PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

krs82

Got my order in from PV yesterday and I'm extremely happy with most of the stuff I got. It was actually here on Friday but my stupid mail person delivered it to the wrong place. Thankfully I have awesome neighbours and they brought me the package yesterday. I fucking flipped on Canada Post who was on the phone telling me it was in my mailbox, when I was looking into my damn mailbox.... sorry, rant over

Everything came in perfect condition and fits very well.
For those who have problems with the stems falling out because they are too small. I read somewhere on here that "If you prefer the tight fit just make a note when you checkout that you want the widest diameter/thickest stem they have and theyll take care of ya". from Mynanmeismud
I did this and everything fits perfect without the o-rings.

Holy Airflow Batman!!!!!
The stem and GonG are amazing! The airflow is much much better. I find the shorty to be perfect for me, espcially for the gong. Next time I place an order I'll probably buy a regular, just so I can stop using the stock stem completely.
I think the turbo is allowing all the airflow which I love, I barely even have to inhale to get a great hit. I do take nice hoots on it sometimes and have no problems getting nice big hits this way aswell. I don't know if I'd even try going non-turbo with my next order, enjoying this very much.

The tubes are amazing and with the caps on the stems, there is barely any vibration.
The only thing I'd ask is if you PV could make a travel tube for the GonG. I tried putting it into the regular travel tube but it doesn't fit. If you came out with this, I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

The only thing I can't figure out are the o-rings. I try to put it under the cap and then screw the cap back on but it won't tighten all the way. Is this normal?
I just took it out and since I'm only using the PVHES and the GonG and they fit nicely without the it.
I would still like to put one on if you guys could help me out with this since my stock stem is pretty loose and I do like the bigger bowl at times.

Thanks for a great 1st purchase PV, you most definitely will have a repeat customer and I will spread the good word about your site.

oh.... and my wife thanks you for the doritos, but asks if you could send Lays Original next time lol

Last edited:

JCat

Accessory Maker
I've had nothing but 100% positive experiences with PV ... Best retailer I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with!

Thanks PV!

olivianewtonjohn

Been waiting on them to email me back since the 25th but now looks like they are on vacation until the 11th

olivianewtonjohn,

b0

Cloudy...
100% positive experiences from the other side of the ocean too! Love my PVHES GonG, and some adapters I bought. And thanks for the free chips in every order!! :D

exit

JET and FedEx should be REALLY EMBARRASSED!

My second PV order, which I made while my bong from FedEx was still enroute, made it here first! :lol:

That's TWO PV orders I made while my bong was in transit and BOTH OF THEM beat it here!

What the hell FedEx!!

GSH

On a Möbius plane
Showing some PV love, you guys rock :rockon:

PVHES GonGs and stems all received in record time and free snacks too...can't beat that really :tup:

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer

Airlesscoma

The key is balance
I like that F-bomb hydratube! Would you have both 14mm and 18mm versions?:science:

Edit: Would also like to mention I've ordered one of your Gong adapters for the solo and my friend loves it! (And I loved the chips!)

eyewhites

its telling me that there are no payment methods available, and i tried calling them but got no answer. Is this a normal thing, or just a fluke. Either way, i have ordered from them before, and i agree with everyone here saying how awesome they are. They are obviously awesome enough to get repeat costumer out of me

eyewhites,
Honestly I was thinking the f bomb was going to be a total replacement stem for the solo that would allow for water of some sort? IDK I like the F Bomb but I just thought it was going to be something different.

VapeNStone,
Top Bottom