• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Positive Feedback

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Trader: @EVlL 55
Description of item: DNail SiC & quartz dish/matching carb cap/Space Glass rig/assorted drop downs and nail bodies/flat coil
Cost of item: Traded for a EFS gridded donut incycler
Shipping time: Fast-
we both used usps priority
Rating out of 5: 5:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:
Comments: @EVlL 55
reached out to me about an ad I had up in Classifieds that I was looking for DNail SiC setup. Life got in the way and I was unable to purchase from him. Appreciated his reaching out, just had to pass. Fast forward 3 months and I spied an ad in Classifieds, @EVlL 55 was looking for an EFS rig that I just happen to have. Great!! Contacted him and we exchanged pics/questions/etc. Agreed on a deal and both of us sent out the following day, after which we provided each other tracking info. My bounty came on a Sunday(just 2 days) and was packaged like I would expect from an FC veteran(plus it smelled like pleasant fruity, berry, tropical scents upon opening the box...maybe just amazing scents from his home or a spritz of some very pleasant deodorizer, either way, box smelled heavenly lol)with all gear clean and zero canna smells or residues. Everything was as I was shown in pictures. Completely satisfied and would absolutely trade or purchase from this great member in the future.

EVlL 55

TRADE
my Dnail gear/rig for SILVER420SURFERs
EFS incycler.

PACKAGING
the EFS was professionally packed in an inner box and bubbled up perfectly.
...there was also a bag of swedish fish!!...was...

THOUGHTS
the piece of glass is an EFS,..my third,..and from what i see as far as Justin or EFS goes,..could be my last...i fully believe the gridded donut percs are the best iv used..and after using hangers and spinners w/ 1,2,3 hole diffusers lately it was amazing to palm this and feel that perc do its work.
SILVER420SURFER really came thru with a quickness and delivered what i thought was a total crap shoot of a request...thanks again buddy!

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
Seller: @davesmith

Description of item: 1 decorative glass body for DynaVap
Cost of item: $107

Shipping time:
Roughly 1 week from UK to Las Vegas
Rating out of 5:

Comments:
Responsive, great attitude, skilled craftsman. I will buy from this person again. If you are looking for something like this stop looking and do yourself a favor. Buy from @davesmith. You'll be glad you did.

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
Seller: @VAPEHUNTER

Description of item: Splinter and Evic VTC Mini with 4 Batteries
Cost of item: $150

Shipping time:
a few hours -personally delivered to my door - the way I like it
Rating out of 5:

Comments:
Item is as described. We discovered we live a few miles from each other. Seller delivered the item to me. We spent a great time sharing devices and stories. Good dude. I'd not hesitate to buy from him again.

dynospec

Seller: @Shooby

Item: NewVape Flowerpot Dnail Wraparound setup + bowl and a glass bowl he threw in as a bonus.
Cost: $108.00
Shipping: Fedex, shipped immediately after payment on Saturday, arrived early on Friday

Rating out of 5: 5

Comments: Item was packed and shipped well, arrived quickly and was exactly as described. Would absolutely buy from Shooby again

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Buyer: @szai
Description of item: massive VapCap collection with accessories and lighters
Cost: $250 shipped
Rating: 5/5

Comments: It was a flawless transaction. Lightning fast payment and good communication. I would be happy to deal with them again!

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Buyer: @TheCheeseSmeller
Description of item: VROD w/quartz dish & Vapecode controller & coil
Cost of item: £135 with an 18mm bowl and hot post/stand
Payment time: 2 days
Shipping time: Next day (Monday 03.09.2018)
Comments: Zero problems, good comms.
Hope you enjoy your new vape matey, now get active on the forums ;) :tup:

TheCheeseSmeller

Seller: @Pyr0
Description of item: VROD w/quartz dish & Vapecode controller & coil
Cost of item: £135 with an 18mm bowl and hot post/stand
Payment time: 2 days (as agreed)
Shipping time: Next day (Monday 03.09.2018) (as agreed)
Comments: Honest and helpful seller. Went the extra mile to help out a noob. Thanks a lot.

Wittgenstein

Seller: @Pyr0
Item: DynaVap OmniVap XL, Dynastash XL, carbon stem, glas stem, Cap, Dynacare pack, stickers, original manual
Price: 100£
Shipping: same day shipping with tracking. No problems.
Rating: 5/5
Comments: Very supportive and immediate responses to questions. Very friendly. Would be happy to deal with again at any time.

Thank you @Pyr0

Last edited:
Top Bottom