Not open for further replies.

gangababa

Almost out of days to be proved right instead of delusional

gun2.jpg

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
4 to 1 odds Trump is impeached 1st six months:
8595a4133899fe1570001f582eeff7ab1d4918b6a3ecaf4ab3a403aee023bd00.png

This is kind of off topic, but I wonder how people are allowed to bet on certain things like this.

Specifically, stuff in line with replacing the gold lift in Trump Tower. Could't the first family find someone willing to bet money on that and then just replace the lift? The better gets majority of profit while DT can skim off the top?

Just reminded me because during the first debate, you could bet on color of Donald Trump's tie or HC dress. The obvious favorites being their parties colors, with the opposite color being a decent payoff with low odds (3-1, 4-1?) The fact they both went opposite is what got me thinking of this, why not just invest XXXX Million into the bet if you yourself are able to control the outcome? The odds lock when you bet. Obviously there is some ethics involved here but why not just use an intermediary? Bets like that confuse me.

That said, I'm so disappointed that in June when I said he'd win that I didn't place my bets then :( biggest disappointment for me in 2016 lol as who wouldn't want a few extra thousand?

Here's a cartoon to stay on point:

trump-commemorative-blue.jpg

HellsWindStaff,
Reactions: grokit
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom