posts moved out of the reseller thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokinGLX

i have a few vids on youtube
(':

i also just purchased cannabisTV.com with a friend of mine, i will be throwing a lot of vids up there, many dedicated vape vids.

tokinGLX,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Anymore out there?

VapeNow is pretty nice, but it doesnt have wands.

I'm still looking for that 'Vaporizer Walmart' :lol:

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I dieselVapors !! I love your nick ...does it come from the diesel strain ??? yummy ...anyway welcome on fc !! I'm alway happy to count a new member here !!

I have a question for you ...I start to make some glass blowing and I was asking to peps here if I need any right from 7th floor to make noobs and wands ?

anyway welcome and enjoy ;)

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Don't worry about it, CD. They'd have to be crazy to even try to go after people for that.

:wave: DieselVapors, nice of you to check in here. I like your selection and the prices look pretty good. So do the SSV color combos :tup: Free shipping even. Any plans of shipping outside of the US?

I'll link your site for ya http://www.dieselvapors.com/ (it's ok to link your stuff in this thread)

vtac,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
im really looking forward to what you can do for custom glass with the extreme, a smaller bowl would probably be a good thing, and decorated mouthpieces like the ssv
planning on ordering a vaporstar from you as soon as i get my med card as youre the only american dealer i can find and i dont want to have to wait too long before i can start vaping ;)

Acolyte of Zinglon,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I've actually seen your site before. It looks very nice. You even have the Purple-Days!

I hope you supply the 2 piece wand for the Warez, I'd like to order one soon I think....

SpiralArchitect,

VapeNow

Vapor Enthusiast
Retailer
SpiralArchitect said:
Anymore out there?

What do you mean by wands?

VapeNow,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
VapeNow said:
SpiralArchitect said:
Anymore out there?

What do you mean by wands?
the part of the whip that connects to the vaporizer is known as a wand, hes probably commenting that you dont carry any custom wands

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Jacopone

magicflight said:
Hello Everyone,

Please allow me to introduce the Magic-Flight company. We create a simple, easy to use, portable vaporizer. Our only product -- the "Launch Tube" -- is a small, fast, portable vaporizer that can be used by anyone, anywhere, anytime. This device is compact, robust, reliable, and natural.

The primary advantages of our vaporizer is that
1) it can be used nearly anywhere and work instantly
(no warm up time, no plug in required), and
2) it is small enough to fit in a pocket (easily accessible)
and yet have enough on-board power to last a long time.

Please try one out today ? functional operation Guaranteed ?- Visit magic-flight.com!
Can you please explain what your vaporization process is?
How do you control temperature?
What makes your vaporizer more efficient?

Thanks

Jacopone,

max

Out to lunch
Let's not get into product discussion here Jacopone. That's not the purpose of the thread.

magicflight, like stickstones said, feel free to start your own thread in Vaporizer Discussion. But if you do we want information, not a sales pitch. And you can expect to get questions. If you'd prefer to leave it as is, with your intro post, we'll leave you in here with the resellers. :)

max,

Phaang

Fog Huffer
I would like to put my endorsement for TokinGLx (Paul) and his service. I ordered Da Buddha during a backorder period at 7th Floor (aren't they "always" in backorder mode??). Paul was able to personally obtain several units and ship me one (with extra whip, screens, etc) even while other buyers from 7th Floor were still waiting for their orders to come in. His fast responses and quick delivery earn an A+ from me. If I buy another 7th Floor product, it will be from TokinGLX. Thanks, man!

Phaang,

tuttle

First off, if this is in the wrong area or is inappropriate, my apologies and please delete.

I am not affiliated with this shop, and to be honest, they are kind of sketch, so take this with a grain of salt, but if you live in the Los Angeles area, a store called Smoke Tokes ran a craigslist ad for SSV for $170, any color, in store pick-up. I purchased one today and they honored the ad. I have yet to plug it in to see if it actually works ;) , but it comes with what I imagine the full setup to be; the bag, wand, tubing, mouthpiece, pick, and of course the SSV itself with glass knob and heater cover.

tuttle,

lwien

tuttle said:
First off, if this is in the wrong area or is inappropriate, my apologies and please delete.

