tjsop

The *2 is when the temperature goes down i press the trigger. I do the same level temp two times before changing. During a level temp i take in average 4-5 draws.

Last edited:
tjsop,
Reactions: alecsys

whateverman

@tjsop alright you convinced me. I'll send the plenty in.

And yeah the cooling-coil-in-freezer idea? It sucked didn't it? Hehe oh well, success is moving from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm :)

Edit: bleh I forgot, I can't send the plenty abroad because of legal repercussions.

Edit2: maybe I'll do it through the store I bought it from! I'll find out once they're open.

Last edited:

tjsop

I loved the idea but it sucked haha. :lol:

And yeah the cooling-coil-in-freezer idea? It sucked didn't it? Hehe oh well, success is moving from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm :)

Exactly ! :tup::science:

With the wine a too cold temperature is not good because the taste disapears otherwise. Same thing with the coffee. I am pretty sure that our goodies will react the same way. It certainly has his good temperature but we dont know it yet. The good temp for the wine is ~20°C. And it will be hard to master the exact temp for the inhalation.

alecsys

Ya, vaping is magic. You are inside the flower..

I invit you to test this, eat some hagan daz icecream and then vap, the mix is phenomenal in your mouth.

not only that, there are a lot of other cold drinks complementing :leaf:perfectly.

during draw breaks i cool down my oral cavity with:

-iced coffe
-icecold coconut water
-icecold pineapple/coconut juice (yummy)

:rockon:

How hot is the vapour? I have a damaged throat from recurrent viral infections and my friends e-cig made me horribly dry, worse then a rolled joint or cigarette.

I thought this would be better then the portables because the vapour would be less harsh?

My biggest issue is my throat, i keep yoyoing between the plenty, the solo air, the alfa and the mighty.

Also can someone describe how to best use it if your a light weight? Ideally i'll vape at lower temps so it doesn't wreck my throat, though i know it causes waste but surely not that much.

Last edited:
eskimo_rising,

tjsop

How hot is the vapour? I have a damaged throat from recurrent viral infections and my friends e-cig made me horribly dry, worse then a rolled joint or cigarette.

I thought this would be better then the portables because the vapour would be less harsh?

My biggest issue is my throat, i keep yoyoing between the plenty, the solo air, the alfa and the mighty.

Hi eskimo_rising, regarding your throat issue if i were you i should have stopped dry vapor for the hydrated one, so try the verdamper. http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/verdamper-vaporizer.193/
http://www.de-verdamper.com/prestashop/

The water will help you a lot by reducing the harsh of a dry vapor.

I tested it in Amsterdam in a coffee shop and since this moment i want to buy it. Having the volcano, the plenty and the crafty i thought that no other vapes could have made me happy but i was wrong..
The vapor was so cool and fresh.. :brow: :love: And the quantity that was deliverd was really surprising. :ko:

IMO the best dry vaporizers are from S&B and the best hydrated vaporizers are from verdamper.

In Amsterdam there is two type of vaporizer on the table, the volcano and the verdamper. I didnt see other vapes... And if the coffee shops made that choice its not by chance, its because they are the best :science::tup:

Last edited:
tjsop,

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese

Also can someone describe how to best use it if your a light weight? Ideally i'll vape at lower temps so it doesn't wreck my throat, though i know it causes waste but surely not that much.

You need some water tools, check out the cheap bubbler thread. MFLB Orbiter and the plenty work great together, really takes out the harshness

Alan Partridge,

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02

Try using warm water .. it moisturises the vapour more than cold water. There is a thread on using warm water on this forum

VapourHaze,

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Hello Plenty People,

I want to like, no... LOVE, my Plenty. I'm willing to go to great lengths to make it work, do whatever it takes. I've read this thread over and over, and have wasted lots of time and material trying to get it right. I know S&B is the best, as I'm a super Mighty LOVER. I'd love to tap into the POWER OF THE PLENTY!!!

Mighty is so easy to get right, and I seem to be Plenty-Challenged! Please help... :worms:

tjsop

The crafty and plenty give the same dark abv. I stoped at 200°C with the crafty and max temp for the plenty. Only the volcano is fully convection, the others are a little bit conduction too. The important thing is that they all hit well :smug:

I quit the combustion since almost two years now and damn i love ssoo much this new way of life.. :cheers:

Your tooths are not black anymore, no more dirty smell.. And all the diseases avoided etc.. It's soo cool to vape..

