Pregnant vaping?

C No Ego

Can someone post a link to the Israeli research where cannabis is being used to treat infants?
phytocannabinoid therapies Israel https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffcm&q=phytocannabinoid+therapies+Israel&atb=v1-1&ia=web
years ago, the first dispensarie they opened had 35% of the people being treated as pediatrics after two weeks . doctors can use those treatments without losing licenses etc like here in America ... I originally found the inof on a document, cannot remeber which one... maybe it was one of the Weed ones

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
phytocannabinoid therapies Israel https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffcm&q=phytocannabinoid+therapies+Israel&atb=v1-1&ia=web
years ago, the first dispensarie they opened had 35% of the people being treated as pediatrics after two weeks . doctors can use those treatments without losing licenses etc like here in America ... I originally found the inof on a document, cannot remeber which one... maybe it was one of the Weed ones
Using the search link provided I see there are a bunch of hits but .... I would have to dig through these links on my own to hopefully find something to support "Israeli research where cannabis is being used to treat infants."

I thought someone could point me directly to the supporting document/facts. Anyone?

His_Highness,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
That wasn‘t a theoretical discussion, but one about a real (your) child.
What assumptions?

Well then to answer the previous question why I would discuss that even if absurd... the idea that it‘s a mother‘s choice to hurt the unborn child (do with her body as she chooses) is dangerous and needs to be contradicted. This is getting fairly off-topic, though..

No it wasn't about my child. You made that up.

And no just because I wrote that I passed the information to my wife and she will decide, still means nothing.
It only means I came to her with all the information that is avialable.
Being a resposibe person, she opted against using cannabis due to not other medical background.
She is not a member here, hence she is not reading...

Like I said, my point still stands, we have a long way to go and much to learn.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Wow! Someone in here is acting like a Fucking Cunt!

can I say Fucking Cunt on fc? I’m not mentioning any names… but you know who you are!!!

You can, but you can't call a member that name. Lucky for you, you didn't name anyone.

Since this thread started up again there have been a lot of posts squabbling about who said what and what they really meant. None of this has advanced the topic in any way and all that has happened is animosity has been stirred up. Unless someone can come up with new information, there is nothing further to be said.

C No Ego

Using the search link provided I see there are a bunch of hits but .... I would have to dig through these links on my own to hopefully find something to support "Israeli research where cannabis is being used to treat infants."

I thought someone could point me directly to the supporting document/facts. Anyone?
sorry man , it was years ago ... anyway the main treatments are for inoperable brain cancers, severe spinal column issues and severe digestive issues .
I'll look more but have almost forgot all the documentaries over the years about cannabis and like you do not have time to re go over them again ...
@pakalolo I've literally forgotten where I initially fouind the info ... had it stored on my computer way back and that one crashed losing all data and only new data now ... I lost thousands of docs and articels I was trying to stay a float of ..... Alas, time and energy are what matters here right ?

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
sorry man , it was years ago ... anyway the main treatments are for inoperable brain cancers, severe spinal column issues and severe digestive issues .
I'll look more but have almost forgot all the documentaries over the years about cannabis and like you do not have time to re go over them again ...
@pakalolo I've literally forgotten where I initially fouind the info ... had it stored on my computer way back and that one crashed losing all data and only new data now ... I lost thousands of docs and articels I was trying to stay a float of ..... Alas, time and energy are what matters here right ?

As they say in fishing.....no pic, no fish. :lol:

EverythingsHazy

What are they treating them for? Risk/benefit analysis is affected by the severity of the condition that is being treated. If someone is suffering from 100 seizues a week, the potential risks of consuming cannabis in one's youth may be deemed less damaging to one's quality of life.
...the main treatments are for inoperable brain cancers, severe spinal column issues and severe digestive issues .
This is key. You say they are using Cannabis to treat children who have "inoperable brain cancers, severe spinal column issues, and severe digestive issues", all of which are likely to have severely negtive impacts on quality of life.

If the cannabinoid treatment does have some negative side effects (which it very well may, according to some research), the treatment may still be deemed to be the better option.

C No Ego

This is key. You say they are using Cannabis to treat children who have "inoperable brain cancers, severe spinal column issues, and severe digestive issues", all of which are likely to have severely negtive impacts on quality of life.

If the cannabinoid treatment does have some negative side effects (which it very well may, according to some research), the treatment may still be deemed to be the better option.
May ??? it is a thing, already happening ... no guessing , no political Bullshit blocking the procedures like America does it . American docotrs are asking their politician if its ok to prescribe something

C No Ego,

EverythingsHazy

May ??? it is a thing, already happening ... no guessing , no political Bullshit blocking the procedures like America does it . American docotrs are asking their politician if its ok to prescribe something
I'm not sure that you understood my previous post. The only time I used the word "may" was in this sentence:
My point still stands. Cannabinoid treatment for children is usually utilized when the child is suffering from a debilitating condition which is deemed more likely to have a stronger negative effect on the child's quaity of life, compared to the potential side effects of the cannabinoid treatment.

C No Ego

I'm not sure that you understood my previous post. The only time I used the word "may" was in this sentence:

My point still stands. Cannabinoid treatment for children is usually utilized when the child is suffering from a debilitating condition which is deemed more likely to have a stronger negative effect on the child's quaity of life, compared to the potential side effects of the cannabinoid treatment.
potential side effects are more euphoria ..... preventative medication ... in sick dying people of any age when ingesting cannabis, their cannabinoid receptors are being activated , same exact pathways are being expressed into in a healthy person as well . it is like people have this idea that monitoring lipid metabolism of others in such an extreme way ( American Law / Shoot you for such and send you into incarceration scenarios ) ) is somehow warranted ...........

C No Ego,
Top Bottom