whateverman

..hello everyone.
...I too after about a year of trying everything I could think of to get my plenty to perform consistently was just about to sell it off...
...I just now realized the orange rings lever,..that screws down to the heater,..while attached to the coil,..only reaches barely to the "close" indication.
....so I screwed the orange down first,..by itself to the heater with it locked all the way to close..then packed it up,..and screwed on the coil.
...the differacne was drastic...and it now performs spot on..every time this way...
...obviously there was a gap I guess in between the heater and exchange...but she was close to being listed...and I'm so glad it's not because the plenty is what it is,..a freight train that hits like cinder block...sure it eats weed and the lever tapping nonsense is a bitch but when it's on its ON!.

Can you perhaps attach some photos so we could better understand your point?

whateverman,
Reactions: tjsop

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
you know, my Plenty frustrates me to no end. I almost seem to hit it right and it just doesn't do it. I wind up back with my mighty Mighty. I tried this weekend and blew .2 with almost zero effect. I woulda gotten 20 Mighty hits. So... you're say screw orange cap on, load, screw on black piece with cu. Correct? what about quantity and liquid pad

gonna try it today

whateverman

you know, my Plenty frustrates me to no end. I almost seem to hit it right and it just doesn't do it. I wind up back with my mighty Mighty. I tried this weekend and blew .2 with almost zero effect. I woulda gotten 20 Mighty hits.

I wasted so many grams for very little effect. Let's say every gram is 6 Arizer Solo hits... omfg.

whateverman,

tjsop

I wasted so many grams for very little effect. Let's say every gram is 6 Arizer Solo hits... omfg.

Did you try to increase the temp progressively ? 5 - 5.5 - 6 - 7. That's strange otherwise..

whateverman said:
I believe my Plenty is not doing it's job. My abv color is light and I can't seem to get the desired effects (that can be achieved with other vapes).

I've decided I'm going to sell my Plenty. How disappointing.

Maybe I'll get the E-nano instead.

P.S did anyone try and cool the cooling coil in a freezer?

I ll try the freezer.

Ya, if your abv is light there is a problem, mine is almost dark.

Last edited:

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
You crazy guys switching off the plenty, it's a real masterpiece i really like it, sometimes more than my cano and my crafty.. If tomorrow i loose it i ll buy it again the same day.
I want to want it, does that make sense? I love the Mighty soooo much, I want to get what you Plenty lovers are experiencing. I just seem to waste too much in the learning process. If and when I figure it out, I'm so on board.

tjsop

..hello everyone.
...I too after about a year of trying everything I could think of to get my plenty to perform consistently was just about to sell it off...
...I just now realized the orange rings lever,..that screws down to the heater,..while attached to the coil,..only reaches barely to the "close" indication.
....so I screwed the orange down first,..by itself to the heater with it locked all the way to close..then packed it up,..and screwed on the coil.
...the differacne was drastic...and it now performs spot on..every time this way...
...obviously there was a gap I guess in between the heater and exchange...but she was close to being listed...and I'm so glad it's not because the plenty is what it is,..a freight train that hits like cinder block...sure it eats weed and the lever tapping nonsense is a bitch but when it's on its ON!.

Could you please post some photos ? i red your post 10 times but i didnt get it.

I want to want it, does that make sense? I love the Mighty soooo much, I want to get what you Plenty lovers are experiencing. I just seem to waste too much in the learning process. If and when I figure it out, I'm so on board.

Could you please post some photo of your abv ? Is it dark ? Do you put the material before turn it on ? Did you cleaned everything with ethanol ? Otherwise nothing will pass through. Did you try to increase the temp progressively ?

tjsop,

EVlL 55

...no pics..sorry...but bravest is correct as to the load and whatnot.
...I apologize if my explanation was confusing.
Basically instead of packing the heat exchange off the unit like usual,..you screw down the orange first,..then pack it,..pad it,.. top it,..vape it....
...it helped me...definitely not to the point where I feel the unit should be,..but more vapor none the less.
I too want my plenty to work like iv seen,..and researched...it just doesnt...iv been trying for 3 years...the most frustrating I guess is at times,..I can't walk after a load,..and my place is hazed w/ vapor...the next day,..I'll load it up,..just like before,..but this time my lungs are shattered,...and the vapor is weak.

EVlL 55,
Reactions: tjsop

tjsop

Basically instead of packing the heat exchange off the unit like usual,..you screw down the orange first,..then pack it,..pad it,.. top it,..vape it....

So your advice is to put the goodies after the heating ?

I'll load it up,..just like before,..but this time my lungs are shattered,...and the vapor is weak.

With same material ?

Personally sometimes i found that the plenty is giving too much vapor, that sessions are too long when i put a little more than usual in it.. So.. And i have a very high tolerance as i quitted 10 years of joints..

I am plenty satisfied.. The only bad side of it its just that some times it becomes too hot ( maybe the summer ) and starts to make char but you feel it with the taste that the vapor had change so i turn it off. That's the plenty, its never ending.. Too strong..

Last edited:
tjsop,

EVlL 55

No...screw on orange.
load material..add pad if nessasary.
screw on black top w/ coil whip.
(You'll notice by doing it this way..the orange makes much better,close contact w/ the heater).
..then turn it on and do your thing..

EVlL 55,

tjsop

I tried it. no luck :/
Gonna try and sell it.

