PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

I searched this thread and I think I know the answer, but I couldn't find a definite, so here goes...

Since codes cannot be combined, it seems if I want to buy a Solo and several extras, I am better off making two orders: one for the vape with the SOLOHQ160 code and the other for the extras using the FCLOVE15 code. Is this correct, or am I missing something?

TheDudeNextDoor,

b0

Cloudy...
If I where you, I would send them an e-mail and ask about them doing you a special invoice so you don't have to pay double shipping.

b0,
Reactions: Vitolo
If I where you, I would send them an e-mail and ask about them doing you a special invoice so you don't have to pay double shipping.

Funny you say that. That's exactly what I was doing before I decided to come here and ask. The FCLOVE15 comes with free shipping as part of the deal, right? And the Solo is over $150, so free shipping there also. That's how I arrived at this conclusion that two separate orders work in my favor.

I did try to run an order through to see if it would accept these two codes on one order, but the system chided me for it. lol

TheDudeNextDoor,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Why is it when I try to vote the PVH2O or any other glass on the front page it says the code was wrong? Site glitch maybe? I tried many browsers and pcs.

Also id like to add I got my PVHES bent shorty today and like the improved airiness and flavor. I was also pleased to see that the stealth adapter I ordered had also been HES'ed and both came with screens and rubber rings. Oh and got doritos too haha.
Hi AceTK,
Yes the voting code has some gremlins we have been trying to get fixed for some time from the developer. It seems to work / not work at random times, harvest moon cycles maybe? We won't give up trying to fix it though.

Funny you say that. That's exactly what I was doing before I decided to come here and ask. The FCLOVE15 comes with free shipping as part of the deal, right? And the Solo is over $150, so free shipping there also. That's how I arrived at this conclusion that two separate orders work in my favor.

I did try to run an order through to see if it would accept these two codes on one order, but the system chided me for it. lol
Hi TheDudeNextDoor,
The system won't allow multiple codes in a single order. Free shipping is on all orders over 130.00 in Canada and USA with very few exceptions and is independent from any codes. Vitolo is correct, if you break up your order, the shipping might negate any code savings if your order falls to less than 130.00. You can email us at sales@planetvape.ca to see if your other items can fit in the Solo box and ship free, sure we can work something out.

PV

Hi TheDudeNextDoor,
The system won't allow multiple codes in a single order. Free shipping is on all orders over 130.00 in Canada and USA with very few exceptions and is independent from any codes. Vitolo is correct, if you break up your order, the shipping might negate any code savings if your order falls to less than 130.00. You can email us at sales@planetvape.ca to see if your other items can fit in the Solo box and ship free, sure we can work something out.

PV

Thanks PV! I will do that. I was thinking that the FC code also provided free shipping as well as 15 percent off. Am I misreading what you said on page 1, or has that changed?

[h]Use our 15% off Discount Code to save BIG + get FREE Expedited Shipping in North America[/h]
*** PlanetVape is an Authorized Arizer Distributor ***

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/p...he-best-vapes-on-the-planet.4404/#post-182023

TheDudeNextDoor,

mnd99

There is something wrong with their coupon thingy. FCLOVE15 doesn't work. and when you try FCLOVE10. It doesn't seem to work either. I just did a test. Added sublimator to the cart and doob tubes. total was around $508. applied the 10% off coupon - FCLOVE10. discount applied. $0.20. apparently 10% of $508 is $0.20...o.0..I'm confused. Maybe it doesn't work with some vaporizers.

mnd99,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
that's because some items do not apply to the discount, and the Sublimator is one of them. You got 10% off your doob tubes when you tried that, so it seems to me. Some of the items just won't let you use a coupon.

mnd99

that's because some items do not apply to the discount, and the Sublimator is one of them. You got 10% off your doob tubes when you tried that, so it seems to me. Some of the items just won't let you use a coupon.

looks like you are right...just did a quick test...out of all the vaporizers available to buy right now in PV, the only ones where the coupon FCLOVE10 works are - Inhalater XP, Solo and some Vapo stuff. On that Inhalater XP page, it says pre-orders sold out..not sure if that means not available to buy anymore...If so then that would mean the coupon is just for SOLO and two of those under $60 "vapo" stuff. That's some weird kind of FClove... :p

mnd99,
I would think profit/loss would be the case rather than allowance unless they're drop shipping.