I am not affiliated with this shop, and to be honest, they are kind of sketch, so take this with a grain of salt, but if you live in the Los Angeles area, a store called Smoke Tokes ran a craigslist ad for SSV for $170, any color, in store pick-up. I purchased one today and they honored the ad. I have yet to plug it in to see if it actually works ;) , but it comes with what I imagine the full setup to be; the bag, wand, tubing, mouthpiece, pick, and of course the SSV itself with glass knob and heater cover.
They have a site, and they're selling it on the site for 249.00, so I'm thinkin that the units being sold at that price on craigslist are either used, or possibly refurbs, although I've never heard of refurb vapes before.

It could also mean that they have an overstock of product, and they're unloading them on craigslist so that 7th floor does not see that they are selling their product below their msrp.

Great price tho.

lwien,

TeddyJackEddy

I purchased my DBV from Smoke Tokes a couple months ago. Think I paid $149 including shipping. They were very prompt in shipping, etc. No complaints. That would be a great price for a new SSV.

TeddyJackEddy,

max

Out to lunch
redesigned filling chamber
Does that mean no bottom screen and longer moisture condenser, or just the redesigned herb chamber screen?

max,

VapeWorld

vapor.com (formerly VapeWorld.com)
Retailer
max said:
redesigned filling chamber
Does that mean no bottom screen and longer moisture condenser, or just the redesigned herb chamber screen?
Sorry didn't see your post.. Yes no bottom screen and redesigned heating element that creates much thicker vapor hits.

VapeWorld,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
VapeChris- what can an original iolite customer do to upgrade their existing unit to create thicker hits like the new one? Is there a trade and upgrade program or mods you can do yourself?

stonemonkey55,

Beezleb

Hello Vaporstar,

Glad to see you here and I look forward to seeing your shop.

Happy Turkey day and will you have regular a discount for FC members.

Beezleb,

FEAR420

Just had a wonderful experience with VapeChris over at VapeWorld while ordering my brand spanking new Black VaporGenie. When I went to the page to place my order I had noticed that there was no "special offers" or "bonuses" included,so I hit the chat box option & promptly got a hold of VapeChris. I asked him about the bonuses and he told me that they ARE INDEED included and that he needed to update the page to reflect that & color choices. At first there was only Blue listed for colors,by the time he finished there was all colors available & the free bonuses listed.

I used the FC12 code and managed to get my Black VG shipped Via Priority with the 2 stir tools,an acrylic grinder & a free herb sample(I think) for a whopping grand total of $53.35!!!!
Hopefully,according to VC,I should have my Genie on Monday!

Ill definitely be recommending them to anybody I know for future purchases.

Overall a very pleasant & FRIENDLY buying experience...Cant really argue with that. Hell...Im still chatting with the guy about Vaping in general.

FEAR420,

NoSmoke

VaporStar said:
Hello everyone,

I guess I should start by introducing myself proper: My name is Kevin and it is most definetly a pleasure to have discovered this site. An acquintance told me about this place, and I was stoked to learn there is a site dedicated to vaporization. That's coming from both a business man AND a Vape Enthusiast.

As my user handle refers, I am a distributor for the VaporStar product. In fact our company is the exclusive U.S distributor for the VaporStar. In addition to that product we carry a full range of Vaporizer's, Grinders(Space Case and Sharpstone), pollen boxe's, and press's.

We are currently under construction with our new site, which should be launching within the next 2 weeks. With the new release we are sure to be bringing you the LARGEST selection in Sharpstone Grinders, and the complete line of Space Case products. With those products, we will be carrying every imaginable accessory for the various Vaporizer's we keep in stock. Until then you can check us out @ www.vaporoutlet.com

As a proverbial olive branch offering(to the community), I'd like to offer the 1st 5 people to respond to this post a FREE VaporStar.Just quote this message and say: "Vape Me!", at the begining of your message to qualify.

Also, until our new site is launched...and should anyone have any product questions/suggestions etc etc please feel free to contact at my personal e-mail address folsomblues31@yahoo.com or reply here.

Stay tuned to this site/thread, for the release of our Cyber-Monday shopping specials....which will be released on black Friday, and will be EXCLUSIVE to this site. :o

Hopefully, this is placed in the right forum....and not taken as purley spam. Along with the business aspect, I am excited to be fully engaged with this site.

Also, so as tlo keep with the format, if anyone has any questions regarding any product, please feel free to send me message. I wll also be posting a thread, regarding a few of our products(Space Case, VaporStar, etc)...so that questions can be answered, and product knowledge can be shared amongst the community.

Thanks again, and everyone have a safe and a Happy Thanksgiving.
Kevin
www.vaporoutlet.com
Vape me!!!!

NoSmoke,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom