PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

spoonyluv

Avid Herbalist
Can't wait for the Solo accessories, bring it on!

Would be great if your plans include something to carry a stem to make the Solo more portable (something like this maybe).

Thanks!

spoonyluv,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
smokum said:
Nice to see a Canadian vendor coming up with 'toyz' for the Solo PV.....

And nice tease with the "F-Bomb" without even the slightest of detail mention ! Man oh Man....... ;)

Look for to seeing NEW stuff on the site !

Thanks smokum, it is mostly our customers who come up with good ideas / requests and then we try our best to make them happen. We have some new stuff planned all this year, watch this thread or our site for announcements.

Kaptan said:
What is the timeframe when these accessories will be available?

Hi Kaptan,
We are hoping to have the Ground Glass on Glass connector Stem tubes (anyone have a better name and acronym for this adapter, please let us know) on the site this week along with possibly the Stealth adapter.

The PlanetVape High Efficiency Stems (PVHES) should be released around the end of March and the "F-Bomb" is still a while out.

spoonyluv said:
Can't wait for the Solo accessories, bring it on!

Would be great if your plans include something to carry a stem to make the Solo more portable (something like this maybe).

Thanks!

Hi spoonyluv,
These are the kind of ideas we love, that would be great for a straight stem. We will look at what is available, those tubes look like the same ones herbalAire uses and we know theirs are safe with iso, so it could also double as a cleaning tube. Thanks for the great suggestion.

Peace and Love,
PlanetVape

PlanetHaze,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Those tubes are unexpanded 2 liter, plastic, bottles. Like what soda comes in. Should be easy to obtain. I like the HA ones but the ones I got from Thermovape are slightly larger.

t-dub,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
PlanetVape said:
We are hoping to have the Ground Glass on Glass connector Stem tubes (anyone have a better name and acronym for this adapter, please let us know) on the site this week along with possibly the Stealth adapter.

The PlanetVape High Efficiency Stems (PVHES) should be released around the end of March and the "F-Bomb" is still a while out.

This sounds great! Do you mind if I ask if you guys are having these GG stems and efficiency stems custom made locally or is Arizer actually going to be mass producing them?

aesthyrian,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Blackpanthaa said:
A glass bowl with replaceable breathing straws. Go...
The breathing straws should be GonG, too. maybe 9mm... Go...

Stu,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
t-dub said:
Those tubes are unexpanded 2 liter, plastic, bottles. Like what soda comes in. Should be easy to obtain. I like the HA ones but the ones I got from Thermovape are slightly larger.

Thanks t-dub,
Didn't know that, haha, learn something new here everyday. Just tested the herbalAire tube and it is a perfect fit for the straight stem.

aesthyrian said:
This sounds great! Do you mind if I ask if you guys are having these GG stems and efficiency stems custom made locally or is Arizer actually going to be mass producing them?

Yes we are having them custom made by a very experienced local scientific glass blower. We don't know what Arizers plans are for any possible future Solo accessories.

Blackpanthaa said:
A glass bowl with replaceable breathing straws. Go...

Watch our site / this thread in the next week or two, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Thanks Everyone,
PlanetVape

PlanetHaze,

Kaptan

PlanetVape said:
Kaptan said:
What is the timeframe when these accessories will be available?

Hi Kaptan,

Any update?

Kaptan,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Sure do Kaptan,
A little later than we were hoping, but it got shipped today, overnight priority. This weekend is a long weekend in Canada, so unfortunately overnight means Tuesday (next business day). We will update this thread as soon as they get listed.
Thanks,
P.V.

PlanetHaze,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
PV,

I see your site has some new items listed avail in stock (glass items). Would it be possible to get some pictures uploaded for the items asap or product links so we can see exactly what they are ?

Glad to see the product line expansions...... kudos :cool:

smokum,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Hi smokum,
Thanks for noticing the new items, there will be a lot more soon. We had the pictures done last week of the glass pieces, but they turned out terrible. This weekend we hope to have all the glass photos completed.

We are also now stocking Colibri Butane in the LARGE 300ml Cans (10.04 Fl. Oz)
http://www.planetvape.ca/colibri-butane.html

j6CnL.png

They show out of stock, but we actually have lots on hand. We are working with a shipper that can legally ship butane across Canada and then we can make them available.

The pictures for our new Solo Ground Glass on Glass Adapters and Solo Stealth Adapters will get posted at the same time they go on sale, Tuesday Feb 21.

Also our long awaited shipment of Oracle Bubblers will be posted Tuesday as well.
Peace and Love,
PlanetVape

PlanetHaze,

smokum

PV, good to know & thks for responding.....

EDIT: My apologies... I mis-read that and thought you were saying 10.04 / can :o <-- less medicating, more attention required :lol:

PEACE

smokum,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
smokum said:
PV, good to know & thks for responding.....

EDIT: My apologies... I mis-read that and thought you were saying 10.04 / can :o <-- less medicating, more attention required :lol:

PEACE

No worries, our Large Cans are 5.95 for a single and then drop in price when you get them in a 3,6 or 12 pack.

Blackpanthaa said:
Also, solo screens need to be bigger so I can dome them.

Like these?
poe1g.png

Unfortunately they are too big for the solo stem, but nice quality and pre made.
We have a variety of stainless steel screen sizes so you can make a larger or smaller dome to your preferences. http://www.planetvape.ca/stainless-steel-screens.html

P.V.

PlanetHaze,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
[h]Long Awaited Solo Ground Glass on Glass (GonG) Adapters are here.[/h]
We received all sizes except for 18mm carbed.

14mm carbed
G0sed.png

14mm no carb
QrS7N.png

product page is here http://www.planetvape.ca/solo-ground-glass-on-glass-adapter.html

Solo stealth adapters are also in, they will be posted later on, we need more time to photograph how to use them.

Peace and Love,
P.V.

PlanetHaze,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I have a standard 18mm whip for my box vape, should it fit with the 18mm GG adapter so I can whip up my solo?

jambandphan03,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
I tried placing an order but got a message that order cannot be processed. Any ideas?

Gonzo,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
jambandphan03 said:
I have a standard 18mm whip for my box vape, should it fit with the 18mm GG adapter so I can whip up my solo?

Does your box vape whip have an 18mm Female joint on the end? If it does it should fit right on the Solo GonG Adapter.

Gonzo said:
I tried placing an order but got a message that order cannot be processed. Any ideas?

Gonzo it looks like you tried a card which is unsupported by our credit card processor. Possibly a Debit card? Due to our security policy, we never see a customers credit card info, the credit card processor just tells us approved or declined so it is hard for us to tell why the card could not be processed. If you have another card, maybe try that or use the PayPal option, sorry for the inconvenience.

Ghosthunter987 said:
So what is this stealth adapter supposed to look like?

If we showed it by itself, it looks like a piece of glass (which it is), but is hard to tell how it works. We are currently working on photo instructions to show its use. As soon as we finish the instruction photos, we will list everything on our site.

P.V.

PlanetHaze,

smokum

PV, please get those last two item images under the "Glass Accessories" posted up :brow:

smokum,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
smokum said:
PV, please get those last two item images under the "Glass Accessories" posted up :brow:

We are working on them, pictures of larger glass pieces seem to be difficult to capture properly with a pure white background. The pieces are a great value for the money, so we want to make sure we have several angles and views so you can see them clearly. Very sorry for the delay in the pictures, hope to have useable ones soon.

P.V.

PlanetHaze,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Looks like I'll be making an order soon, but first I better wait too see what this stealth adapter is :o

Thanks for bringing these new toys to us PV!

aesthyrian,
Top Bottom