PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
PlanetVape said:
smokum said:
PV, please get those last two item images under the "Glass Accessories" posted up :brow:

We are working on them, pictures of larger glass pieces seem to be difficult to capture properly with a pure white background. The pieces are a great value for the money, so we want to make sure we have several angles and views so you can see them clearly. Very sorry for the delay in the pictures, hope to have useable ones soon.

P.V.

How about tossing up some interim pics right here in the thread so we can gander what they are and maybe pull the trigger ?

smokum,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
All the pictures should be up by the end of the day, we are a little swamped with GonG orders and need to make sure they all get shipped on time.

Thanks for the kind words aesthyrian, we will have more Solo toys soon.

Peace and Love,
P.V.

PlanetHaze,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
yeah, I guess I was too slow to pull the trigger on the 18mm gong part, I will have to wait for the next round. I'm glad you are doing so much business!! :brow:

jambandphan03,

smokum

Your a damn tease PV :lol: The one item I want to see the most (8 arm slitted tree perc bubbler) to get an idea of what it looks like, and its the last image your going to put up there :ko: If I didn't know better.... I'd swear you were doing it on purpose :uhoh:

Congrats on getting some useful specific glass attachments and toys out this side of the border, its a nice change for once.

smokum,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
All glass pictures are now up, including the Solo Stealth Adapter and the Inline and 8 Arm Tree Bubbler.

We will be posting more pictures of the water tools with closeups and different angles.

More 18mm GonG adapters will be available near the end of the month.

Thanks for your patience and kind words.
P.V.

PlanetHaze,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
got one of the stealth adapters :) It will probably work better for my whip idea, I won't have a clunky hands free connector to deal with. Awesome idea too.... maybe pad the inside of the cup so the solo does not move around much... sweet. I don't know how many times I had that idea, that some kind of pipe set into a cup or juice box or something with a straw would be awesome for public use. Good job!

jambandphan03,

smokum

I've been trying to place an order but keep getting an "Internal Error" on the site at the "place order" stage. Email sent.

EDIT: Fast email response & my order is now placed. Thks PV !!

smokum,

dsal1

I ordered some solo stuff this morning and have not got a confirmation e-mail no did i get the 10% discount for FCLOVE10. I ordered because of the reviews and so far not happy!!!!

dsal1,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Hi dsal1,

Thanks again for your order. You should have received a system generated invoice by email confirming your order was processed immediately after your purchase. We had no bounced emails today, so it should have went through, please check your spam folder as the invoice contains links and will sometimes get marked as spam.

To get the FCLOVE10 discount, you need to put the code in during checkout. We dont ask for FC user names, so there is no way for us to know who is a member and who isnt unless they put the code in.

We did receive your email and have responded with more details. Please email us back if your email confirmation invoice was not in your spam folder and we can generate another one.
P.V.

PlanetHaze,

Darb

I noticed on your site that it says the persei isn't available until March 7th.
Will the preorders ship before then?

Darb,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Hi Darb,
March 7th is when we expect our shipment to have cleared customs and be delivered to us. The pre orders will be the first to ship. There are only a limited number of Persei's available, pre ordering ensures you will get one of the first available.
P.V.

PlanetHaze,

Darb

PlanetVape said:
Hi Darb,
March 7th is when we expect our shipment to have cleared customs and be delivered to us. The pre orders will be the first to ship. There are only a limited number of Persei's available, pre ordering ensures you will get one of the first available.
P.V.

March 7 shipping. Ouch!! Was hoping to have it by then. So delta9 will be shipping them on the 29th?
Do you think it would have been quicker for us Canadians to order directly from delta9 ?

Darb,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
We are not sure about Delta9's shipping dates for the release of the Persei.

Our Free US and Canada Shipping is not your Grandma's shipping, it is Fast 4 business day* shipping anywhere in the US and Canada. Ordering from the US priority shipping is at least 2 weeks to Canada if it does not get inspected by customs, add a few more days if it gets inspected.

Our popular CARTME code deal, gives you 2 free cartridges in whatever Ohm rating you want. The Persei includes two 4.0 ohm cartridges, so for your free ones you could get two 3.0 ohm cartridges to really vape it up or get one 3.0 ohm and one 5.0 ohm for example, the choice is yours.

If you want it even faster, you can upgrade the shipping to 2 business days* Xpresspost.

Peace and Love,
PlanetVape

PlanetHaze,

Darb

Ok thanks, I'll go with the 2 day express. Seems like ordering through you guys would be at least a week quicker!!
Can't wait until I'm not hitting two omicrons at once. (love my omicrons though)
Will you guys be getting the digital tops with this first shipment?

Darb,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Please keep in mind that March 7th is just an expected delivery date, it is all dependent on customs. Our Omicron shipment is currently 2 weeks delayed due to customs.

The digital top, called the 8, is still in the prototype stage. There will be more Persei accessories and attachments in the future. Watch the Persei thread for all the great announcements and this video for some Huge Persei clouds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUMqHHWzyPY
P.V.

PlanetHaze,

Darb

THC scientific said the digital tips will be out for the first round of perseis.
I was just wondering if you guys would have them that quick.

Darb,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Good News !
Persei Vaporizers, 3.0 ohm and 4.0 ohm cartridges are now in stock. All pre-orders will ship February 29, 2012 the release date of the Persei.

Thanks goes out to the THC Scientific crew for getting them to us super fast.
P.V.

PlanetHaze,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
PlanetVape said:
Good News !
Persei Vaporizers, 3.0 ohm and 4.0 ohm cartridges are now in stock. All pre-orders will ship February 29, 2012 the release date of the Persei.

Thanks goes out to the THC Scientific crew for getting them to us super fast.
P.V.

Glad to hear! Am curious if we will be able to mix and match carts in terms of ohms for the 5 packs? Do you guys have the other available accessories like extra batteries or chargers?
Also, do you provide super charging service for Persei vapes?
thanks

Bob Loblaw,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
We would like to be able to offer mix and match carts in different ohms for the 5 packs, but that is a complex ordering procedure in terms of our store software not being able to handle that ordering scenario.

Soon we will have some of the highest quality batteries available on the market, AW IMR 18350s and 18650s for the Persei as well as a dual mode charger that can charge both Lithium Ion and LiFePo4 batteries.

The super charging service is not needed for the Lithium Ion batteries the Persei uses. It is very important to not run down lithium batteries all the way or to overcharge them by leaving them in the charger for extended periods of time once charging is completed.
P.V.

PlanetHaze,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Canada Post is actually very good, going out on a limb here to defend them.

The message you see "Item was received by Canada Post after cut-off time." is a result of us preparing your shipment electronically the night before shipping started on the 29th.

"2012/02/28 23:23 Order information received by Canada Post"
Since it was before midnight, Canada Posts system is expecting to receive the physical package that same day, the 28th, eventhough we are only shipping physically on the 29th.

2012/02/29 16:43 Item accepted at the Post Office
This shows when the physical package got scanned in by the driver, so long as it gets scanned before 17:00, it is considered a same day shipment and is not late.

Product Type: Xpresspost
Expected Delivery : 2012/03/02
Updated Delivery : 2012/03/05
Your Xpresspost service was 3 business days to your location, when we entered the package electronically to print the label, it was 40 minutes before midnight on Tuesday 28th even though it wasn't shipping until the next day, so Expected Delivery at that point was Friday 2012/03/02, Canada Posts system can only assume that since we are entering the package on the 28th, that it would ship that day and does the delivery calculations accordingly.

When the package wasn't received until the 29th, Canada Posts system now recalculates the delivery time to be Monday, Updated Delivery : 2012/03/05 since Saturday and Sunday are not business days, 3 days delivery from Wednesday is and always was Monday, the confusion was caused by us printing the label before midnight to ensure that all the pre-orders would get shipped on the 29th.
P.V.

PlanetHaze,
Top Bottom