Being high without all the combustion's bad sides is really one of my best move in my life.

1436272158-dsc-0173.jpg

Last edited:
tjsop,
Reactions: Bravesst

alecsys

Hello Plenty People,

I want to like, no... LOVE, my Plenty. I'm willing to go to great lengths to make it work, do whatever it takes. I've read this thread over and over, and have wasted lots of time and material trying to get it right. I know S&B is the best, as I'm a super Mighty LOVER. I'd love to tap into the POWER OF THE PLENTY!!!

Mighty is so easy to get right, and I seem to be Plenty-Challenged! Please help... :worms:

even if you do not see any vapor while drawing on the plenty, you still get wasted .... :rofl:

i do also have issues getting big clouds out of it.
(I´m on my 2nd unit, S&B replaced my 1st one because after a year it did not heat up completely anymore)
here are my steps to get big clouds with the plenty:

-attach the cooling unit with an UNFILLED chamber
-set the dial to 7 and switch on the device until it gets to the desired temp
-draw (with unfilled chamber) until the cooling coil gets really hot (don´t touch it BTW)
-unscrew the cooling unit and fill the filling chamber completely up to the upper edge
-attach the CU again while the coil is still hot
-set dial to 5.5
-after the 2nd and/or 3rd draw you will get big clouds

because the total lung capacity varies from person to person, this could be the reason why so many here dont get the prompt heat needed for big cloads. just an assumption ...

because I´m on my 2nd new unit, I can tell you that the first one performed in the same way!

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
even if you do not see any vapor while drawing on the plenty, you still get wasted .... :rofl:

i do also have issues getting big clouds out of it.
(I´m on my 2nd unit, S&B replaced my 1st one because after a year it did not heat up completely anymore)
here are my steps to get big clouds with the plenty:

-attach the cooling unit with an UNFILLED chamber
-set the dial to 7 and switch on the device until it gets to the desired temp
-draw (with unfilled chamber) until the cooling coil gets really hot (don´t touch it BTW)
-unscrew the cooling unit and fill the filling chamber completely up to the upper edge
-attach the CU again while the coil is still hot
-set dial to 5.5
-after the 2nd and/or 3rd draw you will get big clouds

because the total lung capacity varies from person to person, this could be the reason why so many here dont get the prompt heat needed for big cloads. just an assumption ...

because I´m on my 2nd new unit, I can tell you that the first one performed in the same way!

I will absolutely try this, but a full chamber is like 4 mighty bowls. For me, that's just about what I get outta each Mighty charge (I charge before totally drained out)- and each bowl will deliver 10 GOOD hits, more if I get it perfect. Comparable you think? I mean, can I get 40-ish hits on this load? I understand each hit may pack more punch, but I'd say 30 at least on that amount (like a day's worth of weed, 2g).

Bravesst,

alecsys

Comparable you think? I mean, can I get 40-ish hits on this load? I understand each hit may pack more punch, but I'd say 30 at least on that amount (like a day's worth of weed, 2g).

unfortunately, it is not comparable IMHO. you will definitley don´t get 40 hits out of this quantity in the plenty chamber. I do have a crafty also, but I think it is similar to the mighty.

I do also get clouds with the first draw on the crafty, on my plenty: No way!

just try my method with less load, just to check out if it will make better clouds than with your previous vaping procedures with the plenty. I made the experience, that only with a full chamber I got massive clouds (but only with the steps described above).

And I do not think our plentys are defective. As I already mentioned, I´m on the 2nd unit which performs in the same manner as the 1st one did.

edit: my 2nd assumption for producing less clouds with the plenty compared to other devices: maybe the SS cooling coil is the culprit preventing us from having big clouds. that is the reason I heat the entire system incl. the cooling coil up before filling the chamber.

Last edited:
alecsys,

whateverman

And I do not think our plentys are defective. As I already mentioned, I´m on the 2nd unit which performs in the same manner as the 1st one did.

That's why I have no motivation sending this device abroad. I know they'll send it right back saying "it's fine".
So many people in this thread say the same thing: this thing don't work. S&B just replies with RTFM and "Send your device in". I mean, if they don't know about this portion of people who have the exact same problem - unsatisfying results, then we should inform them.
But you know what? I believe they do know, and just ignoring the people who spent shitload of money for their lousy product.

