PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Thanks again everyone and sorry for the delay in responses. We kept waiting to post until we had good news on being able to deliver some goodies, but time is working against us, so we are posting some updates.

Any pics of the F bomb and how it works the the solo?? even just a drawing would be cool.
BTW PV, just got my Persei yesterday!! No sig required, seems to be working good so far on the single top, had one sesh w/ a 2.4, and man is this thing kicking up some vapor! Thanks again for the great deal!

The f-Bomb is almost finished. We first want to give a big thanks to stonemonkey55 and VXL who have given us approval to use their patented bottom air entry design on our f-Bomb. We wish to really acknowledge their community spirit and sharing of their patent. Very few other businesses would do that, especially without asking for any kind of re numeration. BIG Thumbs up to VXL.

We designed and started working on the f-Bomb about 10 months ago and have let a few people who specifically emailed us about it know some details about it. The f in f-Bomb originally stood for frit and as our design progressed DG unveiled his patent pending on the utility of it for our purposes. So for now we have had to change the engine unfortunately. We are not sure if DG's patent pending applies to Canada and/or if it is still worth looking into building it with a frit (our frit is completely different than DG's).

Some feedback from the community on whether to frit or not would be great, what do you think about a fritted f-Bomb ?

Before anyone answers that... on our early testing the frit needs to move a lot of air volume to work optimally and since the f-Bomb is primarily designed for use with the Solo, you will really need our PVHEGonG to use it and even then the little Solo heater struggles to keep the heat up. The frit looks good clearing, but add a vape with some restriction to the air flow as most have and then the frit does not seem as great IOO.

The delay in the f-Bomb now is testing different engines. We have a few different engines to try including but not limited to slitted disc, gridded disc, simple showerhead and a very unique special diffusion disk with 100's of laser cut 1mm holes (might provide too much diffusion?). The f-Bomb is about the same diameter as the Solo depending on the final engine design and only about 8" high with a 14mm deewar joint in the bottom, needs very little water, can be laid on its side while filled without leaking and can hold some ice up top. Some of these features may not all be possible depending on the final engine chosen. We won't have accurate pricing either until the final design is chosen, but we really hope to have it be as affordable as possible.

Will the signature edition be available in GonG?
:peace:

Hi Stu,
Yes we are planning it for sure.

got that second persei yesterday. way too hung over from the previous evening's celebrations for my girl's bday to pull it out, but here we go! as promised Duelin' w/ Dual Persei w/ Dual carts. thanks to planetvape for the Y adapter. AND... the chrome persei on sale!

wanna my new persei stacked on my old one? go to the youtube description for a how to

Bob we can't say how much we enjoy your videos, first double nail hits and now double Persei's through a water tool AND a double stacked Persei with a dual cartridge head... DAMN

Yeah, they have the regular stock stem style GonG stems, that are just like the stock stem, only w/ the GonG attachment (flat on the end of bowl, no air vents) which are on the site now.

The PVHES GonG has the air channels, and slits cut around the edge of the bowl, so more air can get in, giving much easier air flow, much less restricted. Those are the ones we are waiting for.

Thanks for the great explanation jambandphan03, we know they are getting a little confusing, especially with all the choices we have planned.

The PVHEGonG's are highly anticipated and we don't want to disappoint. We are working on getting them made for an affordable price but still the best quality which has not been easy. We will announce more on these in a bit.

Are they sold separately as well?

Hi vape4life, your post is referring to our new Solo stem storage/travel/cleaning tubes. Yes they are available separately as well as combined with a PVHES straight stem. They will be posted this weekend on our site under Storage, Solo and some other categories as well.

Yes... PVHES gets a bigger cloud, due to improved flow of air
I placed an order day before yesterday and had it in my hand in less than 48 hours. Thanks for the good product and great service. And the inclusion if a free bag of munches made me laugh out loud. Came in handy too . Thanks so much! You may become my main supplier.
Yeah ... I love PV! They've been great so far with everything I've ordered. (And the Doritos are a nice added bonus!)

