PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
need to get the Sriracha flavor
lays.jpg

offtopic but its funny i seen you post this after watching this [5 min mark is when the chip review begins!]

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
Thanks im ordering my HA 18mm adapter right now!

Does the discount apply after you pay? it shows the code went in but no discount?!?!

Does it not apply to the GonG Ha accessory :D

I'm gonna take a chance and let someone reply to me and hope they dont sell out!

1oq4ib.jpg
Weird, mine said that same thing and then had the discount shown.. It's only goin to save you ~$4, so I say take the chance!! I placed an order for multiple accessories so the discount was closer to ~$8 for me.. Live-N-Learn, do you think the HA GonG adapter will provide better vapor flow for you?? I haven't seen any reviews on it yet and know from personal experience as you do too that the Teflon MP pairs just as easily.. Or is it strictly for reclaim purposes?? I know I have never soaked my Teflon for fear of it leaching some iso permanently into it, I just scrape it usually when I want to get reclaim out of it.. Just curious on your thoughts.

P.S. we did a taste test at my restaurant of all 3 of those chips.. Chicken n waffles killed it, garlic chz bread was nxt and Siracha was 3rd in our voting.. Siracha was good, but not as unique, just spicy..

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Daym drops says chicken n waffles aint ish lol. aint no aunt jemima or ms buttersworth syrup, not no maine syrup, not no canadaian syrup lol.

Back on topic: I just dont want the teflon piece TBH. I dont reclaim *yet* i say yet because i am noticing the longer i engage here, the more i find out about the mighty green leaf. i remember just months ago when i preferred a blunt over anything in the world!

Back on topic: But yeah, its strictly to have that gong loving, no tubing, no teflon setup, ya dig.

I just purchased the 18mm now. quality doesnt come cheap lol

I seen this video back when I only had my Pax and knew I was gonna get the HA eventually, and now do

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
Damn, hadn't seen this video yet, thanks!! I have never gotten my glass that milky from my HA! I generally use it in bag mode strictly tbh.. I have tried solo stock stems fit into the crucible and direct hit like that, I'm going to try my Solo GonG adapter in it when it arrives to see if they fit and function in the HA as well...

JSteez4205,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I will defintely post a video once my piece arrives from PV. Let me know how your Solo exp goes. I wonder if it will have to do the whole customs thing like the UK people have to go through before they get their goods as well.

EDIT: So I got an email from PV saying that the cost for the HA GonG is high to produce so instead of the discount they are sending me some screens for the GonG piece. Problem Solved. TY PV aye :rockon:

https://www.planetvape.ca/herbalaire-ground-glass-on-glass-adapter-screen-pack.html

Live-N-Learn,

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
Let me know how your Solo exp goes.
Experiment worked as I thought it would with the Solo GonG adapter fitting snuggly in the HA crucible then was able to hook Hydratube ontop. Sorry the lighting wasn't the best, I made the video the other night after work and didn't put too much effort into the setup. but you can def see the vapor traveling up the tube..

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Dope. Love the curren$y to get you in the mood for bud. Great krayzie bone song btw - in the mood for bud

Canada is taking long as hell to get me my shipment. Im used to 1-2 day shipping from amazon in the US.
I have been pretty highly medicated recently so I am not in too much of a rush. Then again I have my instant gratification moments like just now watching your video, wanting my GonG piece now!!!

Oh well. A few more days I guess.
Your piece is looking hella wobbly though, Id be afraid to leave that upside down with my matrix.