I wouldn't certainly recommend NOT to get this device. It operates so bad I feel bad selling this shit. I mean, why would I sell something that don't work?

whateverman,

tjsop

Hello Plenty People,

@Bravesst @Tek

I think i understood what you are experiencing tell me if i am wrong. The problem is in the proportion IMO.

You are comparing the mighty to the plenty but your mighty is fully loaded while you put just a thin layer in the plenty.

I finished a crafty and just after i did a plenty to compare and the first feeling is that the vapor is more dense with the crafty that's why you say it holds it better..

I have big clouds with a thin layer but i dont i have the density of the crafty / mighty.. Ok.

But i am pretty sure that if you fully loaded the plenty you will have the density of the crafty / mighty.

Plus, with a thin layer in the plenty the metal ring of the bowl is not in contact with the material while it is with the crafty / mighty so there is more conduction there..and so more dense vapor.. And so this felling that it is working better.. While in reality we inhale the same quantity of product.

You want your plenty working like your mighty ? So load it the same way.

The plenty is like a nuclear bombe. He is too big.. So you use it at his minimum of its capacity in proportion comparaison..

A fully loaded bowl of plenty = 6 bowl of mighty at the minimum :nod:

It's normal that the feelings are so different. Puting a thin layer in the plenty is like conducting a ferrari at 50km/h while you are at 200km/h with the mighty as you fully loaded it..

In photo what i said. I put the bowl of the crafty in the plenty, look how its ridiculous.

1436302198-dsc-0175.jpg

The entire bowl of the mighty crafty doesnt even fill a thin layer of the plenty, ridiculous !
1436302199-dsc-0176.jpg

I use it this way all the time and i have big clouds, enormous.
1436302199-dsc-0177.jpg

Load it this way to really compare it after to the mighty ! Make us a report if you still alive :ninja:
1436302199-dsc-0178.jpg

Here is in proportion what you should compare..
1436302199-dsc-0179.jpg

Try your migthy this way with a thin layer instead of fully load it and you should find the sensation of your plenty. No more dense vapor..
1436302200-dsc-0180.jpg

I dont think that all the solutions as modifying the procedure of loading will change something IMHO. You are just comparing the incomparable but if you want to do it so take in account the proportion. The big contact of the metal ring that the mighty / crafty have, which the plenty has only when fully loaded ( something you never do ), plays a big role there.. Proportion here i think change everything.

That's why I have no motivation sending this device abroad. I know they'll send it right back saying "it's fine".
So many people in this thread say the same thing: this thing don't work. S&B just replies with RTFM and "Send your device in". I mean, if they don't know about this portion of people who have the exact same problem - unsatisfying results, then we should inform them.
But you know what? I believe they do know, and just ignoring the people who spent shitload of money for their lousy product.

I wouldn't certainly recommend NOT to get this device. It operates so bad I feel bad selling this shit. I mean, why would I sell something that don't work?

It's working perfectly, i am hit the same way when i use the plenty or the crafty or the volcano, only the way of inhalation changes not the high.

Last edited:

Tek

That last picture of the loaded up plenty chamber, picture that doubled. That's how I always filled my plenty to get big hits and it's also the reason I went through way too much material.

alecsys

It's working perfectly, i am hit the same way when i use the plenty or the crafty or the volcano, only the way of inhalation changes not the high.

true that is.

the big issue here: most ppl on FC combusted before they switched to vaping. it is just a bad habit (a psychological aspect) to expect clouds while blowing out something you inhaled just before.

but hey, this is aroma therapy. only the high counts :D . and in this thread we do not compare our highs, we compare the density of visible clouds. we do not compare the quantity of the dissolved molecules reaching our bloodstreams.

nevertheless, I do also like having clouds while vaping.

so, fill the chamber completely up and enjoy.:tup:

tjsop

That last picture of the loaded up plenty chamber, picture that doubled. That's how I always filled my plenty to get big hits and it's also the reason I went through way too much material.

Hoo seriously Tek ? Maybe a problem of material ? Do you buy or do you make it grow yourself ? Filling up completly the plenty is not normal..

We have a lot of problerms in fact because we dont have an official vocabulary like for the wine.

For exemple when you say big hits are you talking about the density of the vapor or the quantity of it ?
We could have a lot of quantity with a low density and vice versa.

I just finished a plenty loaded with a thin layer and i have difficulties to open my eyes..

My feelings is that the plenty gives more quantity with less density while the crafty and the mighty will give less quantity with more density and all this is normal as it's just reflecting how the bowl is and holds the material. The bowl of the crafty will be more dense with the goodies so it will deliver more dense vapor but this wont play on the high as i am just plenty smashed right now.