I don't look at it as "fucking us" in any way. It's their company, their rules, barring any FC guidelines for being a "Supporting Retailer" (aka free advertising). What makes it a little disappointing to me, as an FC member, is that if I want to buy a Solo along with accessories, being an FC member really does not give me any advantage. The Solo discount is available to anyone who stumbles onto the site and is more lucrative than any FCLOVE offered. I want to also buy some accessories, but since I can't use double codes and placing two orders defeats the purpose, the FCLOVE10/15-whatever is a non-issue for me. While that's the way it is, and I can't criticize PlanetVape because they are in the business of making money and the rule makes sense business-wise, it's unfortunate that if wanting to buy a Solo with a bunch of accessories, an FC member has no more benefit than a non-FC member despite the fact that PlanetVape is an official "Supporting Retailer."

But such is life. I will get the best deal I can whether it's through PlanetVape or someone else, for that is the law of the consumer. They have a good reputation, and that most certainly factors as does their presence here, but the bottom dollar is a powerful motivator.

Either way...the Dude still abides. ;)

TheDudeNextDoor,
Reactions: mnd99

Tweek

Anyone who browses this forum, can find the codes for a retailer...so technically you don't have to be a registered FC member to use a retailer code at the moment. So if you are going to argue that point, it applies to every retailer on the forum, not just PV. So kinda moot in my eyes.

Either way, I go to PV for more than just codes....excellent customer service that has always risen above and beyond the call of duty is one.

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Why not just contact PV about what you want to do with the multi code use... I'm sure they'll work it out for you to take advantage of the multi (available) discount as well as the over $130 free shipping ;)

Why not just contact PV about what you want to do with the multi code use... I'm sure they'll work it out for you to take advantage of the multi (available) discount as well as the over $130 free shipping ;)

I would, but they have already replied above saying no-go. They did say they could try to package everything together if it would fit so I could avoid extra shipping costs.

Anyone who browses this forum, can find the codes for a retailer...so technically you don't have to be a registered FC member to use a retailer code at the moment. So if you are going to argue that point, it applies to every retailer on the forum, not just PV. So kinda moot in my eyes.

That's a good point although I do apply that logic to all the officially-labeled supporting retailers. It's quite possible also that PV and the others help support this site financially, which would be another good reason to support them. That's just an assumption, though. I have no way of verifying that.

I do agree that customer service and support are very important and worthy of supporting as well. I have learned that the best price does not always mean the best deal. With that said, I always look for the best deal from a reliable retailer.

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

TheDudeNextDoor,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I would think profit/loss would be the case rather than allowance unless they're drop shipping.
There are plenty of vapes where the manufacturer won't allow retailers to sell lower than a certain price point.

AFAIK:
The MFLB has a minimum price - some are getting around that by keeping the price, but bundling it with extras.
The Volcano - I'm pretty sure S&B have a minimum price retailers are allowed to sell at.
The Omicron/Persei - another one I'm pretty sure have a minimum set price - I think PlanetVape have a coupon for free carts instead of a discount.
the cloud - VXL had to set up agreements with retailers that no-one can sell it for less than what VXL sell it for.

Just saying, I wouldn't be ruling out permissions so quickly.

(Philosophically I think those sorts of requirements are BullShit [blame to be placed on the manufacturer almost all of the time], the retailer should be allowed to sell for whatever price they deem appropriate, but that's getting into separate thread territory...)

eyewhites

C6970267-A562-44F0-A52E-F3C8F36302FD-4438-0000062FA6AB6A8F_zpsbae36523.jpg

got my turbo gong today along with these. It works great, maybe to good, and those taste great medicated lol, i now know why you send them.

Top Bottom