Thanks for the kind words everyone

So??????????????????? When the hell are these Female/female adapters coming out? I have asked at least 5 times with not even one reply from PV to any idea of when?

Hi VapeNStone,
Our apologies for not getting you an answer faster. We will have your adapter next week by special request to have them taken out of the production run early. Having a lot (over 60) of different adapter styles made in multiples actually takes a long time. Little items like these adapters are very low margin for a glassblower to make, so they usually work on them as a time filler between bigger scientific jobs that have higher margins. With all our glass items, we are completely reliant on the glassblower to deliver and it is very frustrating for us to see the days go by with yet again no glass delivery to us as promised. We are not sitting idle waiting either, plans are in place to secure dependable high quality glass on a much faster turn around cycle so we can put the out of stock situations behind us.

Peace and Love,
PV

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
IMO, any new kind of diffuser would be top preference.
I always love seeing something new :)
After that, if you can legally do it, fritters are the shit... I'd have a VERY hard time resisting a fritter-bomb :lol:

Frederick McGuire,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Thanks for the updates PV!! I am a new Cloud owner and LOVING the HT so the Fbomb sounds awesome. I have 2 DG pieces, and love the frit, but understand your complication not only with patent issues, but the over diffusion and restricted air flow. Might not hurt to pick one method of diffusion to get you going, then you could possibly add other different options later on as time permits and to have more selection...just a thought... I like the shower circ, curious about a gridded disk... like the frit as well...

Great to know what you guys have up your sleeve... :tup:

vape4life

Banned for life
Hey PV, thanks for the sneak peak at the F-bomb, but just curious - other than the ability of being about to place the f-bomb on its side without spilling, just how different is it from a hydratube? Sounds awfully similar if you need a gong to use it, other than it being 14mm. thanks.

vape4life,
Reactions: Vitolo

weedemon

enthusiast
if the frit isn't do-able the 1mm laser cut sounds most desirable to me. that is until i see more about this new one you mentioned.

thanks for the update guys! still enjoying my solo but i must say i will appreciate the increased airflow of a new stem once ya have em in stock! :)

the f-bomb project sounded amazing so im bummed to hear you might not be able to do it. I'll def pick one up if you do it! hell ill pre-order! :)

weedemon,

StickyShisha2

PV, I usually get my omicron stuff from you (and need to order again soon)

i noticed that D9 has ti nails up on their site. are you planning on stocking any ti nails?

StickyShisha2,

tepictoton

I just broke my solo GonG stem...ordered two new ones, seems like 18mm non-carbed GonG's are out of stock now...

Was holding out for the PVHES GonG, but now I really need a replacement. Second one is or a friend who is also in the process of being 'converted':p

tepictoton,

ugobo

Just a few words to say thank you PV for the excellent service and very fast shipping. That was my first order with you guys and i'm pleased. Looks like i'll be a returning customer!

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Okay, it sounds like there is definite interest in our original fritted f-Bomb, hmmm will need to take a closer look at patent pending laws in Canada.

Hey PV, thanks for the sneak peak at the F-bomb, but just curious - other than the ability of being about to place the f-bomb on its side without spilling, just how different is it from a hydratube? Sounds awfully similar if you need a gong to use it, other than it being 14mm. thanks.

Yes, very similar to a hydratube, but 14mm and a little smaller with a different engine and some design differences.

PV, I usually get my omicron stuff from you (and need to order again soon)

i noticed that D9 has ti nails up on their site. are you planning on stocking any ti nails?

Hi StickyShisha,
Great timing, we are going to be stocking this bad boy:
The Vapenwiser Domeless Grade 2 Titanium Nail
All Vapenwiser Instruments are made in the USA, from 100% pure grade 2 Titanium. We have certified papers of authenticity for the pure grade2 titanium.

4S8bg.png

YtFNB.png

Set comes with Vapenwiser grade 2 titanium domeless nail and grade 2 titanium dabber with disc head design. Some info from their site:
"The Vapenwiser Domeless Ti Vapor Nail & Dabber Set.
With a universal fit and NO need for a dome, stuck joints and messy adapters are a thing of the past! The Vapenwiser system is extremely easy to use! With it’s thin outer wall, it heats up in record time!
Due to the revolutionary NEW air-cooled fin design, it dissipates all heat in under 4 minutes. The brand new “disc head” dabber, unlike other dabbers out there, has a flat disc shaped tip. This makes scooping and maintaining consistency of your product a breeze.
Our nail fits all 14mm and 18mm Female joints and 29mm male joints. All Vapenwiser Instruments are made in the USA"

Sells for 119.95 for the set.
Thanks for your continued support.

I just broke my solo GonG stem...ordered two new ones, seems like 18mm non-carbed GonG's are out of stock now...

Was holding out for the PVHES GonG, but now I really need a replacement. Second one is or a friend who is also in the process of being 'converted':p

Hi tepictoton,
Sorry about the broken GonG, hope it served well. We really apologize for the current stock outage on a lot of our glass. We have had some issues with our glassblower and plans are in place to secure dependable high quality glass on a much faster turn around cycle so we can put the out of stock situations behind us. The 18mm non-carbed GonG's just ran out of stock today.

Just a few words to say thank you PV for the excellent service and very fast shipping. That was my first order with you guys and i'm pleased. Looks like i'll be a returning customer!

Thanks for the great service review ugobo, we love reading when our customers are happy. Thanks also for your support!

PV

PlanetHaze,

u bwade wunner

Hi Pv

I would love to see the special disc diffuser you spoke of for the fbomb.is there much drag.sounds ingenius if you can get it to fizz nicely without drag.

Also thanks to PV who are chasing a special piece I was looking for .They d'ont stock it normally but they are going out of their way to find it for me.that is real nice of you guys.I have had a few items from Planet vape posted to Australia.Quick delivery and knowledgeable people.thanks PV:) Feels like home!

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
i am wondering if PlanetVape will make PVHES Stealth adapters too????

mmenzie,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Here's a question for you PV, how do you think the Black Leaf 8 Arm Slitted Tree Perc Bubbler would hold up to using the Cloud on it? I am having trouble determining size of that bub from the photos. I am searching for an inexpensive bub that can handle the Cloud, won't tip over easily, and like the center position of the stem, instead of suspended from the side. Any help here will be appreciated.

jambandphan03,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Hi Pv

I would love to see the special disc diffuser you spoke of for the fbomb.is there much drag.sounds ingenius if you can get it to fizz nicely without drag.

Also thanks to PV who are chasing a special piece I was looking for .They d'ont stock it normally but they are going out of their way to find it for me.that is real nice of you guys.I have had a few items from Planet vape posted to Australia.Quick delivery and knowledgeable people.thanks PV:) Feels like home!

Hi u bwade wunner,
Thanks, your special order should be ready, might arrive today. We will let you know.

Very exciting that there's another vapor-specific bubbler coming out! :tup:
@PlanetVape-- have y'all by any chance considered making an "FC Bubbler"? -- http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-unofficial-fc-bubbler-thread.6531/ :cool:
Do you have any info about price range for the F-bomb?
:rockon:

Hi placetime,
Thanks for starting that excellent thread. We have actually been working with vtac on an “Official FC Bubbler” and have gotten many great ideas from the member contributions in your thread. Some of our design goals are
  • All GonG
  • Borosilicate Glass – 3.2mm thick
  • Gridded Shower head diffusion or a showerhead that is short, fat, and low down requiring little water
  • Showerhead that is braced at the bottom
  • Strong mouthpiece connection at the body
  • Dewaar joint - both a 14mm and an 18mm model
  • Wide circular base
  • Height about 8 inches tall total, can is about 4” high and about 60mm wide, vapor centric, minimal air space
  • L shape connection where the mouthpiece meets the body. Makes it easy to rest on the back of the thumb
  • End of mouthpiece that is circular rather than flat or rounded off like a pipe
  • Smooth backwards sweep of the mouthpiece – keeps the vapes away from your face a little more
  • Clear glass with FC logo showing through from the base and a small PlanetVape logo on back
We are hoping to get the cost down to 149.95 and once we have a prototype to show, we will be asking for FC community input for a consensus on any design changes. Let us know your thoughts

There will be possibly a few different engine design choices available for the f-Bomb and cost is determined by the amount of complexity and labor for each different engine design and cost won't be known until we see how long it takes to build each one.

Waiting for a restock on PVHES so i can get me one or two, or three.......
Aren't we all?

Sorry for all the glass delays, we had to change to another glass producer and it takes a lot of time to get them up to speed. We like to support the little guy (local craftsmen) as much as possible and ended up giving him too much time to get it together, then after several shipments of out of spec PVHES stems we had to move on. The new glass producer has much more volume capacity, but at a greater cost. The PVHES stems will need to increase in cost by one dollar as we try to absorb the rest.

Good news is there will be some new PVHES stems put on line later today, first come first served, there is a very limited amount, maximum 2 per order/customer to try and be fair to everyone. These are the first stems from the new glass producer and we would like feedback from those who receive them with their review of the function/quality. They are much more technically accurate, all are properly annealed and then tested/inspected using a polariscope to ensure there are no points of stress or weak spots. Full production and full stock on all PVHES stems should be about mid August.

Here's a question for you PV, how do you think the Black Leaf 8 Arm Slitted Tree Perc Bubbler would hold up to using the Cloud on it? I am having trouble determining size of that bub from the photos. I am searching for an inexpensive bub that can handle the Cloud, won't tip over easily, and like the center position of the stem, instead of suspended from the side. Any help here will be appreciated.

The Black Leaf 8 Arm Slitted Tree Perc Bubbler is very sturdy and should have no problem holding up a Cloud. It is about 14" from base to mouthpiece. Another 18mm joint option is our micro-circ, it costs a little more, but is made by Toro glass and is very smooth with pretty well no drag. It can easily support a Solo hands free due to its wide base, but not sure about the Cloud with the weight of its cord pulling down on it. Also see above for specs on an FC bubbler that we hope to soon have FC community involvement in finalizing the design.

Peace and Love,
PV

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Are there going to be any GonG stems listed tonight? Thanks for the info on the bubs. I am looking forward to your (fbomb) FC bub.

jambandphan03,

placetime

Thanks for all the great info in your response PV! It's very exciting that y'all are working on more vapor-specific glass and that y'all are using ideas/specs that the FC community is interested in seeing! I look forward to seeing what y'all come up with. :tup:
:peace:

placetime,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
We are going to get the PVHES stems out first and then the new PVHEGonGs shortly after.

UPDATE
Just got word that PVHES stems won't cool on time to make it out of the kiln today, the annealing process requires a very long cool down period. We have a long weekend this weekend here, Monday is a holiday so they will get listed sometime late Tuesday.

Have a great weekend,
PV

insomniac

Combustion Fucker
Hey PV, nice to see you carrying the Pax! Just curious if you have any intentions of carrying the Inhalater INH004? Would be nice to support a Canadian company, in addition to Arizer that is.

insomniac,

u bwade wunner

Hi Pv
I for one would like a 12 inch high bub so when you sit at a table or desk you can easily find youre mouth without craning your e neck.Also you won t have to lift the piece from the table if using solo or sharing,just a quick slide across the table to the next person.
A single disc or shower or frit would be better for vapor and the bent mouthpiece would allow you to see vapor forming in the can below.some vapes are tactile like the MFLB and some logs, require you to be able to view the vapor forming so you can re-adjust the heatsource to increase vapor or stop combustion happening. a wide base is a must to prevent accidental toppling over.thanks

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I would also like a 12" tall piece, for sitting at my desk. I have been hunting through all kinds of glass lately, bought a couple of cheapies to satisfy some curiosity and pass some time, but I would love to support you guys at PV and here at FC buy getting in on the FC bub... I think 8" total height might be a little small for my use, also consider the Cloud as it's getting pretty popular lately. I think what ever diffusion you choose, it should not "chug", but bubble smoothly. Also think a wide stable base is a must. Glad you guys are doing this! Can't wait to see some prototypes.

Top Bottom