The plenty loaded with a thin layer equal two crafty or two mighty. Personaly when i finish a crafty i do a second just after i am not high enough..

At home i prefer use the plenty for two things : no need two sessions to be where i want to be and the heat, the crafty mighty after 10 min they become hot, its not really confortable in the hand all that heat when you vap all the day, while with the plenty you dont feel the heat thanks to the handgrip.. The heat of the crafty mighty in your hand is tolerable two or three times in a day maximum IMO.. It becomes uncomfortable otherwise. It's their that you understand really the sens of desktop vaporizer and portable vaporizer..

Last edited:
tjsop,
Reactions: Tek

Tek

I buy, and it's always top notch. I mainly mean density when I say big hits. But with it packed very full you can get density and quantity as you say, I didn't do this at first it was just two years of only using this vape and slowly building my tolerance higher and higher that I eventually started packing it like that.

Last edited:
Tek,
Reactions: tjsop

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
My Plenty Story-
I've been smoking pot since I'm 15. I probably was self medicating back then due to lots of anxiety and growing up in "hell". Anyway, I've been smoking joints, expertly rolled I might add, for 40 years. I'm no cannabis expert, but I know how to smoke pot - had a bit of practice.

Found out about vapes via pax and LHS. It was ok, but in no way to could convert me from doobs. Somehow, it got me curious, and I eventually wound up with a Craft, Plenty, Mighty, AA, and a couple more...

Love Crafty but battery overheated and died quick, so I bought a Plenty. I tried and tried, apply as much expertise as I could gather from FC and how to get it to not just make clouds (which is nice), but get me high. Unless product was unlimited, it can't do the job of the Crafty or Mighty. Not just in clouds, but effect. If product was no object, I'd just pack the bowl and not care.

Also, the stainless steel cooling unit does not enhance flavor IMHO. I like Mighty's taste much, much better. But best of all, I like how freakin stoned Mighty gets me on .15 grams.... that's a cool feature.

Maybe if S&B came out with some attachments (they'll never do that bc they are not "associated with cannabis") they could make this bad boy work for most of us without obliterating material. For those who love it, I get it, we all have different likes, needs, expectations.

As of right now, my Plenty will stay shelved, as I cannot afford to blow through material testing it...

Bravesst,

tjsop

I think that the body needs approximately two years to totaly quitting combustion.

More the time pass from my conversion from combustion to vapor and biggest is the effect.

My first days of vaping i was like what ? Yes there is something but where is the punch effet ? Today when i abuse a little bit i am just going to bed..:zzz:

And at 22H my eyes are totally red and cant be opened... When i speak to people too i see that they see...

Vaping should be lurned at school not discoverd at 30 years after 15 years of combustion... :bang:

Last edited:
tjsop,
Reactions: Bravesst

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
I think that the body needs approximately two years to totaly quitting combustion.

More the time pass from my conversion from combustion to vapor and biggest is the effect.

My first days of vaping i was like what ? Yes there is something but where is the punch effet ? Today when i abuse a little bit i am just going to bed..:zzz:

And at 22H my eyes are totally red and cant be opened... When i speak to people too i see that they see...

Vaping should be lurned at school not discoverd at 30 years after 15 years of combustion... :bang:

Vaping should be learned at school, but that was not the case 40 years ago when a vaporizer meant vics vapo rub... But, I applied myself, and after six months I CANNOT COMBUST with any pleasurable effect. I learned, my body acclimated (took a couple of months but S&B made it easier). Now ONLY vaping punches me in the face. I never had red eyes, even when I smoked constantly. Usually, I'm an awesome sleeper, but when symptoms kick in (anxiety), vaping is so effective. I hope you are right, that it will get more and more effect with time. That's a lot to look fwd to!

tjsop

My vapor story :myday:

After 15 years of 10 joints by day my lungs did a pneumothorax. Too much dirt in the hash you buy like plastic, aspirine, real shit :shit:... It realy hurts to put back your lungs on.. 2 weeks of hell :evil: :lol:

And in the hospital i was so sad.. No more high for me ? No impossible... So i googled pneumothorax and canabis and i found many ppl advising the volcano.. I was WTF is this machin ? So i buy it and since this day i am just happy
1436381351-xzxvozq.gif

Joints almost killed me:rip:

Last edited:
Top Bottom