1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

PLENTY Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by dopefiend, Dec 2, 2011.

1. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Da PLENTY is awesome!
    This morning just a small tiny micro sized CANNABIS morsel = YES SIR
    420 I fill it with a ridiculous amount of medium ground COLAS = CIVILIZED

2. dzoinp

dzoinp Well-Known Member

Has anyone done any mod based in the "SOLID VALVE Filling Chamber Insert" to use instead of the liquid pad method in THE Plenty?
    I already had a volcano with solid valve and I remember that this insert worked pretty well to keep the greens in place.
    My Plenty is coming and despite coming with the 2 chambers + reducer, it seems to me that the whole width of the chamber will make a difference, right?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    LesPlenty and ataxian like this.
  3. SonSzu

SonSzu Member

Holy heck the Plenty's metal coiled pipe stinks.

I've been using straight glass and I'm never looking back.

I'm getting noticeably higher than before. It's tremendous.

I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

LesPlenty, ataxian and O-G-Reg like this.
  4. Sick Vape

Sick Vape Solar Dabs

It does, but I think other variables like the grind and amount are more important.
    I think the abv in the big chamber with the pad gets a bit darker than a normal filled small chamber.

And yes S&B should sell those orange chamber housings by the dozens... or distribute for free.

H22b89, O-G-Reg, dzoinp and 1 other person like this.
  5. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Sorry 2 bother U!
    I’m so STONED?

Da PLENTY did me in?

MEDICATED was the idea!
    STONED is what I got?
    Where was I?
    Oh I lost the screen on theBlack top piece?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    arb, SonSzu, LesPlenty and 1 other person like this.
  6. YayVap

YayVap Well-Known Member

I cycle through my 3 desktop vapes regularly...as in every few days i switch up or whenever it feels right. I have been super impressed with my Plenty again . Been using the small chamber simply because it takes less time to finish . I love the small guy. I don't use the pad or anything anymore i just give it a slight pack and I crank my temp up to 6 -7 range and hit it slowly. Let it get hot first i actually like the stainless coiled whip. It cools the vapor amazingly well due partly to it being coiled. This vape has really grown on me.

ejackyou, arb, Alexis and 4 others like this.
  7. Sick Vape

Sick Vape Solar Dabs

no thanks

The Plenty wasn't filled enough to get you this time. Sometimes it is like unmedicated feels stoned, no?

I like that power drill appearance.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    arb, LesPlenty and ataxian like this.
  8. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

My PLENTY I use everyday now!
    Sparsely loaded decent 4-sure!
    Filled 2 da brim on the orange bottom piece = max flight over CIVILIZED GALAXY!

Madri-Gal, arb, Alexis and 3 others like this.
  9. dzoinp

dzoinp Well-Known Member

My Plenty arrived today.:clap:NEW 151€
    First impressions
    Tried at Level 7
    2 bowls with the reducer and AVB very light brown!
    1 bowl with liquid pad method and AVB with spots of green ?? ...
    Does not seem very well ...:\
    At level 7 the pointer touches slightly at 200 ° C and the thermostat has been off for a few seconds.
    This is normal?
    note:
    my greens are NOT cured yet!

10. LesPlenty

LesPlenty Well-Known Member

Put a little screen in between the coil and the black piece then fill that side up too for a macro-dose, it will hold an extra .25 gram for a 1.25 gram total.:tup:

Your unit is working like mine, temperature wise. The drier your material the better, 60-62% humidity. Let it heat soak for a minute after the red light goes out and pull nice and slow for as long as you can, the second hit should be quite full of vapor:myday:

Madri-Gal, arb, Alexis and 2 others like this.
  11. justcametomind

justcametomind IT'S TIME!

Hey if your buds are not cured you can't ask miracles to the vape.
    If you don't have anything else to vape, keep in mind you are just wasting weed for the time being.
    When it will be cured you will get different results, the least you indulge now, the better.
    You already know it's hard. :D

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    Madri-Gal, arb, ataxian and 2 others like this.
  12. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Da PLENTY dry is very amazing & I love H2O path.
    Of many I own da PLENTY is the best 4 dry!

It works well with water however DRY as long as substance is properly CURED?
    FLAVOR CITY = EFFECT 4-sure

Andreaerdna, Madri-Gal, arb and 4 others like this.
  13. O-G-Reg

O-G-Reg Ex-member - TY 2 All

Hey plenty friends! I was wondering what the concencus is on whether 18mm female or 14mm male is better to put on top of the black Cone instead of the coil?
    I found some great looking glass substitute mouthpieces i think might steal a little less of the kick from my herb than the coil:
    https://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/pr...iece_flared_curved_male_/handmade/accessories
    Or
    https://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/pr...sblower/10767441/14mm_glass_mouthpiece_female

They have a couple options for each like stright, bent, flat or open mouth and will make to any size.

