PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

jambandphan03

in flavor country
did you copy/paste the code or type it in? I have had problems with other sites when I just copy/paste... if you haven't already, try typing, and it's case sensitive. Otherwise, wait to hear from PV??

jambandphan03,

exit

I always type it in myself and have tried in a few different browsers. I can't imagine it's not on PV's end.

EDIT: Sent them an email, here we go
Thanks again for contacting us. The FCLOVE10 code is not valid on any W9Tech products as well as others where the manufacture has restricted us from allowing the use of discount codes on their products. Please see http://www.planetvape.ca/fc.html

Kind regards,
PV

John Lewus

Fucking art man, thats dope. Much respect to people who make glass.

Reminds me of swordmaking, for ninjas. :cool:

Why not try contacting a local glassblower and seeing how much they would charge for a quick patch job. They already have the equipment and expertise and could do it quick. I wouldn't think it would cost a lot. Ask some local head shops for references or search your local craigslist.

John Lewus,

GoGlass

Hi PlanetVape,

Can you tell us some news about the f-bomb ?
And also do you think the f-bomb will be 'compatible' with : Solo, Herbalaire, Pinnacle (Vapor Blunt) ?

Thanks for your support.

GoGlass,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Alright. Here we go again. Deja vu for the french canadians lol.
They sent me the volcano grinder for my heartaches of waiting for a new GonG piece. :tup:

I have no luck with these things because I think this one has a defect because of a 360 degree scratch on the inside of it by the PV logo and handle grooves, but Im in contact with PV now and awaiting their response.

For now, All dressed ruffles. Sounds nasty but I will try them. LOL

Edit: These Ruffles are not nasty, but definitely has a weird after taste. I rate them about a 2/5, 3/5 if starving

2eb6ckm.jpg

rayski

I was presumptuous enough to request a certain flavor which they didn't have and was sent the All Dressed ruffles instead. I really like them but I can't find them down here. I think maybe the accent thingy on the package was outlawed for being too French. I don't need anymore stems now. Ya think I could just order chips?

rayski,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Maybe from ebay? I dont think they have them in the US hence the petition I posted of getting Ruffles to make them in the US

UPDATE: PV emailed me back promptly, as usual. They said the scratch is actually microscopic bubbles from welding. They also GUARANTEED me that if my piece breaks from the 'scratched' area they will replace it. Thats definitely fair. :tup:

Just for you experienced glass people, heres a look at the 360 degree 'scratch'.
What do you guys think?

29vldaw.jpg

9rprop.jpg

24o0s2h.jpg

Live-N-Learn,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
I think what PV said is correct. That definitely does not look like a scratch. Either way, who cares? Because if it breaks PV has already told you that they will take care of it. Until then, just vape away and enjoy your solo with water filtration.

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Herbalaire with water filtration, but I will most certainly enjoy it this evening. :)
I'm definitely at ease now that they let me know it will be covered if it fails.
The first one I got didnt have it, well at least not recognizable like this one. Thats why I was concerned.

Live-N-Learn,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

Have you tried cleaning it. I know they said it was microscopic bubbles or whatever but when I got an adapter from a different glass blower I has something that looked similar so I scrubbed the outside and inside and it went away...im not saying it will but its worth a try

Mynameismud,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I will try cleaning that area tonight.

The good people at PV replied again last night in an email and said if I felt any concern with the piece that they would send me a replacement. At this point I am fine with it, its only cosmetically challenged. lol

After a few sessions last night with it, and one this morning, it does just as good of a job as my first one did at milking my mobius piece. :rockon:All in all I was a very happy camper. I totally forgot about how it looked after I hit that smack. That is all.

Live-N-Learn,
Reactions: aesthyrian
Top Bottom