PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Well, I got my straight PVHES in the mail last week and it has totally changed the experience I have with my Solo. I have to say PV really did their homework on this one, The PVHES really zeros in on the perfect airflow to ensure dense clouds and completely does away with that restricted draw feel. Plus these new stems will completely vape a bowl almost twice as fast as the original stem.

Bottom line, if you don't have one of these you absolutely have to have one if you want the most pleasant experience possible.

Thanks for the great review golantravize, it makes us feel really good that everyone is enjoying their PVHES stems. We spent a lot of time testing and developing different ideas, so it is nice to see it was well worth it with the great performance feedback.

Hey hows it going FC! PlanetVape seems like an awesome company after reading a few pages of this thread but I was still left wondering how long it has taken for USA citizens to get their PV products from our friendly northern neighbors? (How long did it take your order to ship to the USA?)
I was just wondering because I really want to receive it by early next week sometime (mon,tues,wed) and would be placing my order tomorrow with expidited shipping which says 3-4 buisiness days. I was just wondering if this is the kind of deal where it just says that and takes a week stuck at the border or is actually quite speedy.
thanks!

Hi Vaporgin,
The delivery dates we give are directly from Canada Post/USPS and some we even add a few days so you know the longest it can take. Expedited shipping is usually 3-4 business days and the good news is USPS even delivers on Saturdays.

Due to the free trade agreement between Canada and USA, customs is really a non issue until you get into orders of 3000.00+.

eagerly watching for the PVHES gong stems to arrive :D I feel a bit bad though, I was hunting for some glass adapters, and didn't realize PV had so many to choose from until AFTER I already paid too much from another Co. well, live and learn, next time I'll be visiting PV for glass parts.

No worries, we should have one of the most comprehensive selections of high quality borosilicate glass adapters available anywhere. We will be fully stocked in about 2 weeks.

https://www.planetvape.ca/14mm-to-14mm-adapters.html
https://www.planetvape.ca/18mm-to-18mm-adapters.html
https://www.planetvape.ca/14mm-to-18mm-adapters.html
https://www.planetvape.ca/24mm-and-larger-adapters.html

All of our adapters are properly heat treated to make them extra strong.

mee 3...... So i went and bought a dremel tile cutting diamond wheel and made my own! I just put the cuts and grooves in the same place as on my pvhes- looks a little rough but fires up jus like the pvhes! i packed the bowl with fine wet sand and wrapped the outer in tape for some support and shock absorption, seemed to do the trick! So, does anyone know anything about flame polishing glass with a bic lighter?
Also gotta say thanks to PV for the super fast delivery- 7 business days from the great white north to the great southern land standard airmail! Im startin to think PV got their own plane! Thanks and peace all.

haha, we love the ingenuity on this forum, great work, careful on the sharp edges until you can get it flame polished. We are not sure, but our understanding of the whole process is that after flame polishing, the stem will be very brittle until it gets properly annealed in the kiln and allowed to cool very very slowly.

Glad to hear shipping was fast, we do a few "tricks" to help orders get to their destination as quickly as possible.

P.V.

PlanetHaze,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Glad to know about adapters coming soon :) Oh YAY... more shopping :rolleyes::D

smokum,

Vitolo

Vaporist
The Doob Tubes arrived- good show!
Don't forget you can get them cheaper if you get the "5 pack" and "mix" the colors!
Photoon2012-06-16at18484.jpg

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Nice! Although it looks like you wasted more then I take in one hit lol.
"waste" is a relative term. fortunately for me it's not much of a hit for me to take such a hit, although it is mostly for novelty. i doubt i'll do this all day, lol. didn't have a good seal with my lips due to the mask, so considering that it hindered my ability to clear it and that holding it wasn't a priority to shoot the vid, and where my head is right now...... i feel it was worth it ;)

I got a nice voicemail back from PV, they said with in 2 weeks they should be re stocked up. It be sweet if the gong Pvhes are unleashed then. Im gonna order a standard gong for now and take it to the wet saw for a custom pvhes gong.

Was kinda waiting for more Turbo pvhes stems, but after more reading, I found that PV said they didn't feel the full bore Turbo helped anymore than the 4 hole. So I got a gong stem and bent PVhes coming. If I break the gong modding it, so be it, and the pros will be out soon enough. Had the Y adapter in my basket, better judgement prevailed...this time.
Thanks PV

havealight101,

SpartyOn

I just wanted to add that the PVHES stems have made me start to use my Solo on a regular basis. I was having a real problem with airflow and it made the whole experience kind of uncomfortable. These stems are a game changer! Be sure to line up the grooves with the notches in the bowl of the solo, when lined up you should here the air whisper through the channels.

Great job PV!!

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I feel the same way, I loved the solo, but hated the head ache I would get trying to use it, so it got set aside and wasn't getting much use. The PVHES has def. changed the playing field!!

Vitolo

Vaporist
My friends see me using the Solo, and want one. I always preface it by telling them they WILL need stems.
GOOOoooooooo PV!

