

Why did we choose the name "The Screwball"?

There are a few reasons I went with this name:
  1. It spoke to my background in baseball :goon:
    1. In baseball there is a pitch called a 'screwball' - where the ball moves in the opposite direction of a 'curveball'
    2. To me this is a symbol of how we are trying to move in a different direction than the 'industry norm'
  2. It's a play on words when our 'ball vape' doesn't use any ruby balls - aka 'screw balls' :evil:

3. It unlocked a nostalgic 'core memory' from my childhood :love:
    1. Does anyone remember these ice cream treats?
      resize
    2. These were one of my favorite things from the ice cream truck, and I thought it was ironic it is in a cone which is a similar shape to the gem cut rubies our vape uses.
  4. I thought it would be a good conversation topic - "why is it called the screwball?"

Closing Thoughts​

Thanks again to everyone who participated and contributed! :bowdown:

It was extremely hard picking a winner. :cry:

I will be contacting everyone over the weekend arranging their prize shipments.

Until our next contest... :science:

Hope to see y'all in our Official Thread!

(Next update coming tomorrow :rockon:)

Cheers,
Cal

2pumpchump

I guess I need to start with apologize to the entire FC Community for my actions and things said in another tread . I logged in in the same tread because well I still needed to know what I went their for as my choice of answers was limited to hear and redit with I refuse to use to find every one joking about the irony in what was said by me and the result of this contest !

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I guess I need to start with apologize to the entire FC Community for my actions and things said in another tread . I logged in in the same tread because well I still needed to know what I went their for as my choice of answers was limited to hear and redit with I refuse to use to find every one joking about the irony in what was said by me and the result of this contest !
No hard feelings from me. I just read your other message as frustrated, which seems perfectly reasonabe and happens to all of us.

As @Ramahs said, if you are happy, I am happy. Congratulations again and it is a real great name.

GoldenBud

Just a reminder: this Vapvana vape looks like the FP B1/B2/TKO/Z project/Zeal/Tiodw/TiTi/Pinky/Taroma just using wider/bigger coil, you won the auction as far as I understand, and you're saying sorry to FC community without giving a link to what you are sorry about?

you don't need to say sorry bro.... especially if you don't link the thread where u did a mistake.... take it easy..... and if you feel like you need to say sorry, well, say even thanks this vape can be posted in FC... i mean... it's not an original design of any kind....there are at least 8 other people did this vape but smaller or even same build, so before Vapvana... you need to say thanks, not sorry ;)

2pumpchump

Just a reminder: this Vapvana vape looks like the FP B1/B2/TKO/Z project/Zeal/Tiodw/TiTi/Pinky/Taroma just using wider/bigger coil, you won the auction as far as I understand, and you're saying sorry to FC community without giving a link to what you are sorry about?

you don't need to say sorry bro.... especially if you don't link the thread where u did a mistake.... take it easy..... and if you feel like you need to say sorry, well, say even thanks this vape can be posted in FC... i mean... it's not an original design of any kind....there are at least 8 other people did this vape but smaller or even same build, so before Vapvana... you need to say thanks, not sorry ;)

I'm glad you reminded me that some people like Ford some like Chevy some like Honda some like Nissan some like toyota Some like mitsubishi some like Dodge sound like Subaru. I would hate to only have one car manufacturer to choose from. As far as linking the thread, I will gladly link it if you will be so kind as to tell me how. As I did, apologize there as well. Not sorry for hating negative energy!

That being said I'm glad to be working with Vapvana on a complete kit or base kit as I have never owned a desktop I need everything but a 18or 19 mm WP or the jhook I just ordered not even know about this my job makes me nifty for finding fixex not best for every one might not have just laid around !
SO IT IS MY PAY BACK TO THE OGs MAKE THE SCREWBALL THAT MUCH BETTER!

Last edited:

GoldenBud

I'm glad you reminded me that some people like Ford some like Chevy some like Honda some like Nissan some like toyota Some like mitsubishi some like Dodge sound like Subaru. I would hate to only have one car manufacturer to choose from. As far as linking the thread, I will gladly link it if you will be so kind as to tell me how. As I did, apologize there as well. Not sorry for hating negative energy!

That being said I'm glad to be working with Vapvana on a complete kit or base kit as I have never owned a desktop I need everything but a 18or 19 mm WP or the jhook I just ordered not even know about this my job makes me nifty for finding fixex not best for every one might not have just laid around !
SO IT IS MY PAY BACK TO THE OGs MAKE THE SCREWBALL THAT MUCH BETTER!
But cars are huge comparing to these heaters and they need to get a service in the shop every year or 10,000km, here's we're talking about small heaters which barely ever need maintenance, it's not negativity it's the true, we need to say thanks this vape can be posted in FC, and I do like Ferrari and Lambo😍

2pumpchump

Some like Ferrari.:nod::D:tup:

But cars are huge comparing to these heaters and they need to get a service in the shop every year or 10,000km, here's we're talking about small heaters which barely ever need maintenance, it's not negativity it's the true, we need to say thanks this vape can be posted in FC, and I do like Ferrari and Lambo😍
Some like Renault

Top Bottom