For fun :)

Live-N-Learn,

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
Chips with a note and a gift, they sure know how to treat ya boy in Canada lmao ;)

Rigghhhhtttt!! I got mine after only 4days, said 6-9 business days, and came with a bag of ketchup Lays! Hope you enjoy that HA GonG adapter L~n~L!! You were correct, my setup was wobbly, and I don't use my HA but for bag option, I was just demonstrating my experiment for others to see options they have.. I'm sure you'll have a GrEaT day with the addition of your new adapter :)

JSteez4205,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I definitely am enjoying my day! I have yet to use my HA with the bags yet, mainly because I havent bought any bags for it LOL. I still enjoy the whip, but I cant wait to get home and try out the GonG piece, and will definitely post the video here and in the HA thread after. :)

Edit: Had to get a close up, I love the subtle engravings on glass. Like my Mobius :D

16aptmp.jpg

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
My shipment went out on March 7th and I received it today. So 5th business day? Damn, I'm impatient.

Live-N-Learn,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I love me some croustilles :rolleyes:

Time to teleport! Off to the testing lab...

EDIT: Well here we are. Quick word before the video. I suck at these videos. I added some free youtube provided music to provide comfort for me failing so bad. lol

Anyways, the GonG piece itself doesn't fit the way I expected it would, like my Teflon piece. That wasn't the case, at least for my 1st try with it. I will experiment with it more obviously. This was one of the hardest hits I took ever though. I couldn't breathe for about a minute. lmao Enjoy.

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Well it wasnt the infamous, it wasnt the mobius (Thank God).. But it was the GonG Adapter that is now a goner. R.I.P.

So this morning I wake up and I stare at my mobius and take a look at the Ha GonG piece which I of course had standing, to look at the PV engraving in all its glory. Since I woke up really late, I decide to go with the whip to get a few draws out of less then a nug. Well it looks like my whip didnt like PV's GonG adapter too much, it whipped it on its side, cracking it from its 18mm bottom!!!! Sad day, I already ordered a new one but it is indeed a sad day when I return home only to bring back the teflon :(

2wcpf7q.jpg

Live-N-Learn,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I got it yesterday and only tried it once, as posted in my video before passing out lol

I will contact them to see whats up. Thanks.

Edit:
I just sent the info to PV and then watched my video with the youtube cover of michael jackson, and felt like crying. :cry:

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
No Ive never used a torch. What would I have to do? I think I would like to try it maybe in the future, glass is mystical to me in how its made lol

I crazy glued it back together just to see it reunited:ugh: , I ordered another one and PV is hooking me with free expedited shipping and a volcano grinder for my troubles. (Holds me off on buying a santa cruz for the time being)

OH well, thats what I get for leaving it vertical, while using the whip! Glass is so delicate, this is a lesson learned, I need to treat my Mobius piece with even more love now, because I would be devastated if anything happened to that baby.

Live-N-Learn,

Vitolo

Vaporist
2 pieces of glass are heated to melting and joined.
In this particular case, I would fit the pieces together.. and stabilize the large piece...
and with the small piece balanced carefully in place, I would heat the seam with a micro torch, until glowing, then when glowing you will suddenly see the seem vanish as the pieces melt together.
Go around slowly and do this until the seam has vanished. be cautious .. dont over heat or you can alter the shape of the GonG (which actually has great structural integrity.)
the "weld" will not be 100% through and through, since you only heated the glass from the outside, but you simply use the piece more carefully to avoid stress.

Of course a replacement piece is easiest and best suited for permanence~

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Yup, I had to get another one. I put the hilarious michael jackson cover music in my video because I was dyinggggg in the background. LOL The piece does its job, its sad I didnt get to master it yet, I think you need to use 2 hands to use it properly.

Thanks for the explanation, and thats what I thought. Even if I heated it, the center wouldnt be intact like a new one. Amazing that the cuts go away, I would love to try heating the outside just to see the reaction of the glass in person.

How would you fully seal it again, if possible?

Glass is something I dont mind paying for, mainly because I dont know anythingg about it.

Live-N-Learn,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Hotter faster flame... and a tool to hold the gong part....
heating both parts simultaneously and then when molten, touch them together.

exit

Just posting to say I'm also having the problem where the discount isn't getting applied. I am going to place my order regardless and ask for the discount to be applied I guess?

exit,
Top Bottom