Vitolo,
Reactions: Nic

Nic

Just noticed that the stock picture for the regular GonG has been changed to a picture of a PVHES Straight. It is only the 14mm no carb that has this pic, the others did not change. I'm sure there are zero reasonable conclusions that may be drawn from this. We do know the PVHEGonGs are coming soon though, so I'm still going to get excited!

Nic,
Reactions: Stu

smokum

Will be trying the bent shorty tonight.... the turbo's kill me, lol... super med'd but damn near kills my bronchs (I have super issues with straight lung hits - vapor or not).

smokum,

Nic

Will be trying the bent shorty tonight.... the turbo's kill me, lol... super med'd but damn near kills my bronchs (I have super issues with straight lung hits - vapor or not).

Nice! I have a bent shorty on the way, I'd love to hear your initial reaction and comparison to the turbo if you get a chance. Hooray for stem-testing!

Nic,

smokum

My comparison is a bit one sided and unfair mostly due to both my bronch sensitivity AND my strangely very low tolerances even after so many years of partaking.

For 'ME', the new PVHES's are a no go.... Even though I'm sure (by design) they offer the average user everything they are looking for in ease of draw, and a better airflow to produce more vapor for those that can slow/long draw directly into the lungs.

Unfortunately, I can't do that... and require to more or less puff/sip the vapor into my mouth and THEN inhale. Otherwise, I go into a coughing fit and end up with a very irritated airway & throat. I find it very frustrating considering I'm a long time cig smoker and handle joints quite effortlessly.

But, then again... it MAY be just the leaf/bud inhaling, as import hashes don't bother me at all (nor tobacco), yet mj sets me off coughing almost right away (even if I blunt), so maybe I have an allergy to raw mj or something it contains (chlorophyll perhaps ?), in that form.

To be honest, I really love using my M102 Solo, but with the original 2-hole stems that allow me to use it the way I need to.

This is in no way a negative report about the new stems on the whole, and is only my personal experience in using them. So, it should be taken with a grain of salt considering my own difficulties I endure with raw mj, but I did want to share my personal findings.

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
i know some people aren't impressed by clouds, but still, you gotta admit, this is a little impressive...

WOW, that is some serious vapor... that is what we mean by "go hard or go home" on our product page for those Y adapters. Thanks again for sharing!

Just noticed that the stock picture for the regular GonG has been changed to a picture of a PVHES Straight. It is only the 14mm no carb that has this pic, the others did not change. I'm sure there are zero reasonable conclusions that may be drawn from this. We do know the PVHEGonGs are coming soon though, so I'm still going to get excited!

We had to take a look ourselves LOL, looks like maybe the lighting in the pic looks like the micro channels, but it is the standard Solo GonG. We are hoping for the first week of July to have the new PVHEGonG adapters ready.

...To be honest, I really love using my M102 Solo, but with the original 2-hole stems that allow me to use it the way I need to.

This is in no way a negative report about the new stems on the whole, and is only my personal experience in using them. So, it should be taken with a grain of salt considering my own difficulties I endure with raw mj, but I did want to share my personal findings.

The PVHES stems do hit pretty hard and the free flow can allow a lot of vapor at one time to enter your lungs. Sorry to hear about the discomfort, but we are pretty sure a lot of vaporists envy your low tolerance. You could try adding an extra screen or two to restrict the draw more like a 2 hole stem, while still benefiting from the smaller bowl size and thorough extraction of the PVHES Shorty.

Thanks again for all the kind words and great reviews everyone.
We have another Solo add-on called the e-Bomb (extract Bomb), it can be loaded with any extract and produces the cleanest tasting extract vapor we have experienced. The hits it produces are larger than micro-dabs, we call them macro-dabs. Prototyping is almost finished and we will have more info on the e-Bomb very soon.

P.V.

smokum

PlanetVape said:
We have another Solo add-on called the e-Bomb (extract Bomb), it can be loaded with any extract and produces the cleanest tasting extract vapor we have experienced. The hits it produces are larger than micro-dabs, we call them macro-dabs. Prototyping is almost finished and we will have more info on the e-Bomb very soon.

P.V.

An e-Bomb for the Solo eh ?!! Now THAT is something I'm very very interested in because I do love my concentrates ;)

smokum,
Reactions: Vitolo

smokum

So you like clouds?
While we are "dabbing" oils....
Here is a cloud or two from the Eclipse H2o Vape- sold at PlanetVape!

HOLY CRAP Vito...... your sooo hardcore man ! That much volume of vapor of an oil would have either exploded my lungs, or melted my brain (or both, lol), along with a major sweatout ;)

Just WoW !

smokum,
Reactions: Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist
HOLY CRAP Vito...... your sooo hardcore man ! That much volume of vapor of an oil would have either exploded my lungs, or melted my brain (or both, lol), along with a major sweatout ...
Since you like "hard core" I thought I would give it a go without water!
(Also available at PlanetVape)

Vitolo,
Reactions: smokum

smokum

Subscribed to your channel :tup:

What a strange & trippy soundtrack, lol.... was kinda interested in hearing what you were saying, because your a pretty 'hip' dude ! ('70's hip.. just in case there's a NEW meaning for that now too :rolleyes: ) .

smokum,
Top Bottom