Dont sell it, send it to repair to S&B. As you said your abv is not dark so there is a problem.

Here is my abv, the darker one its the plenty's one, on the bottom, the others are the valcano's one after 5 pass. The plenty is really not joking .. It's a tank.. Sometimes i am really impressed how it does the extract. :tup:

1435611705-dsc-0163.jpg

Time to clean.

1435611707-dsc-0164.jpg

1435611707-dsc-0165.jpg

1435611705-dsc-0168.jpg

One hour later and some help of my fingers..
The one black i couldnt get it clean this time so i changed it.. It was the one next to the heat element. It's there second bath of Ethanol.. One screen change within six months of daily use :cool:
1435611708-dsc-0169.jpg

Let's go for an another 4 months of happiness.
1435611707-dsc-0170.jpg

Last edited:

whateverman

Took off the screen from the orange chamber, and connected it to the Plenty (and only then place the herb on the heater's screen). The ring fits perfectly and herb don't get out.

Will report ;)

whateverman,

tjsop

Took off the screen from the orange chamber, and connected it to the Plenty (and only then place the herb on the heater's screen). The ring fits perfectly and herb don't get out.

Will report ;)

You will damage your plenty doing so. One time for the fun if you want but after some months it will become unusable.

tjsop,

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Could you please post some photos ? i red your post 10 times but i didnt get it.

Could you please post some photo of your abv ? Is it dark ? Do you put the material before turn it on ? Did you cleaned everything with ethanol ? Otherwise nothing will pass through. Did you try to increase the temp progressively ?
Yes on all of those things. I've played with every variable I could possible think of, or found on FC. Still never nearly as thick as the Mighty, not even close. The effect is not nearly as strong either. I know it's me, but it wastes so much to learn. Wish I could master this bad boy. ABV is coming out relatively brown, but a bit lighter than Mighty (not by a lot). The Mighty gives those thick tasty hits without turning ABV black, ever - but it still rips (or sips). And yes, it's spotless.

whateverman

Yes on all of those things. I've played with every variable I could possible think of, or found on FC. Still never nearly as thick as the Mighty, not even close. The effect is not nearly as strong either. I know it's me, but it wastes so much to learn. Wish I could master this bad boy. ABV is coming out relatively brown, but a bit lighter than Mighty (not by a lot). The Mighty gives those thick tasty hits without turning ABV black, ever - but it still rips (or sips). And yes, it's spotless.

So weird. So many people claim the se thing - it works (sort of), but it's not very good.
When I contact S&B they tell me to send the device to them - but I'm afraid they will send back the plenty saying "it's fine, everything works accordingly". Who cares it's working the way yo designed it? It's not a good vaporizer!

Oh it's so frustrating.

whateverman,

tjsop

Yeah it doesn't improve it anyway.

There is nothing to improve IMO.. This is almost a perfect vap the way it comes.

So weird. So many people claim the se thing - it works (sort of), but it's not very good.
When I contact S&B they tell me to send the device to them - but I'm afraid they will send back the plenty saying "it's fine, everything works accordingly". Who cares it's working the way yo designed it? It's not a good vaporizer!

Oh it's so frustrating.

You have no reason to be frustrated... You said your abv is light so send your Plenty to S&B they will send you a new one. :nod:

When i see the abv of the plenty it's clear that its more close of the combustion than the volcano which is always giving me clearer abv even after 5 pass at 230°C.. The volcano cant do char, its just impossible how the thing works and it never did in two years but the plenty does char rarely. I noticed that the char comes depending the way i vap. When i force my draws and i vap under the sun at the max temp i could have char, i repeat, rarely and it depends of how i use it.. That's why i couldnt get clean the screen this time because of the char.. The other screen which is not in contact with the goodies came clean as brand new after the ethanol bath..

All this to say that the plenty hits you louder than the volcano i think, i have this feeeling.. So to all the persons who says this thing does nothing you have a problem and the best move it's to contact S&B.

Ho ya and i tried the coil in the freezer and the vapor's hot gets over it after 5 hits... I should have understood this before trying it as the coil becomes very very hot during the session but it was funny to have very cool draws at the begining however. :science:

The watter in the glass i red that it rips off some taste and the hot of the vapor gets over a freezed coil, maybe the futur of the vaping its to have a machin under liquid nitrogen like the PC to cool down the vapor :rockon::borg::D

Last edited:

alecsys

Dont sell it, send it to repair to S&B. As you said your abv is not dark so there is a problem.

Here is my abv, the darker one its the plenty's one, on the bottom, the others are the valcano's one after 5 pass. The plenty is really not joking .. It's a tank.. Sometimes i am really impressed how it does the extract. :tup:

1435611705-dsc-0163.jpg

Time to clean.

what is your temp while vaporizing to have such a dark abv?

tjsop

I do 5 - 5.5*2 - 6*2 and 7 until it finish. I take even the little draws of the end. It's like the heat is accumulating during the session, at the end you have a very very hot thing in your hand.

tjsop,
Reactions: alecsys

alecsys

I do 5 - 5.5*2 - 6*2 and 7 until it finish. I take even the little draws of the end. It's like the heat is accumulating during the session, at the end you have a very very hot thing in your hand.

what is this multiplied by 2 thingie? is this the number of draws you do at each temp setting? if you go up to 7 until finish, the :leaf:should taste no good anymore :rip:, eh?

alecsys,
Top Bottom