As an aside, if anyone has tried using their plenty with a hydratube, I’d love to hear how that is!

Cheers!

14. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

Yeah, several people have. Use the search feature for this thread with keyword "hydratube" and you'll find what you seek. ;)

:peace:

ataxian and arb like this.
  15. LesPlenty

Nice find, I would go with the 18mm female for the least restriction and less maintenance as vapor will condense on the end of the 14mm male unit.:tup:
    I would also like to hear from any long-time users of the hydra tube with a Plenty to see if they still like them or if it was just a fling as I have now been worrying about using my unit inverted on a bong.:tup:

ataxian, arb and O-G-Reg like this.
  16. ejackyou

ejackyou Hamilton

I hope you realize you need to cycle your Plenty at least 3 or 4 times to extract the most from
    your dose, each time it gets a little hotter too.

17. dzoinp

dzoinp Well-Known Member

Hello guys! After a few sessions my plenty is better ... the pointer now slightly surpasses the 200c. It's working well. The greens are getting better too :brow:
    I have used it with the reducer with very positive effects .
    Now I'm happy with my purchase ... sometimes when I need an extra dose I'll get my Plenty.
    Thanks for your comments.:rockon:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  18. SloJimFizz

SloJimFizz Unknown Member

I have a bubbler with a 14mm male similar to those in the links you posted. It mates pretty securely using the extra, longer silicone piece the Plenty came with. It does leave some of the kick and flavor the coil takes away.

I've put my reducer chamber aside lately and use the full chamber with the liquid pad on top. I seem to get a fuller extraction with a tad toaster abv than with the reducer and caps.

[​IMG]

Sick Vape, LesPlenty, ataxian and 2 others like this.
  19. O-G-Reg

O-G-Reg Ex-member - TY 2 All

Is the heat too much at 6 with that bent stem setup?

I’m not too too sensitive to heat, used to smoke bowls and that was managable with an even shorter path. Hua, maybe by my own logic, i’ve got nothing to loose!

Seems like it would also be much easier to reclaim from a glass stem, and tell when its time for cleaning.

LesPlenty and ataxian like this.
  20. ejackyou

ejackyou Hamilton

I think the coil is one of the best features of the Plenty?
    No need for fouled-up glass.
    No weird flavour?

ataxian and Old Toker like this.
  21. SloJimFizz

SloJimFizz Unknown Member

Not too hot and It makes the Plenty remind me of some of my portable convection units, just with a massive bowl with huge surface area at the end of the stem. The flavor is improved and I like the feel and control of how much I'm inhaling. I start at around 5.5 on the temp setting, temp step to 7 for the full extraction. it seems to make the weed go farther, put out more vape, or because I can't take the huge cooled down rips I do with the coil, I'm not spending it all on massive pulls.
    I thought the glass stem would get red hot like the coil, but that's not the case, feels like a Tubo or Milaana with a long glass stem, hot by the load, cool the rest of the way up. I like the coil and have one on my other chamber top as well and can go back and forth. But it had dropped pretty deep in the rotation as of late, using the glass stem has ramped my Plenty usage back up.

22. Vital

Vital Well-Known Member

What size tubing do you use to connect the oustside of the Plenty to an 18mm Female?

LesPlenty likes this.
  23. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

@LesPlenty influnced me to get a PLENTY!
    @vitiolo made it possible!

Never had a VAP bag?

The PLENTY is prefect for SCA!
    My wife who doesn’t like the smell of CANNABIS?
    She says it’s the least offensive vaporizer I own!
    So I use da PLENTY most 4 that reason!
    + I’m a FLAVOR dude!

24. LesPlenty

I just cut off a small piece of the silicon tube that holds the mouthpiece on (4mm wide) and stretched that over like a rubber band.:tup:
    I ended up buying a meter of each of the following for many uses;
    https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1M-Food...ber-Hf-/132876870904?var=&hash=item1ef01424f8
    10x12mm and 12x14mm are the handy sizes for making seals and the 8x12 makes a nice whip.:tup:

Madri-Gal and O-G-Reg like this.
  25. bigbeancounter

bigbeancounter FatOldSquishyGuy

Looking to pick up a plenty for a recently diagnosed friend...anyone know of any active holiday sales/codes that would get me close to Black Friday/cyber Monday prices? Appreciate the help...thx

Madri-Gal and LesPlenty like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors