PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Id prefer the 8 inch, my aqua vape is about 7.5 inches and i dont think i would want anythinig that much taller. I agree bigger would be better for home use, but it would be nice to have a smaller water adapter to be able to bring around with my solo...

Mynameismud,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
If we are talking a tube for the solo, similar to a HT for the Cloud, then yeah, smaller would be better for sure. If we are talking about a tank of a piece meant to be used at home, on the desk or table, the 11-12" height would be good IMO, I base this on having a 12" piece now, that I don't have to crouch or stretch to use, only problem with it, is my Cloud is huge and makes it off balance when I use them together, not at all safe enough to let go of the Cloud. So a bulkier, sturdy based piece is what I am after. I am guessing that PV is making more than one here... one is the Fbomb ( like a HT for the Solo or similar) and one is the FC bubbler?? or did I get confused somewhere?

jambandphan03,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Oh thought you guys were still talking about the fbomb. I could be wrong, but i thought someone else was designing the fc bubbler and then dissappeared and people were taking ideas from that to be used with the fbomb. But if planetvape is designing both then sorry for interrupting the fc bubbler discussion and size doesnt matter because im just interested in the fbomb.

Mynameismud,

placetime

Oh thought you guys were still talking about the fbomb. I could be wrong, but i thought someone else was designing the fc bubbler and then dissappeared and people were taking ideas from that to be used with the fbomb. But if planetvape is designing both then sorry for interrupting the fc bubbler discussion and size doesnt matter because im just interested in the fbomb.
I believe there are multiple "FC bubblers" being worked on by different people. PV is working on one, Vaporbrothers is thinking about making one, Leviathan is going to make one, and possibly others are taking a shot at it, from what I've seen. PV's is the only one I've seen so far that has been referred to as the "official" FC bubbler that vtac is helping with (though vtac did also give his blessing to the VB bubbler in the "unofficial FC bubbler" thread). :rockon:
:peace:

placetime,
Reactions: Kief

MacNcheesePLZ

HI-Temp Vaporist
Regardless they did say later today. F5 ninja reporting for duty. Imma refresh the pvhes page till I break the key :p

MacNcheesePLZ,

MacNcheesePLZ

HI-Temp Vaporist
We are going to get the PVHES stems out first and then the new PVHEGonGs shortly after.

UPDATE
Just got word that PVHES stems won't cool on time to make it out of the kiln today, the annealing process requires a very long cool down period. We have a long weekend this weekend here, Monday is a holiday so they will get listed sometime late Tuesday.

Have a great weekend,
PV

Right hurr :rolleyes:

Nic

From their site:

"PVHES stems have arrived. We only received the normal straight PVHES in a limited quantity, maximum 2 per customer. They are being inspected and will be posted on our site later this evening. If you missed out, don't worry, full PVHES stock will be available very soon!"

On your marks...

Nic,

MacNcheesePLZ

HI-Temp Vaporist
Honestly I'm just waiting on their pvhes gongs to compare the performance to the gong I modified myself. Guess I should stop hitting F5 now.

MacNcheesePLZ,

Nic

Honestly I'm just waiting on their pvhes gongs to compare the performance to the gong I modified myself. Guess I should stop hitting F5 now.

The 18mm PVHEGonG is my (current) white whale as well. I was only able to get a bent from the initial release though, so a straight PVHES propped up in a 14/18 connector will definitely tide me over.

Nic,
Hey guys, can anyone give me a suggestion on how I could jerry rig a straight PVHES to fit into an 18mm joint? I apologize for asking on this thread, but I need to know if I need to buy anything else when I buy a new PVHES. :drool:

Magicgopher,

Nic

Hey guys, can anyone give me a suggestion on how I could jerry rig a straight PVHES to fit into an 18mm joint? I apologize for asking on this thread, but I need to know if I need to buy anything else when I buy a new PVHES. :drool:

It will fit reasonably well into a 14/18 converter. I've also seen folks use some silicone tubing. I also used a small plastic funnel once...

EDIT: A bit of saran (plastic) wrap to reinforce the straight PVHES in the 14/18 converter is a good idea.

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Just a quick note to say a limited quantity of standard straight PVHES with the storage/cleaning/travel tubes have been listed. If you missed them, please don't worry. We will be fully re-stocked very soon on all PVHES models and right after that the long awaited PVHEGonG adapters.
PV

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Sweet! I just grapped a couple of PVHES straight stems while I had the chance.

I'm still waiting for the GonG version, but these will do me for now. :brow:

NewVape

What a guy!
Glad I stumbled onto the discussion about the upcoming FC Bubbler.. Looking forward to see a prototype in action. Just wish someone had clued me in on the discussion.

*Looks at placetime*
Thanks for all the great info in your response PV! It's very exciting that y'all are working on more vapor-specific glass and that y'all are using ideas/specs that the FC community is interested in seeing! I look forward to seeing what y'all come up with. :tup:

:lol:

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
If we are talking a tube for the solo, similar to a HT for the Cloud, then yeah, smaller would be better for sure. If we are talking about a tank of a piece meant to be used at home, on the desk or table, the 11-12" height would be good IMO, I base this on having a 12" piece now, that I don't have to crouch or stretch to use, only problem with it, is my Cloud is huge and makes it off balance when I use them together, not at all safe enough to let go of the Cloud. So a bulkier, sturdy based piece is what I am after. I am guessing that PV is making more than one here... one is the Fbomb ( like a HT for the Solo or similar) and one is the FC bubbler?? or did I get confused somewhere?

Hi jambandphan03,
Thanks for the great explanation, yes two pieces being discussed.

The f-Bomb is a small hydratube type piece about 8" high with a 14mm female dewaar in the bottom to mate up to the Solo using our 14mm Solo GonG adapter or the upcoming PVHEGonG 14mm adapter. It will also friction fit the herbalAire mouthpiece and we will be making adapters for other vapes like the Extreme Q, Volcano bags etc.

The FC Bubbler is a vapor centric bubbler designed with all the great suggestions from the unofficial FC bubbler thread. It has all the great features including a wide heavy base to support heavy vapes, a nice bent mouthpiece at about 12" high for relaxed table use, a 14mm and 18mm dewaar seal at the top, 3.2mm borosilicate plus other features. The final design will definitely have FC community involvement.

All PVHES orders shipped today

Peace and Love,
PV

jambandphan03

in flavor country
That f bomb sounds fantastic. One thing I want to put out there, I stuck my hydracirc on my Solo, using the 14mm gong and expander to fit the 18mm, and one thing I took note of was there is a sizable gap between the Solo and the bottom of the HC, basically the length of the gong stem. What I am curious about is would there be a special Solo/fbomb gong stem that has a lower profile made, so the Fbomb would sit maybe a cm or so above the Solo, eliminating a good amount of that gap?? something to consider anyway. Not sure if there would be any drawbacks to having the fbomb closer to the solo, as long as there is room for airflow.

Top Bottom