Political Cartoons and Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
get

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
Having a President who will enforce the law over the whims of those who agree politically is different from what we are used to. The policy has been around since the mid-80s. Trump did not sign off on withholding funds as much as signed off on changing the exception Obama (And, Clinton) signed as executive orders to frustrate the spirit and letter of the law.

I considered reporting the post or give a detailed response but will do neither. Reporting is not my style and I like people being able to speak. A detailed response is certain to bring back abortion and religious wars here so I will refrain. But, sheesh.

It is legal in the USA.

Silat,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
I considered reporting the post or give a detailed response but will do neither. Reporting is not my style and I like people being able to speak. A detailed response is certain to bring back abortion and religious wars here so I will refrain. But, sheesh.

LOL that is the funniest thing I read all day. Go ahead.

BD9

A field of the little known natural fiber known as 'trumphair'. Grown in Norway with lots of mind altering and numbing fertilizers and pesticides. This natural, yet toxic fiber is known to cause brain damage and extremism.

UrWvVN6l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom